Future Events The Year of the Legendary, O-Soba Mask!

Are you hyped for Sanj...I mean Soba Mask this year?

• Total voters
He probably will, but he doesn't have manual of CP9 techniques, so he have to self-taught himself again and train to learn to them which he is still doing.
I see both Sanji and Luffy learning all 6 Rokushiki techniques and combining it with their Diable Jumble + Raid Suit and Devil Fruit + Gears respectively.

Both of them self taught themselves Rokushiki techniques.

Both of them are unarmed combat fighters. Both of them have strong observation haki being specialized Emotion sensing.

I hope Sanji will never use Stealth Black again.

What a shame. Using a tool from his evil family.
He should have thrown that "Thing" in a recyclable Bin.

Then I hope he is as Wonderful than always, saving the days through, cooking, hardship, intellect and strenght.

And that he will stop using Words Such as "Diable, Inferno, Hello".

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Will he cook a better meal this year than the cake from the year of Sanji?
Those 99 recipes couldn't have ended in Punk Hazzard.
Or everything aside from Soba Soup is excluded from the repertoire of legendary O-Soba Mask?
Also, will he use his hands in combat this year or will he still put it second?!

Will he cook a better meal this year than the cake from the year of Sanji?
Those 99 recipes couldn't have ended in Punk Hazzard.
Or everything aside from Soba Soup is excluded from the repertoire of legendary O-Soba Mask?
Also, will he use his hands in combat this year or will he still put it second?!
odens spatula :steef: will be a nice power up for o soba Mask

I hope Sanji will never use Stealth Black again.

What a shame. Using a tool from his evil family.
He should have thrown that "Thing" in a recyclable Bin.

Then I hope he is as Wonderful than always, saving the days through, cooking, hardship, intellect and strenght.

And that he will stop using Words Such as "Diable, Inferno, Hello".
Well the suit itself is a tool so there's no issue with that. Honestly this won't be the year of Sanji but he will finally escalate the top of the commander tiers and start preparing for his final EoS admiral encounter.

Well the suit itself is a tool so there's no issue with that. Honestly this won't be the year of Sanji but he will finally escalate the top of the commander tiers and start preparing for his final EoS admiral encounter.
I agree with Sanji climbing up until a level between Top Commanders and Admirals but I don't see who could fit or such a progression.
I don't see him fighting Queen at all. Too soon. At most, to be on par with Zoro I see him fighting a Yonkou 3rd mate. At most. I'm more waiting for a Sanji vs Oven first then a Vice Admiral ( Chaton or Momoungai ) or a CP0 on equal footing with a Yonkou Commander.

🇦🇿

Wait.... Is Sanji going to cries outside a child room and then goes baking a cake again?
Nope, he is gonna fight King and Queen this arc:finally: and if he still have enough strength left he will support Luffy and others in the fight against Kaido.:kata::steef::salt:
Post automatically merged:

now he has the raid suit u think he can make big mamu faint this time? because the cake will be even stronger with the rs?
Hmmmmm... who knows?:yodaswag:

I agree with Sanji climbing up until a level between Top Commanders and Admirals but I don't see who could fit or such a progression.
I don't see him fighting Queen at all. Too soon. At most, to be on par with Zoro I see him fighting a Yonkou 3rd mate. At most. I'm more waiting for a Sanji vs Oven first then a Vice Admiral ( Chaton or Momoungai ) or a CP0 on equal footing with a Yonkou Commander.

🇦🇿
Zoro is a different story up for a different thread, he is going to fight Kaido after all. I don't see the issue with Sanji becoming YC2 level soon btw.

Hope him the best despite he is not quite my favourite character.