Speculations The

The 1% man Hawkins was talking about is Zoro. Zoro was severely injured by Hakai and had to take the Zou medicine. This medicine is going to amplify the pain and damage further later. Zoro will defeat King, while taking a little more damage. Then all straw hats will gather to support Luffy in his fight against Kaido. Zoro may take severe damage again from Kaido. However, Luffy will beat up Kaido and nerf him but fail at last o completely stop him. At this point, Zoro will get up for one last attack and kill Kaido. After this, Zoro will fall down and will be near dead. Of course, he will ultimately not die as Chopper, Marco, or Law will somehow save him. But Zoro may get out of commission for the next whole arc.

The 1% man Hawkins was talking about is Zoro. Zoro was severely injured by Hakai and had to take the Zou medicine. This medicine is going to amplify the pain and damage further later. Zoro will defeat King, while taking a little more damage. Then all straw hats will gather to support Luffy in his fight against Kaido. Zoro may take severe damage again from Kaido. However, Luffy will beat up Kaido and nerf him but fail at last o completely stop him. At this point, Zoro will get up for one last attack and kill Kaido. After this, Zoro will fall down and will be near dead. Of course, he will ultimately not die as Chopper, Marco, or Law will somehow save him. But Zoro may get out of commission for the next whole arc.
I would be pretty sad if zoro wouldn't participate in Elbaf though. He will skip a another entire arc where he could have gotten a bounty rise. :josad: But at least ZKK will give him an enourmous bounty, so he can rest for one arc and still be up to date with other SHs.

A bit weird though for Hawkins to just check Zoro's survival outta nowhere.
Only two people Hawkins had serious fight against in Wano before that point were Zoro and Law. The chances that he was talking about Law is even lower.
Post automatically merged:

I would be pretty sad if zoro wouldn't participate in Elbaf though. He will skip a another entire arc where he could have gotten a bounty rise. :josad: But at least ZKK will give him an enourmous bounty, so he can rest for one arc and still be up to date with other SHs.
True that

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro being out of elbaf actually makes a lot of sense for luffy

Either meme or shanks will be the arc
Luffy straight 1 vs 1 with meme and oda doesn't need to give zoro a fight

Or

If shanks
Then luffy vs shanks (even if not serious)
And an excuse why zoro won't fight mihawks rival (man likely at #2) though if that is the case I hope they have a dialogue at least.

What about Sanji who he fought in the Bathhouse?
They didn't really fight much in manga. Unless he did the same thing to Sanji, that he has done to Kid (turning into a straw doll to die in his place whenever he is attacked), I dont see that happening. But you never know.

They didn't really fight much in manga. Unless he did the same thing to Sanji, that he has done to Kid (turning into a straw doll to die in his place whenever he is attacked), I dont see that happening. But you never know.
True, but something happened and it is telling that Hawkins said “that man” to drake and the only person the two both met were Law and Sanji.

Zoro being out of elbaf actually makes a lot of sense for luffy

Either meme or shanks will be the arc
Luffy straight 1 vs 1 with meme and oda doesn't need to give zoro a fight

Or

If shanks
Then luffy vs shanks (even if not serious)
And an excuse why zoro won't fight mihawks rival (man likely at #2) though if that is the case I hope they have a dialogue at least.
Yes but without zoro something feels empty in one piece. But I get it, there is no way he can recover that fast such enourmous amounts of damage after this arc and it's plot convinient like you said.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes but without zoro something feels empty in one piece. But I get it, there is no way he can recover that fast such enourmous amounts of damage after this arc and it's plot convinient like you said.
Which is why giving zoro the big finish this arc makes the most sense if he is to be sidelined for at least an arc. Which is fair enough. Also with ussop having nothing this arc I expect big things in elbaf.

True, but something happened and it is telling that Hawkins said “that man” to drake and the only person the two both met were Law and Sanji.
Agree, I have my doubts there. But what are the odds of Oda doinng the same thing to Kid and Sanji both. Also, he has already done Sanji dirty enough with the whole black maria thing. From this point on, imho we will only see better feats from Sanji.

Which is why giving zoro the big finish this arc makes the most sense if he is to be sidelined for at least an arc. Which is fair enough. Also with ussop having nothing this arc I expect big things in elbaf.
Same Elbaf should be a mini Ussop arc where he blooms something like CoA and infuse it in his projectiles or a character evolution moment where he finally becomes a real man like his father and actually has a fucking dick down there. Maybe a legendary duel against his dad Yassop?