Current Events There is currently 5 characters stronger than Pirate King Roger on Egghead

So for you, it is more likely that the Gorosei received the scars prior to their immortality and at some point later in time were all bestowed with immortality and endless infinite regeneration that has to be removed with magic for them to be defeated, rather than sufficiently high and continuous attack power and sufficiently strong Haki, which is known for overcoming DF hax, being capable of permanently damaging them?

Is it really just "your headcanon vs. my headcanon"? I am sure one is more probable than the other just based on our knowledge on the mechanics of DF powers and Haki. Here we at least have some empirical values to work with (Haki overcoming hax, DF regeneration hax reaching its limit as evident with Marco), while your headcanon isn't based on anything. Them tanking a couple of attacks which are far from the peak attacks we witnessed so far, isn't proof their regeneration and immortality is special.
I never said it's more likely, I don't really care to discuss what's more likely because it's entirely baseless, fact is that them being scarred before they were immortal is just as plausible as them being scarred afterwards.

We spent an entire arc running from her
I get that you're a Midd fan and therefore it's in your best interest to live in a fantasy world where Big Mom was really competent, strong and respected by Oda, but every reasonable person knows that's the opposite of the truth, she was Oda's personal punching bag for almost her entire panel time.

Them being top tiers isn’t up for debate

they have top tier haki and DF mastery
Very debatable.

Yamato has both and Is not nearly a top tier. The old Legends don't have fruits, but Sengoku has so if you want we can use him, have even Better haki mestry and still are not top tiers.

The debate is whether or note they are normal top tiers or Roger level
Roger level maybe in 5vs1.

The moment he discovers how to wound them, Is almost one hit one shot bar Topman.

I get that you're a Midd fan and therefore it's in your best interest to live in a fantasy world where Big Mom was really competent, strong and respected by Oda, but every reasonable person knows that's the opposite of the truth, she was Oda's personal punching bag for almost her entire panel time.
Big Mom was literally one of the strongest characters in the series

Her being goofy doesn’t change that

It's just hax
Hax doesn't make you stronger like Lunarian aren't Younko level because of their hax
So unless this hax is hard to counter or related to Haki/df abilities they are not Younko level
This argument is literally mind numbing

Did king have an awakened mythical zoan?
Was king hyped to have top tier haki?
Did king ever show CoC?

idk how you can look at all their feats and think “yeah they’re equal to a guy who turns into a dinosaur”

This argument is literally mind numbing

Did king have an awakened mythical zoan?
Was king hyped to have top tier haki?
Did king ever show CoC?

idk how you can look at all their feats and think “yeah they’re equal to a guy who turns into a dinosaur”
We don't know if they are awakened
Yamato have mythical zoan + AdCoC + good Haki she's not top tier
You are just making headcanons

And Too tier doesn't mean above Younko level

I hope people won't act surprised when the Gorosei at the end of the day will be beaten by strong enough Haki and attack power. It's Marco all over again, who had his face and torso blown off by Kizaru and had a blade stabbing his skull without being fazed, yet at some point reaching the limit of his regeneration.
Kizaru needed Seastone to deal with Marco's regen

Does it matter who's stronger?
Put Roger after Goofy and the giants and nothing changes, he's not even known for being a speedy character, he can't regen so ofc he won't fight the same way as the regen merchants, the Gorosei are busy being retarded and Roger would act the same way if he was in their shoes.

We don't know if they are awakened
Yamato have mythical zoan + AdCoC + good Haki she's not top tier
You are just making headcanons
They are awakened. The have the same black coat as Lucci and Kaku.

And Yamato is a top tier. Captain Kidd was strong enough to get a 3 billion berry bounty. The bar for top tier isn’t that high.

Using hax or one stat to claim X is above Y is bad

Gorosei without their regen hax = Solid top tiers max
They won't beat Admirals

Even with hax, they're not beating any Yonko !

"Luffy is weaker because he can't hurt them"
With this logic, lots of top tiers are inferior to katakuri since they can't bypass his fs and won't hurt him, they're weaker than lunarians or seraphins since they won't bypass their flame-on durability

Using hax or one stat to claim X is above Y is bad

Gorosei without their regen hax = Solid top tiers max
They won't beat Admirals

Even with hax, they're not beating any Yonko !

"Luffy is weaker because he can't hurt them"
With this logic, lots of top tiers are inferior to katakuri since they can't bypass his fs and won't hurt him, they're weaker than lunarians or seraphins since they won't bypass their flame-on durability
Nusjuro and Warcury could both stomp Luffy without regen