Chapter Discussion This chapter proved Shanks is not a "true" swordsman

Widely known by who? What evidence is there that Roger was stronger than Whitebeard?
When hasn’t it ever been stated wb was close to killing roger even sick roger was still equal to wb but I somehow believe wb is stronger ? By just having a title and couldn’t even one tap oden roger smiled diff him lol

W

Wss hasn’t done shit comparable to shanks wsm was wb guess what roger still clears idk why ya think it’s so hard to figure oda out
after last chpt oda pretty much says shanks is new roger guess who wb is lol
But again mihawk some how stronger because his title but wb title should automatically put him above every living man on earth
I expect to see the WSS to show off soon. Imu, Akainu, Shanks, Mihawk, BB, Dragon (most ppls top 6) will probably be shown or said to have defeated another top tier before their time to lose comes

Akainu was fed Aokiji
Shanks was fed Kid, GB if that counts
BB was fed Law, later Shanks too maybe
Imu will be fed Sabo or Dragon or Shanks (if BB vs Shanks don't happen)
Mihawk will be fed Greenbull or Fujitora (latter more likely imo) or Shanks (flashback)
Dragon will be fed Saturn

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kaido was one shotting mfers left and right
men was cooking vice admirals before he even fought the admirals
Mihawk couldn’t beat don vista croc ate his shit Daz was perfectly fine
nah replace kaido with mihawk and marine ford sinks
Mihawk's introduction is him fighting at East Blue Zoro level. And his MO's literally "I wouldn't waste energy on bums."

Kaido's the stupid brute that Mihawk's talking about here. The fact that you try to mock him for holding back against weaklings says a lot about how much try to understand the author's writings.

Then why don't oda give it to them.
:whitepress:
Why bother distributing it to others.
Stop coping.
Roger wanted to be Pk not a a wsm
Shanks wants to be pk not wss that’s why
I bet mihawk was the one seeking duels with shanks anyways
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk's introduction is him fighting at East Blue Zoro level. And his MO's literally "I wouldn't waste energy on bums."

Kaido's the stupid brute that Mihawk's talking about here. The fact that you try to mock him for holding back against weaklings says a lot about how much try to understand the author's writings.
So vista a mere rabbit that he had to postpone against :vistalaugh:

Proof?

but idk why zolo fans are tripping oda will never confirm who’s stronger so it’s a endless cycle
Oda wants to paint these rivalries as vague, yeah. He gives one the strongest title, while the other more narrative presence and impact. Ultimately they're all relative.
using manga feats god king clears imo
Funny blow considering Mihawk hasn't had any serious fight yet lol

Factually wrong btw. Shanks is the one who sought them got fame by doing that.

Kaido's the stupid brute that Mihawk's talking about here.
:usoprice::chopoff::doffytroll:

Roger wanted to be Pk not a a wsm
Shanks wants to be pk not wss that’s why
Neither WB or Mihawk wanted that title. They just got it.
Mihawk was lookin for challenge , he was obsessed with fighting strong.
Its Zoro who wants to Strongest. Mihawk has that title by default for standing at top of everyone.

Yes even kaido bonked the fuck out of luffy in wano starting.
Post trip oden is Much stronger than that. Also oden brushed that attack off.
:kuzanshut:
Bleeding =brushed off :specialmeh:
Wb couldn’t even get a drop even used haki and his fruit

Proof?

Oda wants to paint these rivalries as vague, yeah. He gives one the strongest title, while the other more narrative presence and impact. Ultimately they're all relative.

Funny blow considering Mihawk hasn't had any serious fight yet lol

Factually wrong btw. Shanks is the one who sought them got fame by doing that.
Shanks hit famous from fighting mihawk that’s it nowhere is it stated shanks seek mihawk to fight

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Dude goes for COC coating or Dragon form as soon as he sees someone half-decent while Mihawk thinks twice before using his go-to weapon to fight. That says a lot about how different they are. Also, the fact that Mihawk can operate anywhere b/w East Blue Zoro level and the top-tier level says a lot about how precise Mihawk's control over his powers is.

Dude goes for COC coating or Dragon form as soon as he sees someone half-decent while Mihawk thinks twice before using his go-to weapon to fight. That says a lot about how different they are. Also, the fact that Mihawk can operate anywhere b/w East Blue Zoro level and the top-tier level says a lot about how precise Mihawk's control over his powers is.
Again you think you be cooking kaido dragon and hybrid doesn’t mean he’s going all out
Drunk mode flame dragon is all out which he did against luffy and luffy alone

Again you think you be cooking kaido dragon and hybrid doesn’t mean he’s going all out
Drunk mode flame dragon is all out which he did against luffy and luffy alone
Kaido never fought anyone to that extent. He won before that.
He meant using adcoc. Learn to read. Adcoc is explosion on your base form power level.