General & Others Thoughts on Boruto?

Q1: Do you like Boruto the manga? Q2: Do you like Boruto the character?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So a question for the avid Boruto readers. What's your opinion on the manga, the characters, the scaling, etc?

I gave it a shot, mostly to see my Naruto faves, like Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi, and it had some interesting moments and intrigue, but the scaling was very messy, and when Kurama died and Sasuke lost his Rinnegan I just stopped.

Boruto to me is not an appealing character at all. Kawaki is better. I hate Sarada's design, especially the high heels :seriously::few:
Mitsuki is dope tho. Feels a bit like Luffy with all the stretching, but it is what it is.

I might continue reading it because I heard there's this guy named Code who has an FTG-esque(?) tech, kinda like Minato and is wreaking shit now. Sounds dope tbh.

Last edited:
So a question for the avid Boruto readers. What's your opinion on the manga, the characters, the scaling, etc?

I gave it a shot, mostly to see my Naruto faves, like Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi, and it had some interesting moments and intrigue, but the scaling was very messy, and when Kurama died and Sasuke lost his Rinnegan I just stopped.

Boruto to me is not an appealing character at all. Kawaki is better. I hate Sarada's design, especially the high heels :seriously::few:
Mitsuki is dope tho. Feels a bit like Luffy with all the stretching, but it is what it is.

I might continue reading it because I heard there's this guy named Code who has a FTG-esque(?) tech, kinda like Minato and is wreaking shit now. Sounds dope tbh.

they keep stripping Naruto/Sasuke of all the powers they earned in Shippuden while on the other side Code, and Ada/Daemon continue to be introduced with extremely flawless and broken abilities every fucking chapter. This is essentially Kishimoto's way of basically forcing only Boruto, Kawaki (and maybe Sarada) the be the only ones that can eventually fight off Code or whatever broken character Kishimoto (since his return) feels like introducing; Still it sucks that he is basically taking everything from Naruto/Sasuke that they've earned since Day 1 of the series and dumping them in the garbage and eventually they'll be as useless as Sakura in terms of combat

the only character I don't hate and have some actual intrigue in is Amado and Sumire since they're still basically unknowns in their true goals

I don't plan to drop Boruto (moreso I intend to stick with it to the end to see if it gets better) but still it's annoying that Kishimoto just continues to spit on Naruto/Sasuke with every new chapter and it leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

I might continue reading it because I heard there's this guy named Code who has a FTG-esque(?) tech, kinda like Minato and is wreaking shit now. Sounds dope tbh.

It went into bigger shit than it already was once Kishimoto returened.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Yup, the manga is a mess. The anime does a better job tbh. The scaling has gone to shits. Naruto and Sasuke keeps getting treated as footstools by the villians.
There is always a new villian popping up every chapter. There are two new characters who are haxxed af. One of them is a lil child:giogio:
I honestly worry for Sasuke in the next chapter. Imagine facing a Jigen level combatant with no Rinnegan.

Out of the next gen, I only like Sarada, Mitsuki, Himawari, Shikidai and Sumire. Boruto isn't doing it for me as a mc. He is not relatable at all. Kawaki on the other hand has made Naruto the centre of his world like chill, you just met this man and you are ready to die for him tf.

Can someone tell me wtf happened to the Jougan????

I am only reading/watching Boruto to see my faves from the old gen and to see the fight between Kawaki and Boruto in chapter 1.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
while on the other side Code, and Ada/Daemon continue to be introduced with extremely flawless and broken abilities every fucking chapter.
I haven't seen any of them yet, just heard about Code.

But yeah I generally agree with what you said.

It went into bigger shit than it already was once Kishimoto returened.
Yeah I was kinda excited when I heard he's gonna be back but looking at what happened..

I am only reading/watching Boruto to see my faves from the old gen and to see the fight between Kawaki and Boruto in chapter 1.
Yup. Same reason. I might just continue because of that alone.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah I was kinda excited when I heard he's gonna be back but looking at what happened..
I don't think I will hurt ur manga experience.

If you thought Rinne Sharingan is the strongest eye prowess. Kishimoto made sure to be back with a banger to put you out of your misery.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I don't think I will hurt ur manga experience.

If you thought Rinne Sharingan is the strongest eye prowess. Kishimoto made sure to be back with a banger to put you out of your misery.
So I am guessing one of those new chars has some haxxed af dojutsu..

every new character introduced gets a power that completely shits on anything we got in early Boruto or pretty much everything in Naruto/Shippuden, and worst of all they have 0 counters. Basically Madara would basically be Temari in the current Boruto powerscale if he existed rn, its that bad

Seth

โ€Ž
every new character introduced gets a power that completely shits on anything we got in early Boruto or pretty much everything in Naruto/Shippuden, and worst of all they have 0 counters. Basically Madara would basically be Temari in the current Boruto powerscale if he existed rn, its that bad
Lmao true.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah and existence of this dojutsu is even bigger bullshit than ending of 4th great ninja war.
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
He is just handing it out like free candy at this point. Every new character seem to have a different ocular ability and the annoying part is there is barely any counter for it except maybe sage mode which gets shitted on by their other abilities.
Post automatically merged:

Looooool big facts.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
He is just handing it out like free candy at this point. Every new character seem to have a different ocular ability and the annoying part is there is barely any counter for it except maybe sage mode which gets shitted on by their other abilities.
Post automatically merged:

Looooool big facts.
@Light D Lamperouge

and one more thing.

Kishimoto is one again at his bullshit villain after villain

he introduces a god entity that that can solo Naruto world with no counters at him whatsoever and then he introduces even stronger character xD
Man honestly fuck this shit. Naruto and Sasuke should be the strongest ever and not this shit.

Seth

โ€Ž
Man honestly fuck this shit. Naruto and Sasuke should be the strongest ever and not this shit.
Agree with this. I only peep Boruto out of respect for my former love for Naruto story.

Boruto is trash ass tier.

Dunno where Kishimoto's brain went.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Agree with this. I only peep Boruto out of respect for my former love for Naruto story.

Boruto is trash ass tier.

Dunno where Kishimoto's brain went.
Yeah. Naruto was like my first big anime. The one I grew up watching. It has a special place in my heart. To hear it's all wasted like this is awful.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah. Naruto was like my first big anime. The one I grew up watching. It has a special place in my heart. To hear it's all wasted like this is awful.
For me Bleach followed by Naruto.

Baruto is the equivalent of one piece's post-timskip, the only difference is that they are written by different authors unlike post and pre timskip one piece.
Lmao the winner. ( Kishimoto is back my man ) He is writing boruto now xD.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
For me Bleach followed by Naruto.
That reminds me I gotta continue reading Bleach lol. But still Naruto will always have that something for me. It's one of my fave stories, even though the last arcs kinda went to shit.

Seth

โ€Ž
That reminds me I gotta continue reading Bleach lol. But still Naruto will always have that something for me. It's one of my fave stories, even though the last arcs kinda went to shit.
As someone who grew up in Slavic country I can say that Naruto was the most popular here even tho mangas are not popular by any means here.