General & Others Thoughts on Boruto?

Q1: Do you like Boruto the manga? Q2: Do you like Boruto the character?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge @Seth what makes you like adult Sasuke so much?
Urgh @Light D Lamperouge could link Nat to my reply to one of your threads where I explained my love story with Sasuke's character writing? I forgot which thread it was.

Nat, he will link you this. I explained it there.

If you don't care tl;dr seeing him become the man he is now while remembering his emo teenager bullshit from Shippuuden makes me appreciate this character development to the core.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Fraud. The last time he was enjoyable was back in Part 1. Not you. Not into men.
Trash opinion. Kakashi is a certified GOAT throughout the entire manga.

@Light D Lamperouge @Seth what makes you like adult Sasuke so much?
First of all I like his sacrifice and that he chose to not let his hand get fixed as a reminder of his sins. I like that he matured. For me Sasuke was always cool, badass, strong, etc, but he lacked that clarity and maturity he has now. I like how he has adopted Itachi's philosophy of operating from the shadows as well. He also reminds me of Itachi so that's a big plus.
Post automatically merged:

@Natalija this is @Seth's post

I had a pretty rough start with this character. Since his debut, I really liked him, his character arc which turned out to be almost the entire story long seemed to be interesting but the more story progressed the more annoying his personality was. The end of Naruto part 1 and the beginning of Shippuuden were super annoying. Especially Shippuuden. He literally becomes an egoistic emo teenager who refused to listen to anyone and was fooled by a fake strive for power. It was laughable that after all he did he couldn't even pose a threat to Itachi who was even handicapped and still gave away the fight for the progress of Sasuke. I thought after his final fight with Itachi he will mature a lot. I couldn't get more wrong. He went on to be even crazier and more egotistical than he was initially and it was exactly what Itachi didn't want him to be. Up until the conversation with the revived Kages I disliked his behaviors. When it comes to fighting he was probably the most entertaining fighter in Naruto verse, wide set of skills, techniques and etc + I loved Sharingan to the core. Once the conversation between him and revived Kages was done he started to mature a lot and developed a likable personality which was amazingly shown during the last battle with Naruto when he finally accepted his stalker's feelings:smoothieduck:. In Boruto he grew on me even more and if I compare him to what he was at the beginning to what he ended up at the end of the story and later in the continuation of it. Man. Sasuke is really a good choice here.

TL;DR: He thinks Sasuke is really hot and wants to have fun with him.

First of all I like his sacrifice and that he chose to not let his hand get fixed as a reminder of his sins. I like that he matured. For me Sasuke was always cool, badass, strong, etc, but he lacked that clarity and maturity he has now. I like how he has adopted Itachi's philosophy of operating from the shadows as well. He also reminds me of Itachi so that's a big plus.
:amazing: facts.

The arm thing is a bit stubborn, but I like the gesture since he wasn't a good guy to say the least. During part 1 I used to like Sasuke more, but he lost me for a while there and after some time I always preferred Naruto.

But they're both unique, and I love how wholesome they both are as adults.

Seth

โ€Ž
The arm thing is a bit stubborn
You understand that it was more of a Kishimoto's bad attempt to explain why he doesn't want Sasuke to get Hashirama cells, right?

Sasuke would literally become a God.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Just telling the truth.

:amazing: facts.

The arm thing is a bit stubborn, but I like the gesture since he wasn't a good guy to say the least. During part 1 I used to like Sasuke more, but he lost me for a while there and after some time I always preferred Naruto.

But they're both unique, and I love how wholesome they both are as adults.
Yeah I love both Naruto and him. I also agree Sasuke had his ups and downs, but I really enjoy him now.

Both Naruto and Sasuke are neck to neck in my faves list.

Itachi>Kakashi>Madara>Sasori>Zabuza>Orochimaru>Sasuke>Naruto>Minato>Pain>Gaara>Temari>Hidan>Hashirama>Tsunade>Ten Ten.

Honestly with reading Boruto and reminding myself of Naruto I might just put both of them even above Sasori, or at the very least above Oro.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I havenโ€™t read it but I heard a lot about it.

And everything I heard about from it sounds very bad. The soundtrack for Kara isnโ€™t bad but I donโ€™t like the world building for the Oototsuki clan. I like the idea of them but the execution is bad.

Seth

โ€Ž
I looooved it when they were fighting Jigen, and he recognised that Sasuke is a bigger problem than Naruto and his endless chakra. :steef:
I lowkey never understood Naruto's equality in power. Chakra pool is not Haki.

Naruto was nothing more than walking a huge tank of Chakra with only a few moves. You may think that maybe he was better at Taijutsu. Well, he wasn't too.

Naruto being equal to Sasuke with RinneSharingan and etc its the most obvious "MC plot armor" in all of the mangas. Naruto is only equal to him because Kishimoto couldn't write Naruto to be weaker than someone by EoS.

and yes Jigen's moment was crazy.

Tag team adult Naruto and Sasuke are so great in general :steef:

Naruto was nothing more than walking a huge tank of Chakra with only a few moves. You may think that maybe he was better at Taijutsu. Well, he wasn't too.

Naruto being equal to Sasuke with RinneSharingan and etc its the most obvious "MC plot armor" in all of the mangas. Naruto is only equal to him because Kishimoto couldn't write Naruto to be weaker than someone by EoS.

Well, it allows him to spam jutsu as much as he pleases. Whereas when Sasuke runs out, he's pretty much helpless.

Adult Naruto has soooo much variety, what are you talking about.

I play him in my game, and he's basically a god with an insane arsenal.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Eh not how it works. Senjutsu closed the gap at the initial part 2 and then Naruto's modes did. More chakra=being able to use your techs more and spam them. Naruto doesn't need many techs because his techs are extremely strong. Also Naruto has developed many techs now. But yes it's insane that Sasuke can keep up with senjutsu amped Naruto without any physical amps to the body like Naruto has.

Seth

โ€Ž
Tag team adult Naruto and Sasuke are so great in general :steef:

Well, it allows him to spam jutsu as much as he pleases. Whereas when Sasuke runs out, he's pretty much helpless.

Adult Naruto has soooo much variety, what are you talking about.

I play him in my game, and he's basically a god with an insane arsenal.
Explain to me then why Kishimoto didn't use all of Sasuke's capabilities with Rinnegan and Sharingan in the final battle aside some Shibaku Tensei and Amaterasu?

Sasuke makes up for Chakra tank with his broken abilities.

I'm not saying Naruto is a low diff material for him or else. It's just Sasuke should have the edge over Naruto with how op his abilities are.

Which game?:catpole:

Explain to me then why Kishimoto didn't use all of Sasuke's capabilities with Rinnegan and Sharingan in the final battle aside some Shibaku Tensei and Amaterasu?

Sasuke makes up for Chakra tank with his broken abilities.

I'm not saying Naruto is a low diff material for him or else. It's just Sasuke should have the edge over Naruto with how op his abilities are.

Which game?:catpole:
I don't see why Sasuke would have the edge at all. Kishi always tried hard to make them seem equals

Naruto x Boruto Ninja Voltage, you know this :emohiyo:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Sasuke had to juice up on other Bijuu chakra to match the attack by Naruto tho. And he used most of what he could. Like the preta path
He couldn't use them much since he went low on chakra

Agree with this. I only peep Boruto out of respect for my former love for Naruto story.

Boruto is trash ass tier.

Dunno where Kishimoto's brain went.
money talks
Post automatically merged:

That reminds me I gotta continue reading Bleach lol. But still Naruto will always have that something for me. It's one of my fave stories, even though the last arcs kinda went to shit.
bleach anime is coming back for the final arc in december 2021 so not a bad idea