General & Others Thoughts on Boruto?

Q1: Do you like Boruto the manga? Q2: Do you like Boruto the character?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
As someone who grew up in Slavic country I can say that Naruto was the most popular here even tho mangas are not popular by any means here.
LMAO. Same. I am sure @Natalija can verify. Everyone here knows Naruto. From children to grandparents.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Hmmm I am not so sure. People usually know Dragon Ball cause it was super popular when we were kids.
Yeah DB is also very popular but Naruto edges even it. Like I legit know elderly people that know about it. It's the anime for my generation and generations after mine. It's definitely the most popular one here.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Meanwhile trash piece = no one unless you mention it to them to check out.
Post automatically merged:

Nat is older than us

she probably remembers sailor moon from 90s
True lmao.

Seth

โ€Ž
Story in itself is fine, powerscaling is a complete mess. Kinda DragonBall Super way of progression...
It is not nik.

As @Light D Lamperouge said. It should never went beyond prime Naruto and Sasuke.

Meanwhile we have fucking Beerus level threats approaching.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@nik87 you're another Slavic old timer like Nat. Which one do you think is more popular over there?

I know DB is super popular but mostly with the older people, but Naruto has deffo taken over the mantle and became bigger. At least from my experience.

Great thread

My answer would be: yes, I like Boruto the manga, and I like him as a character.

I think the key thing here is not to expect Naruto from it - it is something else. And I'm fine with this, I'm grateful for seeing the characters we know and love being badass, and I also like the kids.

The kids are mostly pretty fun and reasonable. Boruto is his own person, nothing like Naruto, and I like him that way. Sarada is pretty great too.

I was expecting to dislike Kawaki as a weak carbon copy of Sasuke to Boruto's Naruto, but Kawaki is great with an interesting backstory and relatable character. :amazing:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
At least we all agree on Kawaki>Boruto.
:finally:

Seth

โ€Ž
Great thread

My answer would be: yes, I like Boruto the manga, and I like him as a character.

I think the key thing here is not to expect Naruto from it - it is something else. And I'm fine with this, I'm grateful for seeing the characters we know and love being badass, and I also like the kids.

The kids are mostly pretty fun and reasonable. Boruto is his own person, nothing like Naruto, and I like him that way. Sarada is pretty great too.

I was expecting to dislike Kawaki as a weak carbon copy of Sasuke to Boruto's Naruto, but Kawaki is great with an interesting backstory and relatable character. :amazing:
:whitepress:

Feel spared now that I'm past my prime in Naruto discussions.

Sarada only reasonable kid.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Top how many?

1. Itachi
2. Minato
3. Madara
4. Sasuke ( or Kakashi Part 1 ) but I think Sasuke especially adult.
5. Hashirama
Like a top 10 lol. So Sasuke and Kakashi for n4?

Seth

โ€Ž
Like a top 10 lol. So Sasuke and Kakashi for n4?
Read precisely, Jason. Kakashi from part 1 ( not that useless boring fuck from Shippuuden onwards ).

and Sasuke in general but especially adult. But lets say I pick Sasuke.

1. Itachi.
2. Minato.
3. Madara.
4. Sasuke.
5. Hashirama.
6. Might Guy.
7. Shisui.
8. Shikamaru.
9. Sasori.
10. Sage of the Six Paths.

Damn I'm one damn Uchihatard:doffytroll:

It was tough tbh. Even tho I loved Naruto as a series I never had that many characters I liked. I had more in Part 1 but they got ruined in Shippuuden. Namely Neji, Lee and etc.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Read precisely, Jason. Kakashi from part 1 ( not that useless boring fuck from Shippuuden onwards ).
Kakashi is a GOAT. You're smoking dick.

and Sasuke in general but especially adult. But lets say I pick Sasuke.
Adult Sasuke is also probably my fave version of Sasuke.