General & Others Thoughts on Boruto?

Q1: Do you like Boruto the manga? Q2: Do you like Boruto the character?

• Total voters
sasuku and naruto weak af in boruto.
with help of DMS kakashi+sp Peak sasuke+ sp peak naruto+ Sp obito they couldnt even touch kaguya more than 2 times while Jigen cant even kill KCm2 naruto and one arm sasuke

i dropped that shit since they lost kurama and rinnegan. no interest without them

i guess Edo madara can solo Jigen

So a question for the avid Boruto readers. What's your opinion on the manga, the characters, the scaling, etc?

I gave it a shot, mostly to see my Naruto faves, like Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi, and it had some interesting moments and intrigue, but the scaling was very messy, and when Kurama died and Sasuke lost his Rinnegan I just stopped.

Boruto to me is not an appealing character at all. Kawaki is better. I hate Sarada's design, especially the high heels :seriously::few:
Mitsuki is dope tho. Feels a bit like Luffy with all the stretching, but it is what it is.

I might continue reading it because I heard there's this guy named Code who has an FTG-esque(?) tech, kinda like Minato and is wreaking shit now. Sounds dope tbh.

People have already commented about power scale and how bad it is, I would say, yes they are right.
*Potential spoilers*.
But, when we get to the story:
It is tech take over, with Otsutsuki being apex of technology. More like Artificial Intelligence that feeds on data, data being the Charka (i.e., human lives). They evolve by consuming this data.

The key figure who was being developed as a character was not Jigen, it was Amado. Kashin Koji using ninjutsu on Katasuke, Amado conducting experiments on kids, developing new cyborgs, while studying Jigen and his DNA. Amado has unlocked some secrets and he is using them to his advantage. He has successfully made a person Otsutsuki without a host. Now he is going to give him a fake Karma to use Otsutsuki abilities.

If you read the story with Amado as a manipulator, you will start to understand everything. He plays his cards to perfection.

The cyborgs that are seemingly big threat, can be put to sleep with a simple voice command (he did it with Delta, and Kashin Koji said it seems I am also programed like this).

So, only real threat is Code.
He wants his test subjects to go through a process to get what he want. He gave Boruto Otsutsuki suppression pills, because appearance of Momoshiki would ruin his plans in someway.
Sumire has started to be suspicious and will keep an eye on him.

It is the start of "the age of technology".
Denki, Sumire and Katasuke have important role to play.
Kishimoto has tech fetish, he tried his luck with Samurai 8, but failed. Now he is doing this with Boruto.
Jougan is an unknown factor, even Amado has no idea about it, so it will be the deciding factor for the good side to win the battle. [/SPOILER]

In all honesty i haven't delved that deep into boruto to really dig out nuances, character thought process/reasoning and character tragedy.

But any that i have dug out has been shallow not profound.. kishismoto continuing the previous writers story.. Is meh I don't think it was a great idea.

Kishi rewriting writing the story would be better.. You can spin very profound and diligent themes in terms of the modern world.. Boruto has been shallow and lackluster.

Huh

I said it..

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
bleach anime is coming back for the final arc in december 2021 so not a bad idea
Believe it or not this is the first time I am reading Bleach. I am currently on chapter 123, been busy lately, and I love it. Don't have the time to watch the anime right now though.

i dropped that shit since they lost kurama and rinnegan. no interest without them
Yeah I lost a lot of interest after that.

this ugliness would be so much better if its happens in different village with no naruto conection at all, like avatar the legend of korra.

Believe it or not this is the first time I am reading Bleach. I am currently on chapter 123, been busy lately, and I love it. Don't have the time to watch the anime right now though.

Yeah I lost a lot of interest after that.
i only watched bleach for the OP for the last 10 yrs, the music selection (and artists) they choose for the OP/ED is really good but animation and pacing is ehh, worse than One Piece. But it's now 10 yrs since the last aired episode so things might change now