How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

The Reaper and the Possessor met face to face, eye to eye. Each prepared to attack the other. They set up this duel as chaos ensued in the Kingdom. With the Blue Dragon defeated and the Unseen having scattered, only they were in the other's way. The Reaper strode forward, scythe cocked back ready to strike, the Possessor controlled the Knight, sword in hand, to attack. But all of a sudden, a smoke bomb was released! The unsheathing of a blade could be heard as the Assassin launched himself at the Possessor, killing him instantly! The Sellsword appeared out of nowhere and ran himself into the Reaper, stabbing him in the chest! The Unseen was very much still here, with a partner at their side! Who would have thought?!

"Is it over? Are they dead?" the Mastermind rasped.
"I thought they were death immune?" asked the Duchess.
"Not tonight. I poisoned their drinks the night before thinking they were Blue Dragon. Fortunately, it pulled through. That was a great idea, Your Majesty," said the Servant, sounding relieved at how lucky they were.
"Yes, it was. And now, there are no more obstacles in our path. The Unseen alongside the Sellsword shall rule this Kingdom. It will no longer be known as the Blue Dragon Kingdom. I will call it: The Burning Kingdom of Queen Kawaii.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Zemmi the [Marshal] has died.
There was no logbook.

@Sallucion the [Chronomancer] has been killed.
N1 Time Warp: Zemmi
N2 Time Warp: Fuji ;-;
N3: Jailed
N4: Time Warp: Ekko

Fuji silecend me right when the day started. Honestly don't know why you guys didnt notice till late game. He pushed me so hard, it was kind of obvious lol.

@Fujishiro the [Reaper] has been executed.
There was no logbook.

And with that, there remains only two Blue Dragons: the Prince and the Knight. They are no match against the three Unseen members that stand before them: the Mastermind, Assassin, and the Unseen King. Alongside, the Mercenary has gained seven brilders and the Inquisitor has eliminated all Heretics! With the Blue Dragon defeated, the Sellsword wins as well, even in death! As such, the Blue Dragon and the Reaper have lost the game. The Unseen(@Zemmi @Kawaii @Rhea @oddoddfruit @playa4321 ), Mercenary(@ConquistadoR ), Inquisitor(@krogothwolf ), and Sellsword(@Alibaba ) are your winners!
MVP - @Kawaii

Thank you everybody for playing! I hope you guys enjoyed this game. I will be giving game reviews later, most likely tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.