How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wondering why Tris got MVP lol.

Im actually curious.

Also Usopp LVP, i kept fucking telling him the Unseen would fuck town up but mfer didnt care.

Reaper has to kill Unseen too, I was 100% going to kill Tris and even Rhea if i could that night.

Fuck me.

Spent so many hours and lost because Ekko's ego was bruised.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Still wondering why Tris got MVP lol.

Im actually curious.

Also Usopp LVP, i kept fucking telling him the Unseen would fuck town up but mfer didnt care.

Reaper has to kill Unseen too, I was 100% going to kill Tris and even Rhea if i could that night.

Fuck me.

Spent so many hours and lost because Ekko's ego was bruised.
In short, if she didn't talk Usopp into executing you and saving Playa, we wouldn't have won so easily.

D

Dragomir

Really dude? I mean she played well considering but to call her MVP is a stretch.
Because she is clutch. With the exception of Zem, who was dead, Unseen was an absolute no-show on day 4 and that was a crucial phase. She's the reason why they won this game. As a matter of fact, Rhea and Playa submitted their kill on Krogo last night and were planning to convert Ekko who they knew was the Prince and should have known as conversion immune.

By definition of the term 'Most Valuable Player', Tris was exactly that for her faction.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I killed you for a reason, you were off as fk.

And I had to kill scum too so *shrug*

Especially with that weird ass push you tried to do on me D2 about the Kagura stuff.
I assumed you were scum, the entire game xD That was my mistake though, I wanted to pull the attention away from my team mates, and I knew there was a a reaper in the game and my maths said it could only be you.

Would have worked beautifully........ but I never realized the reaper had that silence.....and that is the part I cussed myself about :milaugh:

Because she is clutch. With the exception of Zem, who was dead, Unseen was an absolute no-show on day 4 and that was a crucial phase. She's the reason why they won this game. As a matter of fact, Rhea and Playa submitted their kill on Krogo last night and were planning to convert Ekko who they knew was the Prince and should have known as conversion immune.

By definition of the term 'Most Valuable Player', Tris was exactly that for her faction.
I lost to Afk Cult.

lol.

Just wow.

She came clutch in that moment but I wouldnt say she's the overal MVP of this entire game, thats a huge reach.

I assumed you were scum, the entire game xD That was my mistake though, I wanted to pull the attention away from my team mates, and I knew there was a a reaper in the game and my maths said it could only be you.

Would have worked beautifully........ but I never realized the reaper had that silence.....and that is the part I cussed myself about :milaugh:
I played this game well, and lost to stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.