How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
@Dragomir Add me to the scum and dead chats pls.

I lost to Afk Cult.

lol.

Just wow.

She came clutch in that moment but I wouldnt say she's the overal MVP of this entire game, thats a huge reach.
Nobody even suspected her of being evil except for me D1 which was a joke vote.

And Zem as well, but atp when we discussed it, she was already part of us and we didn't care.

I played the game well too though, so I feel lie my win is deserved. You should see the wor I put into this game in the scum chat :josad:
You died early though, i tried so damn hard.

Reaper the hardest role to win with in the game, as cult you have your mates to rely on if you die.

Merc and Inquis is basically afk auto win.

Town has the numbers.

I was alone.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I figured out the 2x2x2... thing out early.

The only prediction I was wrong about was Ratchet, figured he had to be scum out the princess claims. Never would have gussed the 3 princesses.
Oh and I was 50% wrong about Kagura, I had her highest as prince but if she wasn't I had it on being Ekko.

I left them soooo much good information before I died. I was writing them books and even left them stuff to continue their claims in the case of my death.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I would have remained town if players actually did what I asked D1 and scum didn't make one of the riskest plays and try to convert me, after I asked the roles who could stop it to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.