How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yea but aren't you trying to push something on him knowing this is how behaves all the time ?
Anyway i don't know if it's a pattern but the first time i played with him ( & he had that same playstile ) he was really really focused on someone in particular D1 and had much more precise confidence....while on TAC's game he was trying to target multiple people during the course of the day.....
i was hardly focused on TACs game sadly

you appeared right after ratchet tagged you and you mentioned that you were avoiding to join the thread because you had to get back into the game, then you gave a decently good summary fo your thoughts like you have been reading all along and staying quiet until tagged
I already answer Ratchet why I answer back so late.
Yes as I said it, I follow up the game and been quiet since I want to warm me up again after I didn´t play for so long.
It kinda hard to judge because I see people here with I didn´t play in past(expect few users), because that I try to read more into this game and look at each user playstyle.

I wait for the firstday to end and take my noticed about each user, as you noticed it right yeah I follow up the game and try to not mess it up and been a easy kill for the scums via they pushing me into the lynch vote.

its anti town behavior to hide like that on purpose. if you are town just play with us. nones gna hurt u
As I said, Ratchet is kinda sus for me duo multiple reasons, first the count me and tag me, but I wasn´t the only user who didn´t write until then. Second when I answer her back she post this:
Aha! Well, give the thread a read and let me know your thoughts. Also, who you think we should lynch - we need to start coming to an agreement on this.
I didn´t know Ratchet much, is it his playstyle?
But that is kinda sus for me to ask a "newbie" and try to build up a lynch by his thought, like if I failing with the lynch, he/she would start to buidl up a lynch against me. I even make a post why I kinda found her reaction suspect and she/he answer with this:
Mind expanding on these for me please?
As I said I kinda find her reaction suspect, since building a lynch via the thought/experince about a player who play this game after so many months seems for me kinda strange and she/he didn´t even gave me proper answer back.

You thought on Ratchet?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your point is nonsensical. We cannot cop enough players to form a town block before we run out of lynches. Deflecting to "but he can be copped" instead of actually promoting a read on him is scummy, because it encourages players to not really pay attention to slots on the premise that an investigative will resolve it (to say nothing of the chance of being recruited). You have no qualified your position adequately.
how do u propse to read him then? your good ol way of throw shade and pretend to do something or the real town core way of pushing hin properly and squeezing his alignment out of him

hes cleared enough to me if he helps lynch scum, unless hes an indie or sm sht

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
how do u propse to read him then? your good ol way of throw shade and pretend to do something or the real town core way of pushing hin properly and squeezing his alignment out of him

hes cleared enough to me if he helps lynch scum, unless hes an indie or sm sht
Also, we were talking about T-Pein. You were not advocating we push T-Pein and squeeze his alignment out of him. You were advocating that we leave him to be copped and hope his gameplay is up to scratch otherwise. Which was my point.

I was asking Ultra.
Have you read the thread? I agree that Ryu's list was lazy, because it was all consensus. I never said simply being on that list meant the lynch was a bad one. What?
Nope, thats why I asked why you were lynching ultra when saying that. Lazy list is lazy sure but you're also lynching a person on said lazy list, its 38 pages I aint reading all the way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.