• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Let's not talk about that game and my reads. :zosleepy:

Focus on three things here. He's hinted Cult is in the game, didn't deny it at once and backed off once Zemmi said he was wrong. I think with this we can establish he's not Paladin. If Zemmi is to be believed Unseen is in the game, not sure why you didn't consider this possibility here?
Are you Unseen yourself?

Also let Ekko speak for himself. The thing is he said both Cult and Unseen ain't in the game but town read both Zemmi n Mid. Plus don't want Town to talk about them.
im town reading zem more
but im not feeling mids lynch despite not knowing wtf he is doing or planning to do

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
is it not true? u can cop anyone but the godfathers

my point stands
Your point is nonsensical. We cannot cop enough players to form a town block before we run out of lynches. Deflecting to "but he can be copped" instead of actually promoting a read on him is scummy, because it encourages players to not really pay attention to slots on the premise that an investigative will resolve it (to say nothing of the chance of being recruited). You have no qualified your position adequately.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tbh, I didn’t think Zemmi would hint her role this early in the game that too because of Mid’s vague remarks about his own alignment. I thought she dismissed his comments saying they were fluff. But I understand what you mean about the role fishing thing now.
sigh
its why didnt want to talk about that topic anymore but ppl keep bringing it up

w.e

Zemmi

GodMommie
Relying on the cop is bad because from what I gather night one they only have 1 in 18 chance of finding scum and indies don't show up to them.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
1. already gave u my reasons why i think enryus posts came more from town mindset and you even agreed to them. why does it sound weird to you now? what changed exactly? i went to sleep and didn't even post

2. doesnt hurt to put more pressure. the highest wagon now is 3 votes and that needs to change. why are you so worried about it? its not like we lynched him yet. what is it that you want? just waste the day poking at players or actually pressuring them properly to get something from them

3. mixture of gut/tone/entrance/timing

4. you can't lie detect that post its the truth ^^

5. im not shading alibaba. shading is what you are doing to enryu and me. i am pushing him properly. and no hes not indie but as i mentioned mafia/cult starts with 1 or 2 members so it all anti town are indie-like right now. please do not misinterpret my posts.
1. The points you gave for Enryu were good and I did believe them, yes. But I was comparing the situation to Ali's because Ali made 3 not-so-serious posts but you created a whole case against him.

2. Just didn't like the way how you were asking me to vote for Alibaba. Your reasoning was to add pressure to which I don't agree since I have also mentioned my reasons why I felt like not voting for him.

3 - ok

4. That's one suspicious posts Ekko. If you were in my place would you believe it? You admitted you lie in every game which is fine because mafia is a game of deceit. But why are you saying you won't do this game? It was confusing to me and giving really bad vibes honestly so I couldn't help but point it out.

5. II didn't shade you or Enryu. I agreed to your posts about Enryu and I still do. But you yourself said that Alibaba is acting independtly and he might be a single scum rather than belonging to a group [something along this lines].

Emil

Certified Memelord
So from my overall view what I read so far:
-Alibaba is sus, he directly jump voting against me as example, he act weird and I can´t decide if it is his playstyle or overall based on his role:

As I said either it his overall his playstyle or he is a scum playing alongside the users to lynch someone.

Other users which I kinda have in my sus list:
Tuna,Midnight,Ultra

And you way was also strange, I know you probably want to get reaction from me since I was inactive, but voting a inactive users and then asking this:

Overall the same count for you too like with Alibaba, probably it is just your playstyle.
It make it hard for me to judge since I see for the firsttime playing with you guys.
Since that to judge on my thoughts on the first day and try to build around my thoughts a lynch is kinda sus for me or let say false.
I don´t gain anything of it outside of getting in scum sus list by other users if we judge and take via my thoughts somone into the lynch list, this WE can change very fast into me(sus):owo:.

I try my best to follow up the game and look who else make sus posts.^^
have you read everything? please try to be more proactive

you appeared right after ratchet tagged you and you mentioned that you were avoiding to join the thread because you had to get back into the game, then you gave a decently good summary fo your thoughts like you have been reading all along and staying quiet until tagged

its anti town behavior to hide like that on purpose. if you are town just play with us. nones gna hurt u

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm out for errands for work but I think I'm going to give Kagura my first town read, this is her town play which is very different from her scum play.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ultra top Town and scum reads and reason why, please :endthis:.
Because I want him to talk and contribute :endthis::endthis:.
...Have I not been?
I will not oblige your request, as you have done even less. You may start by reading my posts. Good day.
I‘m going grocery shopping now and when I come back, I‘d like to see Plus Ultra from you :endthis:.
did this interaction go anywhere?
> flower suddenly has a surge of pressure onto ultra
> he denies completely
> she just leaves him?

eagerly waiting for where this takes them. expecting more from both on this

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ekko suggesting a "follow the cop" stratagem for solving T-Pein is just really out of character for him in general. Very weird. It's certainly scummy but I don't think it points in favour of Ekko actually being scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko has spent all of his activity so far nitpicking players, and rather than look for scummy behaviour it appeared to me that he was looking for reasons to push a player. His Alibaba push is both forceful and nonsensical in equal measure. I feel like you, too, in your early posting exhibited the same qualities, albeit in a less-overt way. Do you need quotes?
not rly ive stated why i think some players are town and stated why we should not focus on others lest we out powerroles/cops

let me ask you this though
what makes your playa4321 push better than my Alibaba push?

i dont think ive actually "nitpicked" on anyone. please tell me who

if i scum read someone i address it properly and am vocal about it. if i town read someone i say why it is so

which posts of mine are you reading ratchet

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have. I think it's his approach - the things he's calling out isn't just his usual paranoiac ramblings, but that he's looking for things he can say is scummy based on pedantical reasoning.
Do I need to find quotes? But this is kind of what I mean, anyway. The player you push has 3 posts, yet you case them as if you needed to when it was far too early to establish the characteristic or behaviour you were implying was present.
tbh quotes will be needed because i fail to see how is that nitpicking

its a combination of many factors. his tone is uninterested when scum. he entered without even an emote or asking others if he can trust them, because he already knows they are outside his faction

then went absent for an hour and came bk with a soft hint to the king. like he discussed this in scum chat or something. idek

the even now hes being pretty non contributive and sheeped your vote like nothing

its too many factors to call it "nitpicking"

its a real case and you have a bad habit of always discrediting my cases for some reason when they often get us something done

i don't even think u have a read on alibaba, but its probably because im pushing him, you are reluctant from joining for some reason.

i will never be able to understand ur gameplay day 1. it never makes sense to me. like u dont want any progression

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'd expect him to do that regardless of alignment.
Because I don't recognise the name.
does it mean the other cant be scum eh

and actually ryu posted in the game b4 i think

thought u wiĺl mention that

guess there was rly 0 conviction with ur tagging inactives. u just did w.e and just meh it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.