How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
*You* are the one making this comparitive. This is about what I expect from you as a player, so don't deflect.
It's not deflecting. You called out my productivity as a player but after 3 times of being asked you haven't been able to provide a single name, including yourself, who has done more. Which means you're calling me out for the sake of calling me out - not because you've found any excessive "non-contributive" posts in my play relative to the game.

At first I thought he was midnight being midnight but now I think he is actually very scummy and just hiding behind the midnight being midnight mask.

I am also thinking there will be a high presence of neutrals which is a big problem because they can almost seem perfectly town :josad:
Lol yes a lot less "hi's" this time it's a little sus. :sus:

Emil

Certified Memelord
:goatasure:
This Dayphase will not have a lynch. The Majority will not be reached this early. Do not discuss who to lynch because it's pointless, focus on other things
It is a bad thing. But getting 11 players on the same wagon isn’t that easy. I have seen games like this end in a no lynch day 1 because the players couldn’t agree on a lynch target.
What do you guys think about Ekko vs Alibaba?

He’s quite sure that Alibaba is scum due to his posts regarding dead king and wants him lynched. TPein also agrees to him and voted for the same.

@Alibaba what do you think about that? You just posted a one liner that you can’t be scum. Is that all?
i dont recall saying im quiet sure about it. its only 3 posts. I clearly asked others if they have better cases we should agree on something

im really worried about needing 11 players in any wagon

ive read alibaba correctly the past games. he does really act uninterested when scum and his first post gave me that vibe super hard

It's not deflecting. You called out my productivity as a player but after 3 times of being asked you haven't been able to provide a single name, including yourself, who has done more. Which means you're calling me out for the sake of calling me out - not because you've found any excessive "non-contributive" posts in my play relative to the game.
Nope. Its insubstantial, it's a bit less than I'd expect from you, and nobody else is in this equation or needs to be involved.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
ive read alibaba correctly the past games. he does really act uninterested when scum and his first post gave me that vibe super hard
Ali was uninterested in that Light game where we lynched him. He flipped town. Not sure if this is really an AI.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean. I didn't get a scum role. What more can I say? xD

I felt like posting that yesterday. And it was the start of the game so all good.

If I remember correctly ekko even quoted the "Oh it already started" and said it was scummy :optimistic:
i think you sounded very uninterested in that post. something you do very often as scum

i would like a claim from you eventually if it was up to me

Ratchet

Nope. Its insubstantial, it's a bit less than I'd expect from you, and nobody else is in this equation or needs to be involved.
Except it's not. I'd wager my ratio of on-topic to fluff posting is higher than most, and I have several things I can point to in terms of producing discussion. The fact you're unable to provide even a name from that list, a list which includes you, is pretty telling to me. Given that I've only been reading and playing this game for about 5-6 hours, I think your accusation is unfair.

Ratchet

Ali was uninterested in that Light game where we lynched him. He flipped town. Not sure if this is really an AI.
It's not Alignment Indicative. Ekko makes up "tells" on a player in every game to make his logic seem more congruent than it actually is.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Midnight Delight @Kawaii quotes u there to mention that we can get the 11 players if we use the full day and not just last 10 minutes
I know it's possible. And I did say I will use my double vote ability if we need it.

I was just saying that we don't always manage to lynch someone D1 if it's majority lynch. But it's obv not impossible.

Real shit Ekko I've played maybe a handful of games with Alibaba and all he does is go "Guys who likes a peanut butter and jelly sandwiches" and then is either town or Indie

So can you explain to me why him posting fluff is actually scum

Except it's not. I'd wager my ratio of on-topic to fluff posting is higher than most, and I have several things I can point to in terms of producing discussion. The fact you're unable to provide even a name from that list, a list which includes you, is pretty telling to me. Given that I've only been reading and playing this game for about 5-6 hours, I think your accusation is unfair.
It's not telling of anything. You are literally forcing this into the discussion. Of course you have time to play and show more. Just wanted to see your reaction to being accused of doing very little. Can't say I care for it.

Worst

Custom title
It's not Alignment Indicative. Ekko makes up "tells" on a player in every game to make his logic seem more congruent than it actually is.
Yea but aren't you trying to push something on him knowing this is how behaves all the time ?
Anyway i don't know if it's a pattern but the first time i played with him ( & he had that same playstile ) he was really really focused on someone in particular D1 and had much more precise confidence....while on TAC's game he was trying to target multiple people during the course of the day.....

Ratchet

It's not telling of anything. You are literally forcing this into the discussion. Of course you have time to play and show more. Just wanted to see your reaction to being accused of doing very little. Can't say I care for it.
My reaction is my reaction because I don't think your accusation is remotely fair or accurate. It falls back into what I accused you of - you're finding reasons to suspect players (or rather, shade them) and when you're brought to task for it you're unable to defend your position.

Vote: Ultra

Ratchet

Yea but aren't you trying to push something on him knowing this is how behaves all the time ?
Anyway i don't know if it's a pattern but the first time i played with him ( & he had that same playstile ) he was really really focused on someone in particular D1 and had much more precise confidence....while on TAC's game he was trying to target multiple people during the course of the day.....
I'm not pushing Ekko because of him saying he has a meta tell on Alibaba, no. I recall you defending him strongly in TAC's game too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Reading some of his posts stile me as odd

Enryu was also against Kawaii thinking she’s evil king and had 5-6 posts on this topic. Enryu also confirmed that he was NOT joking still it’s odd that Ekko found Alibaba’s one liner vote more scummy than him. I mean it can be like months of meta on Alibaba and what not but he pretty much built a case on him depending on his three posts.

Asks me to vote Ali even if I have bill read.

What is the basis of this? Gut feeling?

Okay he figured out his mentality from his three posts.

This post strike me the most odd and I missed it in the middle of his flurry of posts. He accepts that he lies on every game? What makes us believe he isn’t lying here as well?

Again shading Alibaba here. But this time as indie.

@Alibaba in case you missed his posts. He’s pretty serious about you, won’t you agree?
1. already gave u my reasons why i think enryus posts came more from town mindset and you even agreed to them. why does it sound weird to you now? what changed exactly? i went to sleep and didn't even post

2. doesnt hurt to put more pressure. the highest wagon now is 3 votes and that needs to change. why are you so worried about it? its not like we lynched him yet. what is it that you want? just waste the day poking at players or actually pressuring them properly to get something from them

3. mixture of gut/tone/entrance/timing

4. you can't lie detect that post its the truth ^^

5. im not shading alibaba. shading is what you are doing to enryu and me. i am pushing him properly. and no hes not indie but as i mentioned mafia/cult starts with 1 or 2 members so it all anti town are indie-like right now. please do not misinterpret my posts.

Ratchet

BTW, I saw Ultra mention he got silenced, but usually that only lasts for 6 hours, so he should be back before End of Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.