How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ultra You called out my contributions so far, which is strange to me. Who would you say, out of the active (40+ posts) players this game, has been more proactive than I?

I just noted that your actual content to post ration was fairly low. You summed up your earlier play to about two sentences when I questioned you earlier, so I don't see the issue.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I just noted that your actual content to post ration was fairly low. You summed up your earlier play to about two sentences when I questioned you earlier, so I don't see the issue.
Is it lower than anyone else in my activity bracket? My question was simple. Third and final time I'm asking.

Zoro
Ekko
Flower
Fuji
Zemmi
Kagura
Ultra
Ratchet
Midnight
Enryu

They're the 40+ posters.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Starting King can’t be indie.
just looked back at wiki, ur right

Guys, I got a little headache from yesterday. Taking another nap again.
i hope ur headache gets better but flower can u address tunas case on you b4 u leave. about mid vs zem

also why did you find it necessary to mention town then correct yourself in the same post and call them blue dragon?

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think midnight got hid scum cap on this time.
At first I thought he was midnight being midnight but now I think he is actually very scummy and just hiding behind the midnight being midnight mask.

I am also thinking there will be a high presence of neutrals which is a big problem because they can almost seem perfectly town :josad:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Amigo, remember the Don, Mango and you Situation in Misty‘s ToS? If it‘s statement vs statement, there can only be one truth. I though Midnight hinted Paladin and Zem Sheriff. Both can‘t be in the game at the same time in a normal setup. I want to know what we‘re dealing with here, so that needed clarification. The only concerning part is that question was mostly ignored when I first brought it up.
disregard my previous post

Is it lower than anyone else in my activity bracket? My question was simple. Third and final time I'm asking.

Zoro
Ekko
Flower
Fuji
Zemmi
Kagura
Ultra
Ratchet
Midnight
Enryu

They're the 40+ posters.
*You* are the one making this comparitive. This is about what I expect from you as a player, so don't deflect.

Status
Not open for further replies.