How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No I remember his posts well enough. I just don't know how you distinguish "nitpicking" in this case from regular old town play. It feels like an empty characterization. State what you think about why the posts are scummy and or bad. In other words, quit shading people a d focus on the game.
I have. I think it's his approach - the things he's calling out isn't just his usual paranoiac ramblings, but that he's looking for things he can say is scummy based on pedantical reasoning.

Loool. What kind of logic is that. I gave reasons and they made sense and still make sense just because you dont like them doesnt make me sus.
Or maybe you only read 10% of what i said. And decided that its enough to come to a conclusion. This is scum play when a person actually gives logic and reason for his actions/sus and someone tries to make it sound unimportant so people disregard what hes saying. Which imo what you are trying to do rn.
Logic and reasons are the weapons of scum

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
which posts of mine give you that vibe?

the person i was pushing only had 3 posts. there was not much figuring out to be done. its either u gut scum read or town read him from those 3 posts and i think i can read alibaba decdntly well so would like to put it to test

which players have i nitpicked on?
Do I need to find quotes? But this is kind of what I mean, anyway. The player you push has 3 posts, yet you case them as if you needed to when it was far too early to establish the characteristic or behaviour you were implying was present.

I have. I think it's his approach - the things he's calling out isn't just his usual paranoiac ramblings, but that he's looking for things he can say is scummy based on pedantical reasoning.
Hm. Yeah, I can possibly see that. Don't lump me in with him though.

Would you expect him to town block 4 high profile players relatively quickly as scum or town?

Zemmi

GodMommie
3 votes on Midnight

Enryu, Myself & Ryu

3 on Ultra

Flower, Midnight & Zoroslays

Pretty sure there are scum among those 6 voters :choppawhat: Technically 5 because I am not scum.

Shhh it's too early for reading.

@Ultra I have zero impressions of you. I also wasn't a hugest fan of you running in and saying whoever you said was scum and voting blah blah blah but I don't find it scummish. I mostly dislike the arogance of it lol.
Gun to head read on me - what am I

Status
Not open for further replies.