How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this is the kind of one-noteness that is scummy. Tuna hops on a 5 word post and keeps saying *this* about it. Comes off as jumping the gun, and opportunistic. Not sure why me calling out this is bad.
I gave a reason to why i suspected her there is nothing scummy about it. Whats scummy is you trying to say make it like i havent gave reasons for it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah, that's pretty much all I gathered. *Noted*

Elaborate on me and Ekko.
Ekko has spent all of his activity so far nitpicking players, and rather than look for scummy behaviour it appeared to me that he was looking for reasons to push a player. His Alibaba push is both forceful and nonsensical in equal measure. I feel like you, too, in your early posting exhibited the same qualities, albeit in a less-overt way. Do you need quotes?

I gave a reason to why i suspected her there is nothing scummy about it. Whats scummy is you trying to say make it like i havent gave reasons for it.
Giving a reason does. It absolve you of being scum, and it's furthermore not the reason I disliked your post. It is because it is a bad or rather forced reason.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Out of Fuji/Zoro/Ekko/Flower/Zemmi/Midnight/myself, how many scum do you think there are? If so, whom? Just colour the list:

Fuji
Zoro

Ekko
Flower
Zemmi

Midnight
Ratchet
You played in his Hero Academia game. You were scum with X and Zemmi (and one other), IIRC.
Can I colour it a bit later? I’m on phones. My top scum leans right now would be TPein and Enryu. I’m not convinced about Enryu yet and the reasonings he gave. Apart from that he has been fluffing a lot.

About TPein, he seems very sus following Ekko blindly like that. Guy doesn’t have any opinion of his own.
Yes, that's a-me.
Hi again!

His previous teammates know how he plays as scum. :catblush:
That we do :catblush:

Ekko has spent all of his activity so far nitpicking players, and rather than look for scummy behaviour it appeared to me that he was looking for reasons to push a player. His Alibaba push is both forceful and nonsensical in equal measure. I feel like you, too, in your early posting exhibited the same qualities, albeit in a less-overt way. Do you need quotes?
No I remember his posts well enough. I just don't know how you distinguish "nitpicking" in this case from regular old town play. It feels like an empty characterization. State what you think about why the posts are scummy and or bad. In other words, quit shading people a d focus on the game.

Giving a reason does. It absolve you of being scum, and it's furthermore not the reason I disliked your post. It is because it is a bad or rather forced reason.
Loool. What kind of logic is that. I gave reasons and they made sense and still make sense just because you dont like them doesnt make me sus.
Or maybe you only read 10% of what i said. And decided that its enough to come to a conclusion. This is scum play when a person actually gives logic and reason for his actions/sus and someone tries to make it sound unimportant so people disregard what hes saying. Which imo what you are trying to do rn.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not a fan of Ekko or Ultra so far. Ekko feels like he's trying to make a mountain out of a molehill and nitpick players rather than figure them out. Ultra is much the same but leaning into it subtley.
which posts of mine give you that vibe?

the person i was pushing only had 3 posts. there was not much figuring out to be done. its either u gut scum read or town read him from those 3 posts and i think i can read alibaba decdntly well so would like to put it to test

which players have i nitpicked on?

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think he meant your impression of him.
Shhh it's too early for reading.

@Ultra I have zero impressions of you. I also wasn't a hugest fan of you running in and saying whoever you said was scum and voting blah blah blah but I don't find it scummish. I mostly dislike the arogance of it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.