How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Because I want him to talk and contribute :endthis::endthis:.
But didn't we agreed he's crazy and not gonna do that ? ( i remember we tried to pressure him on TAC's game and it didn't worked xD plus we're not really pressuring no one in particular but having like 2/3 votes left & right...we should focus on 1/2 people

But didn't we agreed he's crazy and not gonna do that ? ( i remember we tried to pressure him on TAC's game and it didn't worked xD plus we're not really pressuring no one in particular but having like 2/3 votes left & right...we should focus on 1/2 people
Nah nah nah, let them have their fun, I'm the guy you probably want in the pit.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Alright Ratchet, can you tell me what you've actually done so far this game? Just off the top of your head.
Pressured an inactive in playa and brought him into the thread, and speculated on the setup to understand what we can expect. And also pointed out aspects of your and Ekko's play I dislike so far.

Ratchet

All Might is Ultra. He didn't play TAC's game.

Ratchet

Nothing much outside of there post and playstyle, because that I didn' say much on them.

So far Alibaba and you are so most for me to judge. I mean you literally ignore my other points of my post.
Yea, I want you to talk about their posts etc, what you find scummy. The rest isn't important right now.

Pressured an inactive in playa and brought him into the thread, and speculated on the setup to understand what we can expect. And also pointed out aspects of your and Ekko's play I dislike so far.
Yeah, that's pretty much all I gathered. *Noted*

Elaborate on me and Ekko.

Nothing much outside of there post and playstyle, because that I didn' say much on them.

So far Alibaba and you are so most for me to judge. I mean you literally ignore my other points of my post.
I'm taking it you wouldn't have said anything about me if others had not done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.