How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sallucion @playa4321 @Ryu Kishi @Ultra @Rhea do u guys have anything to say about the game state pls b4 we conclude today?

im fairly confident there is probably a scum and/or indie in this bunch. we just have to find it
I asked you early today and give my thought overall and even ask your for your own opinion, you didn´t answer me back:
You asked for my thoughts, well first I still not like how Alibaba and Ratchet playing like they been in a team, IDK is that usually for them?
Overall what happen during the last hour from the first night?
Enryu was about to get lynched and it start of suddely duo someone push against him(need to check who it was) and he get 13 votes on him but got saved in the end. It seems like Enryu is not anymore or are people still see him in as scum?
Im seeing you have your vote still against Enryu, can you explain that more why?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I asked you early today and give my thought overall and even ask your for your own opinion, you didn´t answer me back:
my thoughts r everywhere on the thread. u need to ask me thoughrs on what specifically

as for enryu, he flipped town

ali is either indie or scum

u got anything for us that helps us move forward? cuz i see nothing but u seem to be paying attention

Zemmi

GodMommie
Enryu re directed him so he reaped himself? This appears to be a night ability no?
Yea reap is a night ability, so he would of been forced to visit him self. We also know Enyru was telling the truth, so it is unlikely it would be him.

There is not even a guareentee that the reaper is in the game, it was just "dead" caught me off guard when he said that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Enryu re directed him so he reaped himself? This appears to be a night ability no?
the reaper is redirect immune i think

anyway midnight is probably princess. his claim was genuine and cced flower

its ratchet who might yeet ultra into the sun n1 if reaper is in game

or could be sm1 else not midnight

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet you wouldnt be the sneaky reaper that killed ultra by any chance would you kek

dont think anyone here thinks of targeting ultra n1 but you
Going to self-meta here, but remember my Day 1 stance? It applies even moreso to night kills I make as scum. It's simply no fun if all the best players die early. Of course, I have broke this meta before, but there you have it.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yea reap is a night ability, so he would of been forced to visit him self. We also know Enyru was telling the truth, so it is unlikely it would be him.

There is not even a guareentee that the reaper is in the game, it was just "dead" caught me off guard when he said that.
No that's what is awesome that you catch little hints like this. :)

Emil

Certified Memelord
Going to self-meta here, but remember my Day 1 stance? It applies even moreso to night kills I make as scum. It's simply no fun if all the best players die early. Of course, I have broke this meta before, but there you have it.
i see u r here
help us find the ideal lynch
cmon

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
the reaper is redirect immune i think

anyway midnight is probably princess. his claim was genuine and cced flower

its ratchet who might yeet ultra into the sun n1 if reaper is in game

or could be sm1 else not midnight
No he's just immune to convert. He can be redirected.

Status
Not open for further replies.