Chapter Discussion Time to sell Admiral coins?

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

This is definitely the best day for the Admirals.

Oda said before: Akainu is so strong that if he was the main character, One Piece would be come to and end in 1 year.
According to the breaking news, Oda will end One Piece in 3 years.

If Akainu had been the main character, One Piece would have ended long ago. But when Luffy becomes the main character, One Piece ends in 2025.

In conclusion,
Marineford Admiral Akainu > Current Joy Boy Nika Luffy
Marineford Admiral Akainu = 2024 Joy Boy Nika Luffy
So how strong is current Fleet Admiral Sakazuki?

Man I wish I was on a forum like this when Oda ended a chapter with Apoo bombing Kizaru just to hear people say Apoo > Admirals. Like people taking small skirmishes out of context and making decisions before the conclusions are just sad by now.

(Chapter 509 literally ends with Apoo bombing Kizaru then 510 we see Kizaru body all of them so just wait till the end of the fights people)

This is definitely the best day for the Admirals.

Oda said before: Akainu is so strong that if he was the main character, One Piece would be come to and end in 1 year.
According to the breaking news, Oda will end One Piece in 3 years.

If Akainu had been the main character, One Piece would have ended long ago. But when Luffy becomes the main character, One Piece ends in 2025.

In conclusion,
Marineford Admiral Akainu > Current Joy Boy Nika Luffy
Marineford Admiral Akainu = 2024 Joy Boy Nika Luffy
So how strong is current Fleet Admiral Sakazuki?
4 years for 150 chapters...

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Funny how yall pretend it was something that a fandom made up.
As if Oda himself didnt create tons of build-up for it. :rolaugh:
Don't want to kick y'all when y'all are down but you're kinda dumb for fully buying into that, the setup is cool and all but all it took is taking a step back and thinking "is Oda really gonna do this at Luffy's expense, during his most pivotal moment?" yea no, that's not Oda. It's never been Oda.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Don't want to kick y'all when y'all are down but you're kinda dumb for fully buying into that, the setup is cool and all but all it took is taking a step back and thinking "is Oda really gonna do this at Luffy's expense, during his most pivotal moment?" yea no, that's not Oda. It's never been Oda.
We are about to see. The setup is perfect and it isnt at Luffy's expense. :goyea: