Break Week Timeskip Fails

Zoro's Main Fails: My opinion top 4
Lack of Direction
Loss of Shusui
Knocked out by Yeti Cool Brothers
Captured in FMI, ran out of breath
Knocked out by Killer (regardless of hunger) even he said he was naive in that regard.
These are faults that are absolutely needed for zoro just like for every other decsnt character. If he didn't have thesee then he would have been a Gary Sue aka the worst possible character.

The only one that really irks me is him failing to do what he said he would by rallying the Samurai behind him to fight against the Beast Pirates. Like c'mon bruh, that was supposed to be your one job.
No one acknowledging the fact he didn't is the worst part. If no one else you would expect at least Zoro to admonish himself or reference it.

These are faults that are absolutely needed for zoro just like for every other decsnt character. If he didn't have thesee then he would have been a Gary Sue aka the worst possible character.
But those are considered fails, and you are right, you have to fail to get stronger

To add on to my original post there are 5 fails the last one is Oda failing to give Zoro and extreme diff fight