Break Week Timeskip Fails

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Biggest L going to captain Kid
Got his ass kicked by RHP so he tried to get an allies who can help him to get revenge and they sold him to Crydo (LoL)
Flee Uden only to get captured again by Gifters because he an idiot
His 1st mate got failed SMILE and now forced to laugh like an idiot for the rest of his life
Almost got drowned by Queen casually and get ignored for Meme
Meme save his life w/o trying
Got the keys to his seastone shackles from Luffy ally and pretend he the one spare Luffy life (like he had chance against Choppar and 3 scabbards)
Try to get revenge on Apoo but forced to flee like loser and saved from fodders by Luffy
Doing worse against Gifters with the help of KiLLer than ZoLo who restrain his strengh

Character wise I can't find anything to shit on Jinbei. Let's see his character.

1. Smart: He knew BM will kill him and devised a plan to make an alliance with Bege.
2. Loyal: He chose to help his former crew in WCI instead of joining SH.
3. Brave: Sacrificed his body to project Luffy from Akainu.
4. Wise: He reminded Luffy to forget his revenge on BB to save Ace.
5. Motivator: He reminded Luffy that he had his crews after Ace died.
6. Leader: He led Sun Pirates after Fisher Tiger death.
7. Strong: 1 shot Moria. Level 6 Impel Down Prisoner. Tanked Akainu. Humiliated BM twice.

From what I saw people hate him because of his appearance.

I am having a hard time to shit on Jinbei after TS. Everytime he met BM Jinbei clowned her.
Hmmmmmm Ok..... Lemme see Probably in Whole cake when he was struggling to hold back goons while Sanji and Pedro were dealing with Daifuku and Oven indivdiually.

Also Jimbei being this fucked during the fishman island fights..... and thts about it really.

I think Jinbei and Drake situation were different. Jinbei saw SH as his ally. Before TS he sacrificed his life to protect Luffy so he betrayed BM to save Luffy and his crews was normal. Drake on the other hand was not SH ally before TS. After TS he became SH enemy by joining Beast Pirates so he asked to join Luffy was questionable. I don't know about boring part.

If we are talking about hypocrite then Doflamingo might be one. He loved his family but Didn't have any problem killing Rebecca's Mother. He is Crocodile V2. His crews are similar to Crocodile having similar df.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
ffs someone merged threads
I think Jinbei and Drake situation were different. Jinbei saw SH as his ally. Before TS he sacrificed his life to protect Luffy so he betrayed BM to save Luffy and his crews was normal. Drake on the other hand was not SH ally before TS. After TS he became SH enemy by joining Beast Pirates so he asked to join Luffy was questionable. I don't know about boring part.
Drake put in effort to free Law, much like Jinbe did to free Luffy and Nami. Then both switched sides when shit got hairy. Jinbe's just more of a high minded moralist despite being a dumb fish.

He's boring. There's nothing remotely interesting about him.
If we are talking about hypocrite then Doflamingo might be one. He loved his family but Didn't have any problem killing Rebecca's Mother. He is Crocodile V2. His crews are similar to Crocodile having similar df.
Are you dumb? Doffy loved his family and killed his father/brother. Why is killing a rando — Rebecca's mum — the line you draw?

Yeah. They parallel each other lmfao. Good job on picking that up.

Drake put in effort to free Law, much like Jinbe did to free Luffy and Nami. Then both switched sides when shit got hairy. Jinbe's just more of a high minded moralist despite being a dumb fish.

He's boring. There's nothing remotely interesting about him.
Jinbei switched side to SH because Jinbei was on SH side even before TS. Drake was not in SH side so he joined SH who was never on Drake's side was suspicious af and Jinbei was right to questioned him.

Still don't understand boring part. He's not dumb. He knew BM would kill him. He made a plan to make an alliance with Bege.

Are you dumb? Doffy loved his family and killed his father/brother. Why is killing a rando — Rebecca's mum — the line you draw?

Yeah. They parallel each other lmfao. Good job on picking that up.
Cuckmingo treats his 4 executives as his family and he still didn't hesitate to kill Rebecca's Mother. Cuckmingo shit his pant when Law mentioned Kaido name while Jinbei refused BM offer and clowned her twice. Doflamingo ran away from old woman Tsuru while Jinbei faced Akainu head on and took his magma fist to protect Luffy. People hate Jinbei just because of his appearamce.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Jinbei switched side to SH because Jinbei was on SH side even before TS. Drake was not in SH side so he joined SH who was never on Drake's side was suspicious af and Jinbei was right to questioned him.

Still don't understand boring part. He's not dumb. He knew BM would kill him. He made a plan to make an alliance with Bege.
Okay but they did the same thing and Jinbe decides to be a hypocrite. Which isn't shocking. He flips sides left and right, wouldn't be surprised if he flipped sides against Luffy at some points.

Cuckmingo treats his 4 executives as his family and he still didn't hesitate to kill Rebecca's Mother. Cuckmingo shit his pant when Law mentioned Kaido name while Jinbei refused BM offer and clowned her twice. Doflamingo ran away from old woman Tsuru while Jinbei faced Akainu head on and took his magma fist to protect Luffy. People hate Jinbei just because of his appearamce.
Are you stupid or something? What does Rebecca's mom have to do with any of this lmaooooo. Yeah, Jinbe's stupid, he thought he could stop Akainu when he could barely stop that leather clad donut eating virgin. People hate Jinbe because he never improves a scene. He always hogs screen time from characters with personality.

Okay but they did the same thing and Jinbe decides to be a hypocrite. Which isn't shocking. He flips sides left and right, wouldn't be surprised if he flipped sides against Luffy at some points.
Are you being dumb on purpose? Why would Jinbei still on BM side when his initial goal was to join SH crew as he stated in Fishman Island? And why shouldn't Jinbei suspicious of Drake , an enemy who was never on Luffy side?
Are you stupid or something? What does Rebecca's mom have to do with any of this lmaooooo. Yeah, Jinbe's stupid, he thought he could stop Akainu when he could barely stop that leather clad donut eating virgin. People hate Jinbe because he never improves a scene. He always hogs screen time from characters with personality
Rebecca's Mother is Rebecca family the same way Doflamingo treated his executive as his family. What Jinbei did to Akainu was not stupidity but bravery. He knew Akainu will kill him but he still sacrificed his body to protect Luffy. I know its a hard concept to accept about bravery since Cuckmingo ran away from old woman Tsuru and shit his pant when Law mentioned Kaido name, different with Jinbei who clowned BM twice.

I think Jinbei scene protecting Luffy from Akainu is worthy of respect. He donated his blood to Luffy is a new concept in One Piece. And it connects with Jinbei past about Fisher Tiger who refused to accept human's blood. He used his Helmsman skill in WCI is to highlight his Helmsman skill since Oda planned Jinbei to join SH as their Helmsman. Don't see where Jinbei hogs those scenes for himself.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Are you being dumb on purpose? Why would Jinbei still on BM side when his initial goal was to join SH crew as he stated in Fishman Island? And why shouldn't Jinbei suspicious of Drake , an enemy who was never on Luffy side?
Who will Jinbe side with next, when he gets tired of Luffy? I mean, he betrayed the Fishman royal guard, becoming a Shichibukai later. And was two timing them with Whitebeard. THen Big Mom and now Luffy...

Dudes basically a man/fish whore at this point. Zero loyalty and he'll insult Drake. What a dumbass.

Rebecca's Mother is Rebecca family the same way Doflamingo treated his executive as his family.
Okay. Why does Doffy care?
What Jinbei did to Akainu was not stupidity but bravery. He knew Akainu will kill him but he still sacrificed his body to project Luffy.
Okay. That's stupid.
know its a hard concept to accept about bravest since Cuckmingo ram away from old woman Tsuru and shit his pant when Law mentioned Kaido name, different with Jinbei who clowned BM twice.
Yeah but even Chopper and Nami could do that, and both shat themselves when Doffy was coming for them. So Kaido > Doffy > Jinbe > Big Mom is what I'm getting at here.
. He used his Helmsman skill in WCI is to highlight his Helmsman skill since Oda planned Jinbei to join SH as their Helmsman. Don't see where Jinbei hogs those scenes for himself.
They legit never needed a helmsmen. He got a pity role LMFAO.

Any scene Jinbe is in, is too much Jinbe.

Who will Jinbe side with next, when he gets tired of Luffy? I mean, he betrayed the Fishman royal guard, becoming a Shichibukai later. And was two timing them with Whitebeard. THen Big Mom and now Luffy...

Dudes basically a man/fish whore at this point. Zero loyalty and he'll insult Drake. What a dumbass.
You better reread One Piece. Jinbei sacrificed his body to save Luffy why would he betray Luffy? He became shichibukai to protect FI from WG. His loyalty was with FI when he became shichibukai. He joined BM to protect FI again and helped WB because WB protected FI. and he joined Luffy because he respects Luffy and it was WB last with to protect Luffy and again the reason Jinbei did WB last with because WB protected FI.

Okay. Why does Doffy care?
I don't care whether he cares or not. But it was hypocrite he killed Someone family when Doflamingo treats his executives like family.

Nope. That's bravery. Sacrificed his Body to protect Luffy as per WB last with. Cuckmingo ran away like a bitch from Kaido.

Yeah but even Chopper and Nami could do that, and both shat themselves when Doffy was coming for them. So Kaido > Doffy > Jinbe > Big Mom is what I'm getting at here.
Nami and Chopper are cowards. And it has nothing to do with Doflamingo>Jinbei. It is Jinbei>Doflamingo.

They legit never needed a helmsmen. He got a pity role LMFAO.

Any scene Jinbe is in, is too much Jinbe.
SH also doesn't need swordman, musician but Zoro and Brook still joined.
In MF WBP were busy stopping Akainu. Buggy and Mr3 were too weak. And making Crocodile sacrificing his body to Luffy is out of character so Jinbei was the right choice to protrect Luffy by sacrificing his body tanking Akainu's magma fist. FI arc is an arc about FI and back in Sabaody Hatchan expalained fishmen are treated like slave by human and you expect Jinbei a fishman didn't play major role in FI by donating his blood to Luffy? Something that breaks the trend fishman or human will not donate blood to each other. Lol.

Last edited: