Character Discussion To all of you who hate Oden's character.

He was a more acceptable version of Luffy before he returned to Wano from his journey with Roger. After that, it was a downfall.

This idiot could've sacrificed a few fodders lives to beat Kaido then and there. This idiot gave Kaido free 5 years to catch up to him ( I think Oden would demolish Kaido when he was fresh out of Roger's ship ).

Dealing with Orochi was the most stupid shit he did and he sacrificed his country for 20 years for few kidnapped fodders. Litle did he knew that he didn't even save them and put the entire country in the tyranny of Kaido.

No respect for this idiot.
Some writers seem to have this notion that indirect casualties dont count which leads to some smooth brain story telling

In Oda's mind the couple hundred Oden saved by humiliating himself for years absolves him of the 1000s that died after he failed to kill Kaido.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Some writers seem to have this notion that indirect casualties dont count which leads to some smooth brain story telling

In Oda's mind the couple hundred Oden saved by humiliating himself for years absolves him of the 1000s that died after he failed to kill Kaido.
Yes, yes lmao. Basically this^

and you know what worse is? I keep using this argument but I don't care and I will. Japanese TV station has proven that the majority of fandom is 18yo and above, yet Oda treats his manga like a fucking child support toy.

Oden is much more power hungry than he gets credit for. He couldnโ€™t decide between being a pirate & royalty, which made him suck at both. He clearly acted like a pirate but never called himself one & used his high status as a safety net for when he got he got his fill. He was just a man with fleeting hobbies.

Plus, strictly eating a food that you share a name with is some SUPER stuck up royalty bullshit. Sounds like something the World Nobles do. It wasnโ€™t even just his favorite, his last words were about it.
:gonope:
At least he boiled like it too
:goyea:

This happens when you only read fight panels with Gojo. His character is not bland. But I'm not in the position to explain things to you especially to TAC since he doesn't read the majority of the shows he admits to reading.
I'm not saying Gojo is bland, jaja, in fact, I love Gojo so much, but in the first episodes, Gojo was a mary sue, that's out of the question. Later on, with his flashback , he became a great character, one of the best in his universe.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I'm not saying Gojo is bland, jaja, in fact, I love Gojo so much, but in the first episodes, Gojo was a mary sue, that's out of the question. Later on, with his flashback , he became a great character, one of the best in his universe.
Even if there are people who still think he is Mary Sue. Shibuya Incident is the biggest fuck you to all people who call him that.

The shock on his face when he saw Getwo.

Do you hate him since the very start of his flashback , mid flashback (in his time with Roger , whitebeard) or after his return to Wano ( you know, affer his ridiculous dancing) . Apparently , there a lot of you in this forumn who basically despises him to the core for some reason. I don't think he is a masterpiece in terms of writting but to think he is trash like Hody is a bit excesive. Please share your thoughts so I can understand your hatred towards him.
If Hody is a badly-written character, then the simple fact that Oda failed to generate any sympathy for Oden's death despite Oden having ten times more panel time speaks for itself. Donโ€™t build expectations for a character if you canโ€™t live up to them.

Let's entrust this country to a suicidal pirate and someone who actively hates Wano, bent over and let Kaido and Orochi pillage Wano's natural resources and enslave its people for forced labour. Oden's stupidity was startling.

when oda force feed reader to like oden the reverse is happening
seriously : Yamato ,oden journal,"i am oden"
9 scabbrad oden sama all the time
those yakuza n samurai plus udon prisoners
hell even momo n hyiori still like hime even though he is partially responsible for their suffering
kinda weird that oda wanking oden so much or too much :nicagesmile: