Character Discussion To what extent have the Yonko delivered thus far?

What's your take?

• Total voters
Those 2 Kages would lose if those 5 chunins were part 2 Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Neji and Lee
lmfao, Killer Bee folded whole Sasuke's squad solo while fucking around, but his stronger brother Raikage can't fold them even with help from another kage?

And Raikage is one of the weaker kages. Imagine Hashirama and Tobirama struggling with fucking rookies

lmfao, Killer Bee folded whole Sasuke's squad solo while fucking around, but his stronger brother Raikage can't fold them even with help from another kage?

And Raikage is one of the weaker kages. Imagine Hashirama and Tobirama struggling with fucking rookies
Raikage is one of the stronger Kages alive at the time lol, it was him and what? Onoki who where actually giving Madara a good fight?

Again, that team I put together would easily fold the 2 of the 5 Kages from the summit. Your comparison falls really flat when you take in into account those 5 rookies are supposed to be the strongest rookies

Raikage is one of the stronger Kages alive at the time lol, it was him and what? Onoki who where actually giving Madara a good fight?

Again, that team I put together would easily fold the 2 of the 5 Kages from the summit. Your comparison falls really flat when you take in into account those 5 rookies are supposed to be the strongest rookies
the fuck are you talking about? Which version of naruto sasuke and rookies are you using, saying that they can beat Raikage?

And second, Raikage is not even close to the top tier of the verse in Naruto, he's at best mid tier. And he was easily folded by a real top tier like Madara in a 1v5.
Imagine Madara losing to Naruto Sasuke and other rookies, lmfao. He doesn't even need help folding them. He folded whole army himself.

Yonko are supposed to be top tier by you guys and yet these jobbers lost to 3 rookies, 2 of them did not even haki to efficiently damage them and still won. It's the most pathetic display of top tier I have ever seen,

the fuck are you talking about? Which version of naruto sasuke and rookies are you using, saying that they can beat Raikage?
I literally said part 2, but sure I'll be more specific.

MS Sasuke
CM Naruto
War Arc Shikamaru
Jonin Neji
6th Gate Lee

Because thats what basically what the rooftop team consist off, the 5 strongest rookies with the close to EOS build.
And second, Raikage is not even close to the top tier of the verse in Naruto, he's at best mid tier. And he was easily folded by a real top tier like Madara in a 1v5.
Not my fault you used the 5 kages lmao.

Imagine Madara losing to Naruto Sasuke and other rookies, lmfao. He doesn't even need help folding them. He folded whole army himself.

Yonko are supposed to be top tier by you guys and yet these jobbers lost to 3 rookies, 2 of them did not even haki to efficiently damage them and still won. It's the most pathetic display of top tier I have ever seen,
Again you used the 5 Kages, I just pointed out how silly your comparison was.

I was clearly talking to Gaara as a Kage. Gara overall is a nice character and I like his progression. But once he became Kage and nice he became farrrrr too nice and level headed. His character became soulless for me.
But post kage Gaara already had his character development. What we saw in post Gaara was the result of the character development he went through during the pretime skip. He also fought deidara, died, then was part of the five kage summit, influenced Onoki, led the entire shinoby forces, had a great speech. Not sure what more Kishi could have done with Gaara.

Being too nice and level headed doesn't mean it is bad writing. Bad writing is using Big Mom as a plot device to help the straw hats escape. Or Kaido entire existence.

Do you at least agree that Post Kage Gaara is better written than Big Mom and Kaido?

For me Onoki > Raikage writing wise.

A wasn’t that great.

So among the Gokage : Tsunade and Onoki were nice the rest not that great. (Danzo isn’t part of the Gokage)

WB, BB and Shanks are better for me
I chose Raikage as better written because he had a dynamic with his brother and Tsunade and Naruto. Onoki had a cool power but he didn't really have much going for him other than his dynamic with gaara influencing him.

This ain't One Punch Man. This is 9ne Piece and that js how the fights are done. Deal with it or read something else.

They lived to their hype, damn strong. Some people survived due plot, not because they are strong
Fraudo and Big Meme were defeated pathetically and died empty handed.
Your definitions of "live up to the hype" are horseshit.
@Chrono @ZenZu @kurwa @lee33 @Pooth @Onepiecedying

Big Mom was awful. She singlehandedly almost ruined this manga for me. Kaido didnt even get a proper backstory and turned into a bland character in the end.

As for their strength, Kaido lived up to his hype of being the strongest.

Big Mom didnt live up to the expectations as a fighter, but she is looking better after Law fucked Blackbeard up in a f2f fight. She fought two such characters and was able to beat them.

It isn't a good thing that Whitebeard was impressive while Fraudo and Big Meme were dogshit,because Whitebeard is good-alligned and Fraudo and Big Meme were villains.
It show how Lolda chose to write a horribly steryoptical type of story where good-alligned characters always get what they want and villains only exist for lose to the good characters and die empty handed.
@Flower @IceWitch @Onepiecedying @Pooth @lee33 @ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu @centurion @Geo @kom5 @Jaguark101 @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @Mr. Reloaded @mly90 @Steven @Boiroy @PurpleSwordsman @MonsterKaido @SakazOuki @roronoa_fan

It isn't a good thing that Whitebeard was impressive while Fraudo and Big Meme were dogshit,because Whitebeard is good-alligned and Fraudo and Big Meme were villains.
It show how Lolda chose to write a horribly steryoptical type of story where good-alligned characters always get what they want and villains only exist for lose to the good characters and die empty handed.
@Flower @IceWitch @Onepiecedying @Pooth @lee33 @ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu @centurion @Geo @kom5 @Jaguark101 @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @Mr. Reloaded @mly90 @Steven @Boiroy @PurpleSwordsman @MonsterKaido @SakazOuki @roronoa_fan

Power-level wise, I kinda think the only way the yonkou haven't delivered, is if you've simply underestimated how powerful the new gen have now become. When you look at the thread where some say Doflamingo could still clash with or even beat someone like Law (or even Killer), you can kinda see how that is the case.

Granted, I don't really care for BM.

Yonkos were always villains. Only WB was the exception to the rule. Shanks is also there but we shall see. I think threads like this has already been done. Kaido showed best feats by far in OP. In terms of his character and story it was below the standard no doubt. BM really was nerfed in terms of feats where oda didn't even let her use adv coc.

Pretty well.

As I always had said, One Piece characters are nerfed due their personalities, it is their personalities that limits their full potential and that aint bad, its kinda realistic.

Kaido is drunk Oni. Big Mom loves to eat, and like children. There is this thing called... underrating, which is the main reason they could lose.