General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Even though there are huge gaps between F6 and Mid Trio , maybe Mid Trio should get to their lvl and fight them , since Blackbeard's mid trio will be stronger than Vets/F6
-------------------------------------
Weak Trio - Chopper can fight a Number . he is the only one able to transform to a giant in SHs crew

he'll fight them along with 4 Yakuza Bosses maybe .

fighting a giant like one of Numbers is a preparation for him before fighting the biggest giant among current Yonko crews
( San Juan Wolf , 180 meters tall )

Nami and Usopp , idk who they will fight . but they can reach Veteran lvl when they fight Blackbeard Pirates no problem

But i wonder who will fight Elite Gifters .....

Only the women in the group are weak since women are weak.
What's your problem ?

Save your logic containing essays for another manga. They can be good, but they are just in the wrong place.

"Perospero defeated Chopper and Brook so it's impossible for them to defeat Flying Six"
Reality:
Same Brook then speedblitzed not Perospero but fucking Big Mom, in same arc Perospero offscreened him.
Same Chopper then tanked not Perospero but fucking Big Mom's attack, in same arc Perospero offscreened him.

"Franky has the strength to blabla"
Reality: If anything, poor Franky was reduced from ~ with W7 Luffy (W7 Franky), to now fall below even Sanji.

"Robin will fight Black Maria"
Reality: Robin isn't fighter anymore, the fighter / assassin Robin who low diffed Pell, the Kyros equivalent for Dressrosa, or Ashura equivalent for Wano, was good old alabasta Robin. Now she doesn't fight anymore, she exists as Poneglyph translating machine and background eye candy.

I think everyone will get multiple battle in this war
First one, SHP will fight tobi roppo
Luffy vs drake
Zoro vs whos who
Sanji vs page one rematch
Jinbe vs sasaki
This
Robin (+chopper?) vs black maria
Nami (+usopp?) vs ulti
Franky, Brook, Chopper, Usopp + carrot +hyogoro vs headliners + fukurokuju

Or this
Franky vs Black maria
Brook vs ulti
Usopp Nami Chopper +carrot +hyo vs headliner +fukurokuju

Kidd vs apoo

BM, Kaido, BMP, Calamities still chillin'

Even though there are huge gaps between F6 and Mid Trio , maybe Mid Trio should get to their lvl and fight them , since Blackbeard's mid trio will be stronger than Vets/F6
Weak Trio - Chopper can fight a Number . he is the only one able to transform to a giant in SHs crew

fighting a giant like one of Numbers is a preparation for him before fighting the biggest giant among current Yonko crews

Nami and Usopp , idk who they will fight . but they can reach Veteran lvl when they fight Blackbeard Pirates no problem

What's your problem ?
There is still time until the BB fight, and all Strawhats should be weaker than their counterparts going into that one. They are always the underdogs. So they dont necessarily have to surpass the Tobi Roppo right now imo.

What's your problem ?
Elite Gifters are Headliners. It was a translation error

How do you guys expected that SH will be able to face guys like the Black Beard Pirates if they fight just some minions of Kaido in this arc?? They are the main characters, if someone deserve a powerup have to be then.

After the end of Wano the manga will be very close to the end, makes no sense if Oda put the SH to fight minions and after make them fight the main villan team.

Seems that Law and the Scabbards will join just later, in the climax of the raid, so by now we have Kid, Killer, Kinemon, Denjiro and the SH. They are in the frontline of the raid so even if they dont fight all the F6, i expected them to take on the main fighters of the Kaido/BM alliance.

If the F6 didnt fight the SH they will fight who?? Granpa Hyo and the Yakuzas???ahahahahahah:doffytroll:

By the end of the saga i would like if they are not just a weak crew lead by Luffy, but one of the strongest crews in the world, pehaps only after Shanks and Teach crews.

It makes and doesn't make sense at the same time.
If you go purely PL wise of course it doesn't make sense when you see what Peros did and how easily he handled them. However the SH don't have much left before the final showdown between them and the BB pirates and the goverment after. They need an arc to grow and this will be that arc. There should not be an illusion that they will have another arc where all will fight to grow. Oda goes through everything in lighting speed,I doubt he will have big scale fights for the rest of the SH before BB.
The fact that the beast pirates aren't hax certainly helps as it was previously stated btw. You can't really compare Peros instant candy with just physical beast. The SH would not have been so much humiliated against Oven. ( Aladdin was fighting him) .

I am certainly perplexedhow the match ups of the weak trio will evolve though.
Especially Nami. Maybe a team up of Ussop and Nami against ulti. Ussop supporting Nami while she deals the damage with the huge Weapon called Zeus.

Alternatively, they could fight the Red Scabbards. Inu and Neko have unfinished business with Jack and Kanjuro is the traitor, it leaves us with 6 Red Scabbards. Drake is a marine and probably allied with Law so it's safe to assume he won't fight the alliance.

- Ashura Douji is probably the strongest Red Scabbard so he could fight Who's Who, who I believe is the strongest Tobi Roppo after Drake
- Kawamatsu could fight Sasaki because they're both fishmen
- Kiku could fight Black Maria because she's possibly into girls, so maybe she will be attracted to Kiku before realizing she's actually transgender
- Denjiro vs Page One, they're both powerful
- Kinemom is probably the weakest Scabbard along with Raizo so they could team up against Ulti

The Strawhats have to reach Veteran level in this arc lol. Just like how Jinbei, Sanji, Zoro will approach the Yonko Commander this arc as well. And Luffy might even reach Admiral/Yonko this arc lol. They might fight in tag team along with the strong minks like Wanda, Carrot and the three musketeers like Shishilian lol.

Here's my guess:
Nami and Carrot vs Ulti
Robin and Wanda vs Black Maria
Franky and Giovanni vs Sasaki
Chopper and Concelot vs Page One
Usopp and Shishilian vs Who's who
Drake is gonna betray the Beast Pirates so yeah:kayneshrug: