General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
It doesn't sound that insane. High-dif sounds just about right. Dressrosa was years ago and there aren't any arcs left with F6 level opponents. BB, Shanks, Marines, WG all have much stronger characters.

If they can't beat the F6 now, you'll be in more disbelief at the power jump in the next arc.
Speaking of the wg
Drake a worst gen member is even part of the tobi roppo. Any strawhat outside of the m3 being a fight for him is honestly kinda ridiculous imo. But thatd be the case if they're able to fight the group

I think the strawhats will eventually get to those levels just not this arc.

And about teach and his crew its possible they wont be that much stronger than the usual yonko crew not including teach himself.
Like people even debate current shiryu vs king
And the opponents for the mid and weak trio are likely not gonna reach yc level. Theyd probably even then be closer to the tobi roppo then the calamities

Imagine the weak trio being able to beat people like pica or vergo this arc. Even being able to push them high diff sounds insane imo

Again imo
Luffy shouldn't be able to solo kaido this arc
The new m3 shouldn't be able to solo calamities
The mid and weak trio shouldn't be able to solo the tobi roppo
Next arc tho yeah why not 🤷‍♀️
Your lack of understanding what a power "counter" is clouding your judgement. The Tobbi Roppo all fight similar so you can't have six SHs all of a sudden developing the same counter.

(1) Luffy didn't just get a powerup. He trained for and got a powerup that directly counters Kaido. It's like saying "I don't think Don Sai should be able to beat Enel.". Yeah, what if Don Sai all of a sudden ate a DF that was an electric insulator like rubber? His overall level might not jump that much, but the gap between him and Enel would be closed. This is how Luffy beat Croc. No other opponent would give a shit if he's covering in fists in water/blood. But against Croc it's a strong counter to his sand.

(2) This is the most ridiculous one. Jinbe showed himself to be superior to Queen vs. Big Mom. Calamities don't require special tricks like Future Sight, Snakeman, Nami's rain or Tankman to beat them. It's just raw power. DR Luffy would have ran these guys over. His raw power wouldn't go to waste like it did in WCI. Sanji and Zoro with powerups should be able to edge them out.

(3) Yep

I think the main issue here is that a lot of fans can't reconcile with the fact that the series is in fact drawing to a close. After Wano, the SH's will be a pirate crew on par with Shanks and Blackbeard and likely the most dangerous element against the World Government.

This insistence on the remaining 6 SH's slowly/gradually growing in the next arcs before coming to blows with the BB Pirates is misguided at best.

Wano is where the SH's will grow exponentially before facing off against BB and the WG. The narrative has set this up to be another grand/climatic arc in the vein of Alabasta and Enies Lobby but instead of it just being another stepping stone in the crew's long journey towards the end, this is the stepping stone, nothing will show the ultimate potential of the SH's past Wano.

You guys also have a problem with underestimating the likes of the Mid Trio and the Weak Trio, I saw a post that compared the main SH crew to the members of the Grand Fleet. I don't believe in all that power scale bullshit that helps you guys justify your headcanon but I think something needs to be made absolutely clear...

The SH's are far stronger than anyone in their Grand Fleet, that goes for Nami, Chopper and Usopp as well.

Before Nami acquired Zeus she was able to use weather abilities that could rival NW DF users, now that she has Zeus she is able to rival the power of a "veteran" NW pirate at the very least. Chopper is a monster, I don't know why people underestimate his brute strength and intelligence during a fight. Usopp's sniping skills are legendary folks and with his Pop Greens he's definitely on par with a NW veteran.

I think the main issue here is that a lot of fans can't reconcile with the fact that the series is in fact drawing to a close. After Wano, the SH's will be a pirate crew on par with Shanks and Blackbeard and likely the most dangerous element against the World Government.

This insistence on the remaining 6 SH's slowly/gradually growing in the next arcs before coming to blows with the BB Pirates is misguided at best.

Wano is where the SH's will grow exponentially before facing off against BB and the WG. The narrative has set this up to be another grand/climatic arc in the vein of Alabasta and Enies Lobby but instead of it just being another stepping stone in the crew's long journey towards the end, this is the stepping stone, nothing will show the ultimate potential of the SH's past Wano.

You guys also have a problem with underestimating the likes of the Mid Trio and the Weak Trio, I saw a post that compared the main SH crew to the members of the Grand Fleet. I don't believe in all that power scale bullshit that helps you guys justify your headcanon but I think something needs to be made absolutely clear...

The SH's are far stronger than anyone in their Grand Fleet, that goes for Nami, Chopper and Usopp as well.

Before Nami acquired Zeus she was able to use weather abilities that could rival NW DF users, now that she has Zeus she is able to rival the power of a "veteran" NW pirate at the very least. Chopper is a monster, I don't know why people underestimate his brute strength and intelligence during a fight. Usopp's sniping skills are legendary folks and with his Pop Greens he's definitely on par with a NW veteran.
This.

People want the SHs to be weaker than they are because it means that the end is further away. This is why you have people insisting that end of Wano Luffy won’t be Yonko level, or at the very least Admiral level, Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbe won’t beat the Lead Performers, and the other 6 won’t beat the Flying 6 and will still be trash compared to Vets.

After Wano, Elbaf will be the next full-length arc, and then we’ll be at Laugh Tale. There might be one or two mini arcs before Laugh Tale, but those won’t be the type of arcs where the SHs get to fight serious opponents (they’d be more like Zou or even the Reverie). Wano is an arc of evolution for the SHs. Luffy entered Wano as a rumored “5th Emperor.” Oda is for sure setting Luffy up to prove himself as the 5th Emperor in Wano, and his crew will do so too. We’ve already seen Zoro and Sanji get power ups. The others will too.

It doesn't sound that insane. High-dif sounds just about right. Dressrosa was years ago and there aren't any arcs left with F6 level opponents. BB, Shanks, Marines, WG all have much stronger characters.

If they can't beat the F6 now, you'll be in more disbelief at the power jump in the next arc.
How strong do you suppose the Strawhats are gonna be by end of series if you want them all ahead of Tobi Roppo after this arc? Its not necessary for half of them to be at that level yet, and there will be time for some who rely on science and weapons to grow, especially since Wano is the land of kairoseki so it gives some of them a chance to incorporate that into their fighting style (good counter vs devil fruit reliant BBP dont you think?), and if they get to meet Vegapunk.

OK, lets say what you say is true, how is Nami gonna grow stronger in her fight vs a Tobi Roppo? She never improved in fights, she only ever has gotten 'stronger' before and after battles, by improving her weapon. So what is fighting a Tobi Roppo gonna do to her power wise? Nothing. At best she gets stronger by somehow stealing Prometheus as well, but for that she doesent have to face a Tobi Roppo. Usopp is a sniper that rellies on gadgets he finds throughout the journey which he incorporates into his sniping. And as of recently, his CoO which he didnt activate in a extreme diff battle. His room for growth is adding CoA, maybe adding kairoseki to his arsenal, and finding new ways to boost hia sniping (there is a lot of weapon factories in Wano, maybe he can find something useful). The Tobi Roppo are all most likely ancient zoans, close combat fighters and with a sea of endurance. Again, a matchup that doesent give Usopp justice.

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji all need their extreme diff battles in order to grow, but that doesnt necessarily apply to every Strawhat, which is why putting them against a group simply because they are matching them number wise (not even that since Drake is ditching them), while ignoring other enemies that have a more interesting and in common fighting style (BM children), is the wrong conclusion imo

Sorry to burst your bubble but majority of the strawhats will probably never reach that commander level. We're talking about characters like Doflamingo, Jack etc. they will never reach that status.

I'd be surprised if they can even reach beginning of post timeskip Luffy level. Not every single character is destined to be a top tier. Even reaching the status of Fishman island Luffy puts you at the elite 5% of the world, that's a massive achievement for the likes of Robin, Brook, let alone anyone below that.

Luffy's not going to be walking around with a crew of 4 top tiers, and a bunch of commanders below that. Wits, plot conveniences, help, will always play major roles in strawhat battles.

I say this as someone who believes there is a good chance they take on the flying six.
I see the Mid Trio maxing out at top Vet level but I can see the weak trio becoming Commander level but only when they're 40+ consiering they're only 20, 19, and 17. I honestly don't see the weaker trio as much weaker than the Mid trio... they just have a cowardly personalities holding them back. Chopper was always physically as powerful as the mid trio guys, Nami's attacks are ridiculously overpowered for her level, an at range Usopp is a monster.

----

As for them fighting the tobi roppo... I doubt all six will fight all six of them. Drake will probably turn on the Beast Pirates considering this would be a good chance to ruin them. Maybe he beats one of them bringing them down to 4. then there is the Kid and Heart Pirates... sure the heart pirates are hot trash who probably die helplessly against normal gifters but the Kid could potentially take out one or two.

Yes the Straw Hat Pirates need to be that level but I wouldn't be surprise if the Grand Fleet Captains were created to fill in that role for the crew. Like it wouldn't take much for at least Cavendish, Bartolomeo, an Sai to reach that level...

You gave one stat endurance. Congrats, do you want me to list stats other characters have over him? I can go on forever with what stats Pica and Vergo have above him.

The rest of your post is a whole lot of false equivalencies (Fujitora gravity to a basic geppou, Kaku nearly dying to Queen).

Capone could shoot Oven, something Usopp is capable of, great. Now where is this superiority, I'm still waiting.
His big father, his best ability, is a shitty version of Pica, nothing changes this.
To know what I am dealing with, What exactly does Oven has to even be put next to Capone according to you? ? His strongest attacks for now need the help of the sea and close up he most likely fights with his bisento fueled by fire to make it stronger and more lethal.
Capone already tagged him from that far. No reason to believe he wouldn't be able to deal with him easier up close,where he could attack him from mulitple sides.

As for bringing Usopp twice IIRC;props to him. I don't see how that diminish Bege. Diminishes more Oven, than doing bad to Capone's portrayal.
I can go on forever with what stats Pica and Vergo have above him.
Sure bring stats of Pica,then we can bring characters that can't deal with Pica's golem,Like Cracker and get even messier .Or does Cracker gets the benefit of being above Pica just because he is being portrayed as a Top 3 member of an Emperor?

(except IMU personally )
,the lower end of of his officers/captains will be mid tiers, even though half of them were already apart of the worst criminals on the damn planet and needed to erased from the history of the world?

Does it make sense?

Last edited:
You will eat a lot of salt by the end of the arc and will start crying, you're probably one of those people who thought Luffy will never beat Katakuri lol
Eh, what has that to do with anything? Same way i could tell you youre probably one of those who thought hes beating BM last arc, without having any idea what you actually thought. Instead, respond to what i have to say if youre here to discuss

Sorry to burst your bubble but majority of the strawhats will probably never reach that commander level. We're talking about characters like Doflamingo, Jack etc. they will never reach that status.

I'd be surprised if they can even reach beginning of post timeskip Luffy level. Not every single character is destined to be a top tier. Even reaching the status of Fishman island Luffy puts you at the elite 5% of the world, that's a massive achievement for the likes of Robin, Brook, let alone anyone below that.

Luffy's not going to be walking around with a crew of 4 top tiers, and a bunch of commanders below that. Wits, plot conveniences, help, will always play major roles in strawhat battles.

I say this as someone who believes there is a good chance they take on the flying six.
Usopp is at the very least guaranteed to reach YC level, with his dad being Shanks’ #3. Imo Luffy will be PK level, Zoro Yonko level, Sanji Admiral level, Jinbe YC1-Admiral level, and the rest are in the YC range. I doubt that Usopp will just suddenly become the strongest after the M3

Usopp is at the very least guaranteed to reach YC level, with his dad being Shanks’ #3. Imo Luffy will be PK level, Zoro Yonko level, Sanji Admiral level, Jinbe YC1-Admiral level, and the rest are in the YC range. I doubt that Usopp will just suddenly become the strongest after the M3
We dont know how strong Yasopp is, but Usopp doesent necessarily have to surpass him. That was never his dream. At best they have some sniping duel to see who can hit those bottles of rum lying around on the next island

We dont know how strong Yasopp is, but Usopp doesent necessarily have to surpass him. That was never his dream. At best they have some sniping duel to see who can hit those bottles of rum lying around on the next island
He has to be at least YC2 since he’s Shanks’ third mate. Usopp and Yasopp are pure snipers. Becoming a better sniper than Yasopp = being stronger than Yasopp

He has to be at least YC2 since he’s Shanks’ third mate. Usopp and Yasopp are pure snipers. Becoming a better sniper than Yasopp = being stronger than Yasopp
So lets see, you want Luffys weakest crewmate to be stronger than a YC2 by the time they meet Shanks, which isnt even EoS? Then i guess Franky and Robin will surpass Ben Beckmann, while all of Jinbe, Sanji, Zoro, Luffy will be above Shanks at that time. Stomping the government for them will be easier than for Usopp to hit those guards last chapter

So lets see, you want Luffys weakest crewmate to be stronger than a YC2 by the time they meet Shanks, which isnt even EoS? Then i guess Franky and Robin will surpass Ben Beckmann, while all of Jinbe, Sanji, Zoro, Luffy will be above Shanks at that time. Stomping the government for them will be easier than for Usopp to hit those guards last chapter
Usopp will move up in the ranks of the crew once he becomes brave, but all SHs will be YC3 or higher

Usopp will move up in the ranks of the crew once he becomes brave, but all SHs will be YC3 or higher
I dont see how they all gonna be that strong, besides, when Oda said this about Usopp:

Usopp has been and will be the weakest in strawhats. ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)
I doubt he intended him to be where you think he will be. Another thing, if all Strawhats are YC3 or higher, how strong do you think the monster trio gets? They should be able to easily defeat the BBP and WG in such circumstances