General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Lol remember when Franky high diffed a guy with the same doriki as Blueno? Lol dude Page One got one shot by Elephant Gun, and you’re over here saying that he’s too strong for the lesser SHs
Wtf are you talking about? Page One was never one shotted, we never saw what happened to him after Luffy attacked him with elephant gun.

Luffy was about to go gear 4 against Ulti, and you think the weaker SHs will fight the Tobi Roppo.:suresure:

Wtf are you talking about? Page One was never one shotted, we never saw what happened to him after Luffy attacked him with elephant gun.

Luffy was about to go gear 4 against Ulti, and you think the weaker SHs will fight the Tobi Roppo.:suresure:
Yeah, he just vanished from the rest of the chapter for some other reason. Don’t you think we would have seen Page One say something after Yamato hit Ulti?

Luffy used G2 against Blueno, so I guess there’s no chance of Franky fighting Fukuro since he has the same doriki as Blueno, oh wait... Also set’s be honest here. Oda was just trying to create fake tension before Yamato showed up in order to make his reveal cooler

Idk why some of you are so upset at the idea of the SHs actually being relevant
Post automatically merged:

Apparently Luffy will need G4 against Usopp, Nami, Brook while his Punk Hazard version already one shotted Franky (in Chopper's body) with single G3 punch
If I told you that Luffy will need G4 against a ship when he already destroyed half of a small island sized ship with G3 400 chapters ago then you probably wouldn’t believe me

Last edited:
Yeah, he just vanished from the rest of the chapter for some other reason. Don’t you think we would have seen Page One say something after Yamato hit Ulti?

Luffy used G2 against Blueno, so I guess there’s no chance of Franky fighting Fukuro since he has the same doriki as Blueno, oh wait... Also set’s be honest here. Oda was just trying to create fake tension before Yamato showed up in order to make his reveal cooler

Idk why some of you are so upset at the idea of the SHs actually being relevant

If I told you that Luffy will need G4 against a ship when he already destroyed half of a small island sized ship with G3 400 chapters ago then you probably wouldn’t believe me
Just because you dont say sum about someone you care about after they get hit doesn't mean you down page one could just be in Shock

Only Jinbe might get to fight one of the flying 6. Your essentially putting the strawhats against Sanji level opponents don't forget that the flying 6 share the same rank as X drake. None of them have been indicated to be way below them and with the recent chapter it should be somewhat obvious that the SH's have no business taking them out. That is why Oda jas introduced so many characters capable of taking them on(Killer, Zoro, Kidd etc)

I still believe. I'm disregarding transitive property and say that Luffy going g4 was to end it quickly and that Luffy can easily transform at will now.

The point of 1v1s is extreme diff fights. They start as underdogs but powerup to beat people much above their level. There's no excitement without the struggle.

All out Sanji is way above p1, so the mid trio going all out vs f6 makes sense.

The numbers seem like decent opponents for bottom trio. Where powerscaling for future opponents won't matter as much because they fight using tools and tactics, not brute force.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I still believe. I'm disregarding transitive property and say that Luffy going g4 was to end it quickly and that Luffy can easily transform at will now.

The point of 1v1s is extreme diff fights. They start as underdogs but powerup to beat people much above their level. There's no excitement without the struggle.

The numbers seem like decent opponents for bottom trio. Where powerscaling for future opponents won't matter as much because they fight using tools and tactics, not brute force.
Ok let me ask you question. Do you think the numbers can beat flying six or vice versa?

We use the Hacha and Ulti/Page one as an example here.

This chapter changed nothing.

Reread Nami vs Kalifa and Nami vs Miss Doublefinger, or Ussop and Chopper vs Mr 4 and Miss Merry Christmas, or Ussop vs Chew.

Ussop and Nami's opponents are always far stronger than them physically, and you would say, better fighters. That's why they don't fight them head on, where they'd get annihilated. They use tricks and strategies to avoid physical fighting as much as possible and that's how they win. Even then, there's stuff like Ussop's Alabasta fight where he had near enough every bone in his body smashed up and still won.

Nami is not going to be going head to head with Ulti or Maria. That has never been how she fights. She's going to be using her Clima Tact to create mirages, running away from physical attacks and setting up a position where she can hit her opponent with Zeus.

Chopper's in an odd case where he does both, he has Brain Point but he also has Monster Point.

No he is not

Ok let me ask you question. Do you think the numbers can beat flying six or vice versa?

We use the Hacha and Ulti/Page one as an example here.
Technically the Beast Pirates hierarchy is based on strength. It's designed so that the lower division can climb by beating a higher division opponent or show some feat of similar strength. So Hacha is weaker but he can possibly beat P1 or Ulti

Realistically Hacha would never beat Ulti in One Piece because he is not a protagonist. The strawhats are, and they likely have increased durability or determination to overcome an extreme diff opponent.

Sanji was testing his RS with no DJ and no named kicks, and he was beating P1s ass, please.

Sanji was testing his RS with no DJ and no named kicks, and he was beating P1s ass, please.
He wasn't "beating" P1 Almost all the attacks Sanji Landed on P1 was due to P1 assuming that Sanji was already defeated or him being caught off guard.In a Straight up fight he was more than capable of handling Sanji. Sanji might be stronger than P1 overall but his is not is a whole different league.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Technically the Beast Pirates hierarchy is based on strength. It's designed so that the lower division can climb by beating a higher division opponent or show some feat of similar strength. So Hacha is weaker but he can possibly beat P1 or Ulti

Realistically Hacha would never beat Ulti in One Piece because he is not a protagonist. The strawhats are, and they likely have increased durability or determination to overcome an extreme diff opponent.
Ok so this is why i'm asking that kind of question. Because i'm so confused with the numbers right now.

The number in (human?) form
The numbers in "Oni" form (?)