General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
No Robin?!

Imo Robin vs Black Maria is the most likely. Kaido likely keeps his Road Poneglyph near his main chamber, and Maria is currently in Kaido’s main chamber. Maybe she will notice Robin trying to copy the RP, and that will start their fight.

Some people here speculate that Maria plans on betraying Kaido. Well maybe she plans to kidnap Robin all for herself and then use Robin to give her the info on the RP so that Maria can become one step closer to becoming PK. It was mentioned in Zou that people will try to kidnap Robin for her knowledge
:josad: Damn my bad. Robin has been in the background so long, I've forgotten about her. The only reason I put Franky vs Maria is because the brachio wrecked her brothel and when she sees the damage she'll go after the tank. The tank is used to form General Franky, who should be roughly around Maria's height.

Great point about the poneglyph though, its definitely a possiblity.

Ok but no one like this has been introduced yet and the war is about to start
So that means they are not allowed to be introduced anymore? We've got introduced to the numbers and the Gifter elite so they are probably the next best after the flying 6.

Franky has machines that can take hits from Big Mom, more impressive than anything F6 did :kayneshrug:
Franky PK level confirmed :cheers:

So that means they are not allowed to be introduced anymore? We've got introduced to the numbers and the Gifter elite so they are probably the next best after the flying 6.

Franky PK level confirmed :cheers:
So they’re gonna get introduced right when they fight the SHs? How are we supposed to feel any hype from that?
Post automatically merged:

Apoo >= Franky > Crapone ~ Lolkins

Im not gonna lie when the F6 were introduced i thought that it was a possibility for them to lose to the weaker Strawhats but after the recent chapter I don't think it’s even possible for the Weaker SH’s to be competitive with them.

- None of the weaker SH’s have Haki except Usopp and he hasnt even mastered CoO yet

- Page 1 who’s the weakest F6 member has CoO haki and is capable of competing with RS Sanji

- Ulti who’s stronger than Page 1 has shown both CoO and CoA and she almost forced Luffy to use G4

- These two are the weaker F6 members and still theres no chance any of the strawhats besides Luffy, Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji can compete with these guys

- If Ulti can force Luffy to go G4 imagine what Who’s Who, Sasaki and Black Maria can do.

People need to stop sleeping on the Flying 6.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Im not gonna lie when the F6 were introduced i thought that it was a possibility for them to lose to the weaker Strawhats but after the recent chapter I don't think it’s even possible for the Weaker SH’s to be competitive with them.

- None of the weaker SH’s have Haki except Usopp and he hasnt even mastered CoO yet

- Page 1 who’s the weakest F6 member has CoO haki and is capable of competing with RS Sanji

- Ulti who’s stronger than Page 1 has shown both CoO and CoA and she almost forced Luffy to use G4

- These two are the weaker F6 members and still theres no chance any of the strawhats besides Luffy, Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji can compete with these guys

- If Ulti can force Luffy to go G4 imagine what Who’s Who, Sasaki and Black Maria can do.

People need to stop sleeping on the Flying 6.
Tbh, i dont think Black Maria is that strong. If we use a female on our side, there is no strong female characters at all.

The only "promising" strong female characters is O-chou (The yakuza boss from udon prison) and Kiku. :lusalty:

If we assume Kiku will fought a female characters, she might will face Black Maria either. For now i dont think Robin and Nami even stand a chance against Black Maria and Ulti.

Tbh, i dont think Black Maria is that strong. If we use a female on our side, there is no strong female characters at all.

The only "promising" strong female characters is O-chou (The yakuza boss from udon prison) and Kiku. :lusalty:

If we assume Kiku will fought a female characters, she might will face Black Maria either. For now i dont think Robin and Nami even stand a chance against Black Maria and Ulti.
Kiku ain't a woman so prolly ain't fighting one. Not unless god damn oda did that just go hah hah looks like waman can fight a waman.

I just want Robin vs Black Maria. It's been a long time Robin's met a girl as thicc as her. :blush:

People have been waiting for a good Robin 1v1 for more than a decade now. :pepecry:

Please fulfil my wishes Oda! :neesama:

Oda if you can't give me tobi roppo vs the other straw hats then at least give me Robin vs Black Maria. PLEASE! :josad:

This chapter changed nothing.

Reread Nami vs Kalifa and Nami vs Miss Doublefinger, or Ussop and Chopper vs Mr 4 and Miss Merry Christmas, or Ussop vs Chew.

Ussop and Nami's opponents are always far stronger than them physically, and you would say, better fighters. That's why they don't fight them head on, where they'd get annihilated. They use tricks and strategies to avoid physical fighting as much as possible and that's how they win. Even then, there's stuff like Ussop's Alabasta fight where he had near enough every bone in his body smashed up and still won.

Nami is not going to be going head to head with Ulti or Maria. That has never been how she fights. She's going to be using her Clima Tact to create mirages, running away from physical attacks and setting up a position where she can hit her opponent with Zeus.

Chopper's in an odd case where he does both, he has Brain Point but he also has Monster Point.
I never understood why some people are stubborn as fuck on this shit... Just fucking admit it was dumb and move on.

Do you realize the amount of asspulls Oda has to do in order to get ALL 6 Straw Hats wins here? The funny part is that we know X-Drake won't even be part of the Tobi Roppo, while Black Maria/Sasaki might defect as well.

Ulti/P1 seem like the only loyal ones and Izo/Kiku would be more perfect than anyone to defeat them.

If Sasaki/Who's Who fight, we have Kawamatsu (swordsman fishman like Sasaki), Ashura Doji, or even Denjiro that are perfect.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Kiku ain't a woman so prolly ain't fighting one. Not unless god damn oda did that just go hah hah looks like waman can fight a waman.
thats why i put an emote in the last of my sentence.
Post automatically merged:

I just want Robin vs Black Maria. It's been a long time Robin's met a girl as thicc as her. :blush:

People have been waiting for a good Robin 1v1 for more than a decade now. :pepecry:

Please fulfil my wishes Oda! :neesama:

Oda if you can't give me tobi roppo vs the other straw hats then at least give me Robin vs Black Maria. PLEASE! :josad:
If we put female matchups, O-chou, Nami, And robin would team up to defeat One of them.

I dont think Nami and Robin will have 1vs1 fight against tobi roppo if we assume Ulti is the bottom 3 of the tobi roppo.

I never understood why some people are stubborn as fuck on this shit... Just fucking admit it was dumb and move on.

Do you realize the amount of asspulls Oda has to do in order to get ALL 6 Straw Hats wins here? The funny part is that we know X-Drake won't even be part of the Tobi Roppo, while Black Maria/Sasaki might defect as well.

Ulti/P1 seem like the only loyal ones and Izo/Kiku would be more perfect than anyone to defeat them.

If Sasaki/Who's Who fight, we have Kawamatsu (swordsman fishman like Sasaki), Ashura Doji, or even Denjiro that are perfect.
Bro have you even been reading the latest chapters? The plan is for the Nine Scabbards to face Kaido. Not the All Stars, not the Flying 6, just Kaido.