General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
I concede the idea the Numbers won't be their opponents. In order for that to work, they must be between the Disasters and Tobi Roppo, and the only way they'd rank above the Tobi Roppo is if the Headliners are subordinate captains. Kaido has no such system; instead of a pirate fleet, they assimilate into Kaido's main crew. This is evident that you can be promoted to Headliner position. The Numbers' role is akin to the Jailer Beasts.

Without a doubt, the Tobi Roppo will be the main opponents of the weaker six. Yes, they're too powerful for them, but King and Queen are too powerful for Zoro and Sanji, and Luffy got low diffed by Kaido at the end of Act 1. Unless you think the M3 aren't fighting Kaido and the Disasters, there's no excuse to oppose these match-ups.

I concede the idea the Numbers won't be their opponents. In order for that to work, they must be between the Disasters and Tobi Roppo, and the only way they'd rank above the Tobi Roppo is if the Headliners are subordinate captains. Kaido has no such system; instead of a pirate fleet, they assimilate into Kaido's main crew. This is evident that you can be promoted to Headliner position. The Numbers' role is akin to the Jailer Beasts.

Without a doubt, the Tobi Roppo will be the main opponents of the weaker six. Yes, they're too powerful for them, but King and Queen are too powerful for Zoro and Sanji, and Luffy got low diffed by Kaido at the end of Act 1. Unless you think the M3 aren't fighting Kaido and the Disasters, there's no excuse to oppose these match-ups.
:cheers:

Like how Kaido neg diffed Luffy?
Luffy beat the fuck out of Kaido in his Zooan form, and sent his base crashing through buildings. Not even slightly comparable to Perospero & Brook/Chopper who did nothing against Pero.

Yes, they're too powerful for them, but King and Queen are too powerful for Zoro and Sanji
Zoro and Sanji have both pushed back against an Admiral and Yonko attacks respectively. Your analysis make 0 fucking sense. Sanji blocked King with a base kick.

rather have the SN show handle the tobi roppo and calamities with Zoro & Sanji, this won't be the first time oda sidelined the Strawhats for Other characters.
what's the point of having this giant alliance saga since PH, where we allie with people of equavlent strength if when the final fights begin the strawhats do all the heavy lifting.
and don't tell me kaido, everyone will have a shot at kaido.oda needs to shown off all these allies because we won't have them after this arc, the strawhats can get their shine in an other arc, will kid get another arc? will apoo or drake?

Luffy beat the fuck out of Kaido in his Zooan form, and sent his base crashing through buildings.
A moot point since Kaido one-shotted Luffy shortly after.

Not even slightly comparable to Perospero & Brook/Chopper who did nothing against Pero.
Who were exhausted and succumbed to the Minister Of Candy's hax fruit.

Zoro and Sanji have both pushed back against an Admiral and Yonko attacks respectively.

Your analysis make 0 fucking sense.
My analysis incorporates the entire manga. Yours selects manga panels that fits your confirmation bias (see YC-level Eneru and Crocodile).

Sanji blocked King with a base kick.
And King 9/11'd Sanji afterwards.

If you think Zoro and Sanji aren't getting fucked by the Disasters, your selective-manga-panel canon is in for a rude awakening.
Post automatically merged:

rather have the SN show handle the tobi roppo and calamities with Zoro & Sanji, this won't be the first time oda sidelined the Strawhats for Other characters.
You realize that only happened because Oda sent off Team Sanji to their merry way elsewhere, right? And the SN save for Luffy and Zoro are less relevant characters than the Straw Hats.

what's the point of having this giant alliance saga since PH, where we allie with people of equavlent strength if when the final fights begin the strawhats do all the heavy lifting.
To give Luffy more fire power against an Emperor crew, two Emperor crew.

and don't tell me kaido, everyone will have a shot at kaido.oda needs to shown off all these allies because we won't have them after this arc,
Help the Straw Hats against their opponent. Have a shot at Kaido (sorry, but that's a valid answer).

the strawhats can get their shine in an other arc
If the Straw Hats don't progress here, they'll never have a chance. They're not beating Blackbeard's crew.

will kid get another arc? will apoo or drake?
Probably, in the Final War Arc.

Last edited:
Weaker SHs can take out the remaining Numbers ..... or maybe help Marco stalling BM since SHs always did good against her

taking out the F5 and Apoo will be the jobs of the people from Alliance who are indeed in the F5 and Apoo range :

Drake , Jinbe , Yamato , Perospero , Killer

and i think Hawkins will change side when he sees again that Luffy's survival rate is never going to zero

Weaker SHs can take out the remaining Numbers ..... or maybe help Marco stalling BM since SHs always did good against her

taking out the F5 and Apoo will be the jobs of the people from Alliance who are indeed in the F5 and Apoo range :

and i think Hawkins will change side when he sees again that Luffy's survival rate is never going to zero
This is a trash take.

then who do you think they will take on .....
I doubt The Strawhats will ever ally with him after Pedro's death

Luffy allied with Crocodile but at least he never killed anyone the Strawhats cared about . At this point Perospero might legitimately get killed by the Minks
maybe SHs won't accept him but he might still go his own way of being against the Alliance between BMP and Beasts Pirates

yes they will

and don't tell me kaido, everyone will have a shot at kaido.oda needs to shown off all these allies because we won't have them after this arc, the strawhats can get their shine in an other arc, will kid get another arc? will apoo or drake?
well the scabbards will damage kaido, take down jack and then be shut down. it's enough. the SN will fight the crew of bm and bm herself, that's already enough. i'm not sure about law and kidd since both have a grudge against beast pirates tho

Last edited:
@sanjikun Perospero was scared of Monster Point Chopper when he used it against BM. This clearly shows that Brook and Chopper weren’t giving it their all against Perospero. You also have to remember that Katakuri and a lot of fodders were also on the Sunny, so they could have been blindsided by Perospero

Drake, Yamato, and Jinbe are too strong to fight a F5. Not much tension in a fight when most fans already think the good guy is the stronger one. Perospero almost certainly isn’t gonna be an ally. Killer is foreshadowed to take part in the Kaido fight

yes they will

well the scabbards will damage kaido, take down jack and then be shut down. it's enough. the SN will fight the crew of bm and bm herself, that's already enough. i'm not sure about law and kidd since both have a grudge against beast pirates tho
Big mom is not long for this arc, she will bail on Kaido with prompting from Perospero.

she is here only to create tention, but now everyone is here and she doesn't belong.

I agree with your scabbards aguments. I imagine each will have a red hawk moment à la Doflamingo and then bow out for a while at least.