General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
To be honest. I actually can see Big Mom Pirates vs Whitebeard Pirates while Beasts Pirates vs Strawhat Pirates due to the make of up each crew.

The Beasts pirates are way more like the Strawhats in terms of crew makeup between the flying 6 and all stars, this is sort of being supported right now with current matchups already. Their strength comes from a concentrated few.

The BMP on the other hand have a bunch of executives, weak and strong, that would be perfect for former Whitebeard pirates and their allies. Their power lies more in their numbers and hax of their abilities (Galette, Mont d'Or, Smoothie all come to mind)

We'll see if either group shows up in Wano officially, but I could totally see Oda doing this.

who's who is too much for Brook to be honest
But the others are possible especially Robin vs Black Maria
That's what I thought too but there has to be a reason he went to the castle with Robin. Him fighting Who's Who is more likely to happen now. I can see things going that way :

- Robin saves Sanji from Black Maria, Robin vs Black Maria
- Sanji leaves to stop Queen and allows Zoro and Marco to reach the roof, Sanji vs Queen
- King follows Zoro and Marco and attack them, Zoro vs King
- Brook finds Jinbe and takes his place, Brook vs Who's Who
- Jack uses his DF awakening to regenerate and stops Luffy from reaching the roof
- Jinbe finds them and distracts Jack, Jinbe vs Jack
- Nami and Usopp vs Ulti and Page One

To be honest. I actually can see Big Mom Pirates vs Whitebeard Pirates while Beasts Pirates vs Strawhat Pirates due to the make of up each crew.

The Beasts pirates are way more like the Strawhats in terms of crew makeup between the flying 6 and all stars, this is sort of being supported right now with current matchups already. Their strength comes from a concentrated few.

The BMP on the other hand have a bunch of executives, weak and strong, that would be perfect for former Whitebeard pirates and their allies. Their power lies more in their numbers and hax of their abilities (Galette, Mont d'Or, Smoothie all come to mind)

We'll see if either group shows up in Wano officially, but I could totally see Oda doing this.
Imo Big Mom Pirates will arrive for sure, otherwise their presence in Wano would have been totally useless.
That would add Smoothie, Snack, Daifuku, Raisin and a lot of others becoming a factor in the war

My ultimate prediction: BP & BMP

Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen
Jinbe vs Jack
Franky/Brook vs Wsw/Sasaki
Black Maria vs Robin
Nami/Usopp vs Ulti or Ulti/Page One
Chopper vs Page One or Numbers

Yamato vs Smoothie
Carrot vs Perospero
Drake vs Snack

We have Oven, Daifuku and Compote in BMP

Idk where to put Hawkins

At this point I don't see Orochi alive

That's what I thought too but there has to be a reason he went to the castle with Robin. Him fighting Who's Who is more likely to happen now. I can see things going that way :

- Robin saves Sanji from Black Maria, Robin vs Black Maria
- Sanji leaves to stop Queen and allows Zoro and Marco to reach the roof, Sanji vs Queen
- King follows Zoro and Marco and attack them, Zoro vs King
- Brook finds Jinbe and takes his place, Brook vs Who's Who
- Jack uses his DF awakening to regenerate and stops Luffy from reaching the roof
- Jinbe finds them and distracts Jack, Jinbe vs Jack
- Nami and Usopp vs Ulti and Page One

I agree with most of this but the only issues I have is it leaves out Chopper and potentially Yamato (unless she is meant to reveal her power against Kaido).

In reality, Usopp/Nami lost to Ulti alone pretty much. Page 1 did nothing virtually and tried to stay out of it. Its why I think that P1/Ulti are too much for them together, but if they were separated (wink wink, Chopper interferes once he sends out the vaccine), then you have another good matchup.

The other thing is this clear connection between WsW and Jinbe, so whole I personally would have wanted WsW vs Brook, Jinbe might be more up his alley. Plus WsW was ready to fight Calamities for the hell of it earlier, I do not expect him to be weak at all.

Brook and Robin taking over Black Maria sort of makes sense. Franky generally gets big, Mano y Mano type fights with no interference unless odds are stacked against him. Brook/Robin definitely don't have the same defense or tenacity Franky does, and Black Maria comes off to me like a tricky fighter in the end, so potentially both are required.

Finally that leaves Yamato (I'm assuming she's joining and getting a fight, but who knows). At this point, I do expect Luffy to run into Jack, but we actually don't have a guarantee to where Jack is. Oda could draw him near Yamato soon and that could also be a fight worth happening, since they seem to be the 2 out of commission at this time.

Plus, I have this weird feeling that because they are the same age, there is a bit of a rivalry going on between them. Jack almost feels like "Kaido-lite" in some ways, way more than Queen and King do, I wonder if that's because of how much he respects him, while Yamato hates him

Just food for though. I don't think I'm right but it's what I'm going with for now

I believe this is the full list of BMP members confirmed to have gone with Big Meme to Wano:

Smoothie
Perospero
Daifuku
Compote
Basskarte
Mont d'Or
Galette
Raisin
Mobile
Flampe
Effilee
Zuccotto
Tablet
Poire
Broye

If the anime is to be believed, then Snack, Kato, Angel, and Custard are also there, among others. I could see it happening, but I feel like this war is already a clusterfuck as it is. I don't know if it's a good move to bring a whole other crew into the mix.

Hell yeah I'm dying to see Katakuri once again. He's such wasted potential if Oda didn't use him again. All of YC 1 at this point are in Wano except him and BB 1st commander.
Well, and Shanks' crew lol
Post automatically merged:

I believe this is the full list of BMP members confirmed to have gone with Big Meme to Wano:

Smoothie
Perospero
Daifuku
Compote
Basskarte
Mont d'Or
Galette
Raisin
Mobile
Flampe
Effilee
Zuccotto
Tablet
Poire
Broye

If the anime is to be believed, then Snack, Kato, Angel, and Custard are also there, among others. I could see it happening, but I feel like this war is already a clusterfuck as it is. I don't know if it's a good move to bring a whole other crew into the mix.
I just think that if its all meant to be resolved this arc (taking out both Yonko and their crews), then its a good way to help the good side otherwise.

But yeah, it might be too much, we'll see what happens.

Well, and Shanks' crew lol
Post automatically merged:

I just think that if its all meant to be resolved this arc (taking out both Yonko and their crews), then its a good way to help the good side otherwise.

But yeah, it might be too much, we'll see what happens.
Yeah I totally forgot about shanks but I understand if they won't involve in this war if they're about to become Luffy's next 'obstacle' right after Wano.

I think some of BMP crew will use their df to climb the waterfall faster. I need BMP's 'tobi roppo' fight scene.

I know y'all love SH and want them to succed but right now they are facing a Yonko crew. A Yonko can go toe-to-toe with the Marine at the full power (Chief Admiral, 3 admirals, Warlords, VA, Captain,VC, Giant Squad etc.) If you don't know what a yonko crew can do just go watch Marineford arc again. Kaido Crew is organised based on strenght. The TR are just under the calamities and they can challenge them to get their spot. Which mean they are serious and strong pirates with a level close between supernova and Warlord/YC. If you think that someone like Brook or Robin can fight them and win that means that they have a levelclose to Sanji or even Zoro