Episode Discussion Toei,Sanji, & The 1095 Preview……

Is S-Shark hitting Sanji an Issue?

• Total voters
So…. People are seeing this 1095 preview of Sanji getting hit by S-Shark and assuming Toei has some vendetta against Sanji. Couple things you have to realize……….

0. Context
We don’t know the context of this scene……….. but if we are to assume this is Sanji getting hit by S-Shark there are 4 things you should factor when it comes to this……

1.Blackbeard

First of All Did you guys forget the anime had S-Hawk SEND YONKO BLACKBEARD FLYING!!!!! In 1087 go on YouTube and watch Blackbeard Vs S-Hawk right now…..Now try to tell me S-Shark sending Sanji flying is crazy to see.

2. Sanjis Durability

I know people are just now getting used to this but Sanji IS A TANK, He can TAKE DAMAGE!! ,stop freaking out every time bro gets hit. It’s 2024…… this is not 2010-2020. Bro has an exoskeleton, Grow out of this “ Sanji can’t get hit” phase.Its HIM at this point.

3. Purpose of Anime

At the end of the day it’s the Anime, every fight animated from manga or even comic book gets extended in some form. They expand upon the source material, In most cases it makes things more interesting and increases the quality of the fight. again this makes a lot of sense after the S-Hawk and Blackbeard scenes.

4.Trust Toei
Just trust the process….. don’t forget all of the times Toei looked out for Sanji. Leave your thoughts below…..

Last edited:
They better have sanji box with kizaru or have him look like jesus christ himself later cause this shit is embarrassing?
Sanji was bullying S Shark the whole Arc
Blackbeard got sent flying by S-Hawk there’s nothing embarrassing about this…. Especially if he gets back up afterwards

So…. People are seeing this 1095 preview of Sanji getting hit by S-Shark and assuming Toei has some vendetta against Sanji. Couple things you have to realize……….

1.Blackbeard

First of All Did you guys forget the anime had S-Hawk SEND YONKO BLACKBEARD FLYING!!!!! In 1087 go on YouTube and watch Blackbeard Vs S-Hawk right now…..Now try to tell me S-Shark sending Sanji flying is crazy to see.

2. Sanjis Durability

I know people are just now getting used to this but Sanji IS A TANK, He can TAKE DAMAGE!! ,stop freaking out every time bro gets hit. It’s 2024…… this is not 2010-2020. Bro has an exoskeleton, Grow out of this “ Sanji can’t get hit” phase.Its HIM at this point.

3. Purpose of Anime

At the end of the day it’s the Anime, every fight animated from manga or even comic book gets extended in some form. They expand upon the source material, In most cases it makes things more interesting and increases the quality of the fight. again this makes a lot of sense after the S-Hawk and Blackbeard scenes.

4.Trust Toei
Just trust the process….. don’t forget all of the times Toei looked out for Sanji. Leave your thoughts below…..

This is why I hate your threads

You're a zoro fan that's why you think thus is normal to keep rewriting manga scenes when it comes to Sanji

BTW Teach was never sent flying in the manga
And IT doesn't matter if Teach is sent flying , we know S-SHARK NEVER SENT SANJI FLYING AND WAS THE ONE GETTING BULLIED

This is why I hate your threads

You're a zoro fan that's why you think thus is normal to keep rewriting manga scenes when it comes to Sanji

BTW Teach was never sent flying in the manga
And IT doesn't matter if Teach is sent flying , we know S-SHARK NEVER SENT SANJI FLYING AND WAS THE ONE GETTING BULLIED
It’s just 1 hit bro and you haven’t even seen how the scene is played out , relax……