Fanclub Tony Tony Chopper Fanclub

P

PeperLevi

Here's Tony Tony Chopper's fanclub. A place for his true fans share some real enjoyement for him in this shitty fandom.
Here,as member:
-Each one,post here a critic made by you to with Chopper's current situation. Say what's wrong with the way Oda is using him and what need change to get better.
-Discuss why Chopper is superior to that idiot rabbit girl(a real Chopper's fan must knew it).
-Discuss here about possible contents Oda can produce with Chopper in future, but as adventurous and fighter. Please don't talk about Chopper as doctor here. The reason the fandom treat Chopper like trash is because be doctor was all the spotlights he receveid since the entrance in New World.
-If you have a history with this character(i personally has a very depth one,i'll share over this thread),share with us.
-Discuss about Chopper's power. His power before Time-Skip,how he evolved during Time-Skip, his current power and how he can evolve even more in future.
@Finalbeta Help me with add members and administration.
@nik87 @Ice devil slayer @Finalbeta @HA001 @ZoroIsOverrated @Light D Lamperouge @Zenos7 @Shakky @Akai2 @Admiral Lee Hung @Jack @Zoro D Goat @gojo @Midnight Delight @ShishioIsBack @Tejas @Marimo_420 @GeneralP123 @Oblivion @Luffy bin Dragon @thedarkdragon11 @imacub @BleakAsh @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @The White Crane

Last edited by a moderator:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sign me up for the Grand Choppaemon fan club. :catrude:

Problem with Chopper's current situation is the same problem other Strawhats face - too many allies that get focus which results in low panel time for Strawhat members. I think Wano will change that to some degree and post-Wano they will have more focus as the alliances will be in 2nd plan.
Chopper as a doctor will be relevant in the current arc I think. In an arc full of Zoans, Chopper will have to prove his worth as he is a Zoan as well, who through medicine has evolved Zoan abilities and discovered several transformation stages that other Zoans could be jealous of.
Chopper's combat abilities are pretty good, he demonstrated impressive feats against PX-4 and against Oars, we need to see more of that.
I liked his design in pre TS more than in post TS, monster point looked far more menacing when he couldnt control it properly.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Here's Tony Tony Chopper's fanclub. A place for his true fans share some real enjoyement for him in this shitty fandom.
Here,as member:
-Each one,post here a critic made by you to with Chopper's current situation. Say what's wrong with the way Oda is using him and what need change to get better.
-Discuss why Chopper is superior to that idiot rabbit girl(a real Chopper's fan must knew it).
-Discuss here about possible contents Oda can produce with Chopper in future, but as adventurous and fighter. Please don't talk about Chopper as doctor here. The reason the fandom treat Chopper like trash is because be doctor was all the spotlights he receveid since the entrance in New World.
-If you have a history with this character(i personally has a very depth one,i'll share over this thread),share with us.
-Discuss about Chopper's power. His power before Time-Skip,how he evolved during Time-Skip, his current power and how he can evolve even more in future.
@Finalbeta Help me with add members and administration.
Sure man, I will post content too. I hope this place will shine and we ll be happy.

And of course add me in.

P

PeperLevi

Add me! Can’t wait for Chopper’s big moment this arc
Done. Let's discuss too.⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Here,as member:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Being a doctor's not a bad thing bud. He put work in punk hazard and shone in that arc.
As for the action side of things he tanked a punch from a freaking yonko. Nuff said.

P

PeperLevi

I'll start the discussion.
My criticism to with Oda's way with Chopper is about Chopper's lack of personality.
Be a adventurous and fighter always was part of Chopper's character so much as be doctor,but Oda portray him as such very bad.
Recently, Chopper's personality consist totally in act instantly everytime appears something related to medicine in a adventure and seek resources to fullfil such mission. But everytime something related to action appears, Chopper start to cry and scream laments.
While Carrot is portrayed totally the opposite: As a intrepid that see any troublesome thing as a potential fun time. That's why some peoples are putting Chopper below Carrot.
For this,in the war soon,i want Chopper to not only show how Carrot is a weak piece of crap compared to him,but to also define forever a real personality in himself. A personality that emphazises Hiluluk's advice for him to go live as a pirate. I wanna Chopper to be hungry of get everything the world where he live has to offer,be determined of overcame whatever appears in his horizons and always grow better like this... Summing up: I wanna Chopper to define a real pirate spirit in himself to complementary his doctor aspect. Like this he'll get much better as character and back to be popular as in the old times.
What you guys think?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'll start the discussion.
My criticism to with Oda's way with Chopper is about Chopper's lack of personality.
Be a adventurous and fighter always was part of Chopper's character so much as be doctor,but Oda portray him as such very bad.
Recently, Chopper's personality consist totally in act instantly everytime appears something related to medicine in a adventure and seek resources to fullfil such mission. But everytime something related to action appears, Chopper start to cry and scream laments.
While Carrot is portrayed totally the opposite: As a intrepid that see any troublesome thing as a potential fun time. That's why some peoples are putting Chopper below Carrot.
For this,in the war soon,i want Chopper to not only show how Carrot is a weak piece of crap compared to him,but to also define forever a real personality in himself. A personality that emphazises Hiluluk's advice for him to go live as a pirate. I wanna Chopper to be hungry of get everything the world where he live has to offer,be determined of overcame whatever appears in his horizons and always grow better like this... Summing up: I wanna Chopper to define a real pirate spirit in himself to complementary his doctor aspect. Like this he'll get much better as character and back to be popular as in the old times.
What you guys think?
He needs a big fight this arc thats for sure. Especially against zoans where he can show the difference between his mastery and theirs.

P

PeperLevi

He needs a big fight this arc thats for sure. Especially against zoans where he can show the difference between his mastery and theirs.
I was talking about the lack of a personality in Chopper and wanna know your thoughts about it,but as you touched in Chopper's future fights in Wano(the number of enemy teams grow increasingly,so i'm sure each one of SHs and HPs will have multiple vs1 fights),here's my thoughts.
For now,while we still have to know totally BPs,the opponents i'm seeing for Chopper are:
Perospero: He was Chopper's first real challenge in New World,and almost killed him. So,for Chopper defend his honor,he must face Perospero again and win. Other points that will make this fight interesting are:
-Both are characters full of fantasy stories aspects.
-Will be exciting read Chopper fight someone whose power is candy,a thing he love.
-Perospero with his power,can give Chopper his first fight in the same proportions of Luffy vs Doflamingo.
-Chopper defeat Perospero after what happened between them in Whole Cake Island,will finally give Chopper real bounty and epithet, and make all those peoples that constantly despise him and talk those unrealistic craps of him eat all of that back and start to love him.
Gion(admiral Momousagi):I know her since the expo of Film Gold's content was released,and when she was bring for main storyline and hinted that will come to Wano War,i see her as the perfect opponent for Chopper in the highest levels of Marine and World Government authorities, because she's equal in power to Sakazuki and Borsalino and her color theme is pink too. Chopper fight and defeat a woman that is equal in power to Sakazuki and Borsalino will be the perfect growth to he became far above both Sanji and Jinbe in power. Chopper's fight against Perospero will be a warm-up to fight Gion.
What you guys think?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Chopper vs candy-man Perospero sure sounds interesting but him not getting a fight against a Zoan sounds weird in this arc. :sus:
I think Zoans would be blown away by his additional transformations and would want the drug(Rumble ball) for themselves. The entire higher tier of Kaido's army could become incredibly strong if they got their hands at Rumble Ball so if Oda works on that, Chopper could have a pretty important role in this arc.

Anyway, whether it is Perospero or a notable Zoan as Chopper's main fight, both should give Chopper enough challenge to prove himself as a combatant. As a doctor, Chopper also needs a defining moment. On FI he dealt with poison, on PH he dealt with the effects of Caesar's drug addiction, he has treated Minks exposed to Caesar's weaponized gas, he dealt with Queen's plague. Also, Wano should be the land that Dr Hiriluk spoke about so there could be some development regarding that.

Chopper defeating an Admiral lvl character sounds like a lot to ask for and seems very unlikely but if it happens I wouldnt mind it. Chopper going from basically 0 bounty to among highest in the crew would be hilarious.

P

PeperLevi

Chopper vs candy-man Perospero sure sounds interesting but him not getting a fight against a Zoan sounds weird in this arc. :sus:
I think Zoans would be blown away by his additional transformations and would want the drug(Rumble ball) for themselves. The entire higher tier of Kaido's army could become incredibly strong if they got their hands at Rumble Ball so if Oda works on that, Chopper could have a pretty important role in this arc.

Anyway, whether it is Perospero or a notable Zoan as Chopper's main fight, both should give Chopper enough challenge to prove himself as a combatant. As a doctor, Chopper also needs a defining moment. On FI he dealt with poison, on PH he dealt with the effects of Caesar's drug addiction, he has treated Minks exposed to Caesar's weaponized gas, he dealt with Queen's plague. Also, Wano should be the land that Dr Hiriluk spoke about so there could be some development regarding that.

Chopper defeating an Admiral lvl character sounds like a lot to ask for and seems very unlikely but if it happens I wouldnt mind it. Chopper going from basically 0 bounty to among highest in the crew would be hilarious.
:D(y)Yeah,Chopper certainly must fight Zoan users this arc. I didn't talked about it because so far,almost nobody of Beasts Pirates was properly introduced. It's idiocy imagine a fight between two characters when you barely know one of them.
I talked about Perospero and Gion as future opponents for Chopper because already was showed enough content of them,and using the logic to predict fights in One Piece,i managed in have ideas that are great and make sense.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I once made a thread about how Chopper is possibly Kidd level or even above.

Feats
Both faced a Yonko, who have been stalemating each other over an extended period of time

Chopper tanking a direct hit from BM, who, just to remind, has had an ongoing battle against Kaido, with no clear victor in sight

Kidd after the confrontation with Kaido, who I remind again, has been stalemated by BM, the same BM that clashed with Chopper

For reference, check out what happened to G4 Luffy, when he hit BM, not even being hit by her like Chopper was

BM merely blocked the hit, and Luffy lost power, Chopper tanked a hit from BM

Kidd's other confrontation with a Yonko's crew, not a Yonko, but their crew, aka the first ones that showed up to fight, similarly to Brulle appearing first in the Seducing Woods to fight the SHP, a Brulle level fighter cut off Kidd's arm

Kidd vs Yonko fodder

Chopper vs Yonko fodder

Let's talk about portrayal
Chopper was portrayed as an equal, possibly slightly weaker than G2 Luffy back in EL, Chopper used Monster Point for Kumadori, with a doriki of 810, while Luffy needed G2 for Blueno with a doriki of 820. From this we can infer that,G2 Luffy >= Monster Point Chopper

Now Kidd's portrayal alongside Luffy

Portrayed as an equal to base Luffy in strength, both of them wearing sea stone cuffs

Portrayed slower than base Luffy here

Notice the difference from Luffy's position to Kidd's position, Luffy carrying another man as well, adding to his weight, still portrayed faster than Kidd, carrying only his own weight.

Kidd calling Killer his partner and an equal here, showcasing fear of Kaido, someone stalemated by BM, the same BM that hit Chopper who tanked the hit

Kidd showing that his endurance is below that of Killer's, by closing his mouth while submerged, while Killer's mouth remained open, note as well that this was Killer after a battle with another SN, while Kidd was captured by fodder

Two or three shots vs this

Kidd expressing his inferiority to base, plagued Luffy here, running away from him, under the guise of being generous, while I remind you Monster Point Chopper had similar portrayal to G2 Luffy in EL.

:pepedoffy:

Last edited: