Fanclub Tony Tony Chopper Fanclub

P

PeperLevi

Here's my story with One Piece and his character Chopper.
I love adventure stories since was a baby. I grew up watching classics of Disney and others studios and reading books of similar content. I becamed so fascinated with the concepts of universe's supernatural secrets, characters that live for adventure and have homes that also are their fabulous base of operations... to the point of sometimes,i got bored with real life and wish deeply i could have such life.
I met One Piece when i saw some advertising about it in internet,and watched the first episode. So the story captured me more and more,until i realize how One Piece was the fiction work of my dreams.
Because One Piece has every aspect i could want in a fiction work and every aspect is used of the best way i could want. Actually,anything some fiction work could produce,One Piece can produce endlessly better. Take as example: None fiction work never managed in create a fictional character with eletric superpowers so great as Enel,or a fictional character polar bear so great as Bepo.
And to be even better,One Piece has Tony Tony Chopper,the fictional character of my dreams.
Why?
Having followed Animal Characters since always in cartoons and comics,i developed a fond by it. Because their stories are always so depth as funny. And Chopper,who's a Animal Character and one of the main characters in One Piece,becamed my favorite because he cover all aspects i ever imagines that the fictional character of my dreams should have:
-Not had a good life start,but is seeking his happiness.
-Overcamed the adversities in his life with his true power.
-Be amazing of a humble way.
1 Chopper was born animal, but there was not place for him in Animal World. Good things camed for him when,the first people who was nice with him gived him a craft that he like,and telled him about the world out the rough place they lived,about how the outside is whole of wonders and give anyone chances of be whatever want.
2 When the crew which he would soon be part of,arrived in his home,Chopper proved his worth helping them in defeat the corrupt ones who ruled the place. A power he not had before,and achieved thanks the craft gived him by Kureha and Hiluluk.
3 Chopper is always simple and humble to with himself and everything he does. He always overcame challenges in his way with mind,spirit and heart of a child.
That was my way since i was born, until became this boy who always analises Chopper of such abnormal way.

P

PeperLevi

I once made a thread about how Chopper is possibly Kidd level or even above.

Feats
Both faced a Yonko, who have been stalemating each other over an extended period of time

Chopper tanking a direct hit from BM, who, just to remind, has had an ongoing battle against Kaido, with no clear victor in sight

Kidd after the confrontation with Kaido, who I remind again, has been stalemated by BM, the same BM that clashed with Chopper

For reference, check out what happened to G4 Luffy, when he hit BM, not even being hit by her like Chopper was

BM merely blocked the hit, and Luffy lost power, Chopper tanked a hit from BM

Kidd's other confrontation with a Yonko's crew, not a Yonko, but their crew, aka the first ones that showed up to fight, similarly to Brulle appearing first in the Seducing Woods to fight the SHP, a Brulle level fighter cut off Kidd's arm

Kidd vs Yonko fodder

Chopper vs Yonko fodder

Let's talk about portrayal
Chopper was portrayed as an equal, possibly slightly weaker than G2 Luffy back in EL, Chopper used Monster Point for Kumadori, with a doriki of 810, while Luffy needed G2 for Blueno with a doriki of 820. From this we can infer that,G2 Luffy >= Monster Point Chopper

Now Kidd's portrayal alongside Luffy

Portrayed as an equal to base Luffy in strength, both of them wearing sea stone cuffs

Portrayed slower than base Luffy here

Notice the difference from Luffy's position to Kidd's position, Luffy carrying another man as well, adding to his weight, still portrayed faster than Kidd, carrying only his own weight.

Kidd calling Killer his partner and an equal here, showcasing fear of Kaido, someone stalemated by BM, the same BM that hit Chopper who tanked the hit

Kidd showing that his endurance is below that of Killer's, by closing his mouth while submerged, while Killer's mouth remained open, note as well that this was Killer after a battle with another SN, while Kidd was captured by fodder

Two or three shots vs this

Kidd expressing his inferiority to base, plagued Luffy here, running away from him, under the guise of being generous, while I remind you Monster Point Chopper had similar portrayal to G2 Luffy in EL.

:pepedoffy:
:D(y)Great. Chopper needs this kind of recognition more.
Wanna join us and discuss more about him?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Done.
What you have to say about everything we said so far?
Great. I am on my phone now so I cannot make an elaborate post about Chopper, but from what I read here it was great. Keep up the great work.

P

PeperLevi

Here's a theory of my own authorship, about possible new contents Oda can produce with Chopper as adventurous and fighter:
The arc of Chopper vs The Black Drum Kingdom
I always imagined that villains in One Piece are as in DC and Marvel Comics: Don't matter how many times they're defeated,they will go on fighting by his ideals while they're alive. It leads to a never-ending life of battles between the heroes teams and villains teams,each side striving to make his ideals be the prevalent. What's great,because this way,each side of story can produce never-ending content. So,whoever the readers like the most between the heroes and villains,they'll be 500% satisfied with their contents.

My thought was confirmed when Wapol started his way to Reverie. He show how still so cruel and greedy as before,willing wip out Dalton and Sakura Kingdom by they take him out of his old empire.

Vivi and Dalton knew he didn't changed nothing,as Vivi reaffirmed him as a enemy already in his first After Time-Skip apparition,and Dalton say he certainly becamed king of another unfortunate country.
My theory is: After Wano Arc end,Wapol will reveal he has new evil plans for future,Chopper will somehow discover it and go to his new kingdom in South Blue defeat him. In this adventure,he'll show how isn't more that shy little boy that leaved Drum Island. That now he's a mighty and adventurous monster with a real pirate spirit just like his captain and adoptive father motivated him to be.
I'm sure that Kinderella and Hakowan are powerful fighters too,so Chopper must take more two friends to this adventure with him. I'm still not sure about who will be.
What you guys think?
VS

The new Tony Tony Chopper,better His first achenemy,better than never.
than never.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Here's a theory of my own authorship, about possible new contents Oda can produce with Chopper as adventurous and fighter:
The arc of Chopper vs The Black Drum Kingdom
I always imagined that villains in One Piece are as in DC and Marvel Comics: Don't matter how many times they're defeated,they will go on fighting by his ideals while they're alive. It leads to a never-ending life of battles between the heroes teams and villains teams,each side striving to make his ideals be the prevalent. What's great,because this way,each side of story can produce never-ending content. So,whoever the readers like the most between the heroes and villains,they'll be 500% satisfied with their contents.

My thought was confirmed when Wapol started his way to Reverie. He show how still so cruel and greedy as before,willing wip out Dalton and Sakura Kingdom by they take him out of his old empire.

Vivi and Dalton knew he didn't changed nothing,as Vivi reaffirmed him as a enemy already in his first After Time-Skip apparition,and Dalton say he certainly becamed king of another unfortunate country.
My theory is: After Wano Arc end,Wapol will reveal he has new evil plans for future,Chopper will somehow discover it and go to his new kingdom in South Blue defeat him. In this adventure,he'll show how isn't more that shy little boy that leaved Drum Island. That now he's a mighty and adventurous monster with a real pirate spirit just like his captain and adoptive father motivated him to be.
I'm sure that Kinderella and Hakowan are powerful fighters too,so Chopper must take more two friends to this adventure with him. I'm still not sure about who will be.
What you guys think?
VS

The new Tony Tony Chopper,better His first achenemy,better than never.
than never.
Chopper neg diffs wapol now he has monster point.

P

PeperLevi

Chopper neg diffs wapol now he has monster point.
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)Sorry,i wouldn't be excited with that idea if Chopper was going 0-diff Wapol. I created that theory because Wapol was the villain of Chopper's introduction arc,and i'm sure he evolved so much as Straw Hat Crew themselves. Chopper defeat him this time,now that he have the power needed, will produce more content with his character and show how he grew up since becamed a pirate.
I'm excited with that idea because will be a battle in the same proportions of Luffy vs Doflamingo,where both show all of themselves and the morals of both are challenged to the maximum.
If Chopper not have any threat in his journey,i won't want follow his story anymore.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)Sorry,i wouldn't be excited with that idea if Chopper was going 0-diff Wapol. I created that theory because Wapol was the villain of Chopper's introduction arc,and i'm sure he evolved so much as Straw Hat Crew themselves. Chopper defeat him this time,now that he have the power needed, will produce more content with his character and show how he grew up since becamed a pirate.
I'm excited with that idea because will be a battle in the same proportions of Luffy vs Doflamingo,where both show all of themselves and the morals of both are challenged to the maximum.
If Chopper not have any threat in his journey,i won't want follow his story anymore.
Choppers monster point took a hit from a freakin yonko. Wapol is insignificant in terms of power now. Chopper has fights ahead against proper threats beast pirates meme pirates blackbeard pirates where i reckon he will fight san juan wolf the battleship.