Fanclub Tony Tony Chopper Fanclub

I'm saying that it is the only personality that Chopper show,and it give him fame of a too boring character.
Chopper only get tuned in a adventure when appear something related to medicine to do,and spend all the adventure striving to fullfil that. But when the matter is help peoples through real action,defeat evildoers and others adventures stuff,Chopper just flinch,act as viewer or don't even participate.
Oda portrayed Chopper like this since the entrance in New World. It,next to Chopper's lack of spotlights beyond medicine,made most people get convinced that be doctor is the only thing that matter in Chopper as character and crew member,and it make him a uninteresting and detestable character. While Carrot is portrayed totally the opposite: As a adventurous in mind,soul and heart that enjoy deadly situations as a excited child. For this much peoples are putting Chopper below her as character.
Take this as a example of how the fandom underestimate Chopper: When Linlin ended with amnesia in Kuri Beach and was Chopper who found her,everyone said that was him who found her because he would heal her and make her leave the crew in peace in Wano. It showed that the neglect of fans to with Chopper is so huge,to the point of even forgot how he's smarter and wiser than any other SH in that type of situation,what he proved in Torino Kingdom.
The truth is that adventures and figths always was aspects in Chopper's character. Because,as he's seeking out his place in world since was born,Hiluluk said him that he should go be a pirate,because in that type of life,anyone can be anything they want.
That's why,one of my expectations for Chopper here in Wano is that he develop permanently a real pirate personality in himself. I wanna him to be permanently hungry for the challenges the fantastic world where he live has to offer,and permanently have that badass pleasure in strive to do anything needed for achieve his goals,just like Luffy and Roger. But at the same time keeping his humble and sweet nature. For example,you don't loved him in Fishmen Island Battle,how he enjoyed the battle and throw daring comments in face of enemy?Or in Water 7,how he brutally defeated Franky Family being totally deadpan with "i'm so mighty as these guys and for us you're all trash" wroted in his face?That's the personality that is missing in Chopper,and i wanna him to start to be like that permanently in the war soon.
I don't wanna Chopper let the doctor job be his only aspect. I wanna him to use his doctor craft as a power in his pirate life,just like as he used medicine to get the power of fight,creating Rumble Ball and improving his Devil Fruit.
When Chopper develop that personality,he'll grow far better as character and everyone will back to love him as before. He'll even surpass Sanji in the next Popularity Poll.
Did you understood what i mean?
Did you guys understood too,@nik87 @Ice devil slayer @Finalbeta @ZoroIsOverrated @Light D Lamperouge @Zenos7 @Shiroyru ?
In my opinion the thing is that the new world is supposed to be far mor dangerous than the first half of the grand line.

IIRC nami and usopp also voiced their distress of luffy already wanting to go up against emperors with usopp saying he didnt expect obstacles of this kind to arise much later. Its probably the same for chopper. He definitely wants to become a monster to help luffy (something which he didnt want to become before since he wanted to make friends real bad) achieve his dream.

He already improved his rumble ball as he can now control monster point and can get to monster point by using only a single rumble ball, whereass he doesnt need it to transform into other forms that are not the 3 standards for zoan users. I think this is touching on the concept of awakening and with his research he will probably eventually manage to completely awaken his fruit, maybe even to the point where his monster point doesnt have a time limit anymore and him being able to transform into it without the need of a rumble ball.

His doctor aspect is still very important though, and i have seen people bring up the idea that chopper might end up treating all the people who suffer from the smile side effects of not being able to show negative emotions. This is definitely an interesting idea that i would like to see implemented into the story.

Another good point i have heard about is how hiluluk was cured by sakura blossoms and how it would make alot of sense that he saw those in WANO!
This would be a great chance for chopper to see the same sakura blossoms that hiluluk saw, which could reignite the pirate aspect of his character that he displayed in the scenarious you mentioned and especially in skypiea during his fight against gedatsu:

Edit: Also, after fighting a war against one or two yonkos, what would be left to be afraid of?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oda portrayed Chopper like this since the entrance in New World.
I think Oda has been unfair to all Strahwats in the New World except Luffy. It has been quite Luffy centric since the reunion and the focus on all the allies and Supernovas didnt help the core members get more panel time. Then the grand splitting of the crew came that lasted from Dressrosa, through Zou and WCI.

The great battle arcs are rare, the really good battles come twice per GrandLine half.
In Paradise it was Alabasta and Enies Lobby and in New World it will be Wano and the World Government. Maybe we get treated with another great battle arc in NW against Blackbeard's crew but that depends in RHP clash with BBP or not.

P

PeperLevi

In my opinion the thing is that the new world is supposed to be far mor dangerous than the first half of the grand line.

IIRC nami and usopp also voiced their distress of luffy already wanting to go up against emperors with usopp saying he didnt expect obstacles of this kind to arise much later. Its probably the same for chopper. He definitely wants to become a monster to help luffy (something which he didnt want to become before since he wanted to make friends real bad) achieve his dream.

He already improved his rumble ball as he can now control monster point and can get to monster point by using only a single rumble ball, whereass he doesnt need it to transform into other forms that are not the 3 standards for zoan users. I think this is touching on the concept of awakening and with his research he will probably eventually manage to completely awaken his fruit, maybe even to the point where his monster point doesnt have a time limit anymore and him being able to transform into it without the need of a rumble ball.

His doctor aspect is still very important though, and i have seen people bring up the idea that chopper might end up treating all the people who suffer from the smile side effects of not being able to show negative emotions. This is definitely an interesting idea that i would like to see implemented into the story.

Another good point i have heard about is how hiluluk was cured by sakura blossoms and how it would make alot of sense that he saw those in WANO!
This would be a great chance for chopper to see the same sakura blossoms that hiluluk saw, which could reignite the pirate aspect of his character that he displayed in the scenarious you mentioned and especially in skypiea during his fight against gedatsu:

Edit: Also, after fighting a war against one or two yonkos, what would be left to be afraid of?
What you believe is Chopper's prime power level? For me is Kaido's level.

chopper fights against Big Mom and has parallels with Kaido and Shanks
Crocus, A DOCTOR, was the third strongest man of the ROGER PIRATES, proof: scooper gaban only appears in the background, while crocus had his own arc (reverse mountain), is tied to a strawhat's backstory (brook) and had a rivarly with his own captain, the pirate king himself
yet, some people dare to say chopper will never be a top tier
:wonderland:

I want to join

P

PeperLevi

chopper fights against Big Mom and has parallels with Kaido and Shanks
Crocus, A DOCTOR, was the third strongest man of the ROGER PIRATES, proof: scooper gaban only appears in the background, while crocus had his own arc (reverse mountain), is tied to a strawhat's backstory (brook) and had a rivarly with his own captain, the pirate king himself
yet, some people dare to say chopper will never be a top tier
:wonderland:

I want to join
:cautious: You're making me very confused.
Didn't yourself said stuff as, that you don't care about Chopper and that Carrot is the right character to defeat Perospero in the war soon?
What was the miracle that restored your hopes in Oda and Chopper such suddenly?

:cautious: You're making me very confused.
Didn't yourself said stuff as, that you don't care about Chopper and that Carrot is the right character to defeat Perospero in the war soon?
What was the miracle that restored your hopes in Oda and Chopper such suddenly?
Carrot has more reasons to fight against perospero than chopper (pedro's death), but the truth is, the reindeer is defeating the strongest Number, who may be actually even stronger than Perospero (vet level)
Now that the last chapters proved crocus/eos chopper > scooper gaban/eos sanji, as a woman who cares more about power level than anything, I can't help but love and praise chopper

P

PeperLevi

Carrot has more reasons to fight against perospero than chopper (pedro's death), but the truth is, the reindeer is defeating the strongest Number, who may be actually even stronger than Perospero (vet level)
Now that the last chapters proved crocus/eos chopper > scooper gaban/eos sanji, as a woman who cares more about power level than anything, I can't help but love and praise chopper
:)(y)You're added.
What you have to say about:
-My criticism to with Chopper's lack of personality?
-My theory involving Chopper and Wapol?
-My Chopper vs Gion prediction?

:)(y)You're added.
What you have to say about:
-My criticism to with Chopper's lack of personality?
-My theory involving Chopper and Wapol?
-My Chopper vs Gion prediction?
-this happened to every character post-timeskip, even the protagonist, Vegapunk's arc will be good for chopper, as a character
-the strawhats are fighting against kaido and bm now, then blackbeard, then the world goverment, wapol as an main antagonist (again) would feel kinda off, also the one piece manga is ending in 5 years
-I believe gion is a top tier, so it would be a interesting fight

-this happened to every character post-timeskip, even the protagonist, Vegapunk's arc will be good for chopper, as a character
-the strawhats are fighting against kaido and bm now, then blackbeard, then the world goverment, wapol as an main antagonist (again) would feel kinda off, also the one piece manga is ending in 5 years
-I believe gion is a top tier, so it would be a interesting fight
I wish Chopper to fight the Elbaf giants very soon :lunazing:

@PeperLevi last few days I've been proving to fans of *a certain character* that chopper has more potential and is even stronger than him
they get really mad and angry at me
is this because they hate chopper?
they think chopper is weak?
what's your opinion on the subject?

@PeperLevi last few days I've been proving to fans of *a certain character* that chopper has more potential and is even stronger than him
He can definitely become a powerhouse with his Monster Point, he just needs to train to strenghten his haki output

P

PeperLevi

I'm totally aware of it. It's because,for them,based in the contents of each one,Sanji should still above Chopper after Time-Skip.
Since the entrance in New World,Chopper's content was:
Chopper only get tuned in a adventure when appear something related to medicine to do,and spend all the adventure striving to fullfil that. But when the matter is help peoples through real action,defeat evildoers and others adventures stuff,Chopper just flinch,act as viewer or don't even participate.
Oda portrayed Chopper like this since the entrance in New World. It,next to Chopper's lack of spotlights beyond medicine,made most people get convinced that be doctor is the only thing that matter in Chopper as character and crew member,and it make him a uninteresting and detestable character.
While,before Time-Skip,Sanji was far better than that. For this,those peoples started to see Sanji as the superior one,and currently,he's one of the characters,along Luffy and Zoro,with who peoples are more hyped. Constantly appears around internet, new predictions about their next inprovements and badass feats. And nobody never show this same love to with Chopper.
But the love of Sanji's fans is already becaming stupidity. They're hammering that his opponent in the war will be Queen,when so far don't exist a single point that would make this fight interesting. They say "Queen is Beasts Pirates's third strongest just like Sanji in Straw Hats" and "Queen is rival of King,Zoro's opponent in this war",but are those stuff even facts about Sanji? Amande proved be endlessly more worthy of rivalize with Luffy and Zoro than Sanji,as she showed be far more powerful than Luffy in Gear Third.
But anyway,i'm too happy that i share this same thought with you. And i hope you're so excited to read Chopper show how certain "top-tiers" inside the alliance are nothing compared to him as i am. Inuarashi and Nekomamushi won't be exceptions.