Fanclub Tony Tony Chopper Fanclub

N

NeutralWatcher

EOS Chopper will be a beast bro. He will be top tier just like Crocus and will surpass EOS Zoro who is as strong as YC4 level Crocodile.

P

PeperLevi

A thing that i hated in Oro Jackson,was the Next Straw Hat Nakama Thread. There,many peoples said how Chopper is weak and pathetic and how Carrot would be a Straw Hat Crew Member endlessly better than him. There was even a certain idiot that did a thread saying she should replace Chopper in crew,but it was quickly locked. I'm happy that apparently,none of those idiots are here currently.
That's one of the matters that should be discussed here:
-Discuss why Chopper is superior to that idiot rabbit girl(a real Chopper's fan must knew it).
Let's discuss,guys!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
A thing that i hated in Oro Jackson,was the Next Straw Hat Nakama Thread. There,many peoples said how Chopper is weak and pathetic and how Carrot would be a Straw Hat Crew Member endlessly better than him. There was even a certain idiot that did a thread saying she should replace Chopper in crew,but it was quickly locked. I'm happy that apparently,none of those idiots are here currently.
That's one of the matters that should be discussed here:
Let's discuss,guys!
She can join the Strawhats but the hierarchy and importance remain the same.
Chopper is a far more crucial member of the crew than Carrot can ever be. I am not hating on Carrot, I like her actually.
Carrot and Chopper cannot be compared, in any way as of now. Chopper is a far more advanced and complex character.
Powerwise, Chopper is easily a superior combatant and I think that will be obvious after this arc, if it isnt already.
Considering what Choppers base form is and what his DF is, I think 95% of Zoan users can be jealous of his abilities.
There are obviously always those who hate on Chopper and troll with Carrot but no need to be bothered by that...

P

PeperLevi

She can join the Strawhats but the hierarchy and importance remain the same.
Chopper is a far more crucial member of the crew than Carrot can ever be. I am not hating on Carrot, I like her actually.
Carrot and Chopper cannot be compared, in any way as of now. Chopper is a far more advanced and complex character.
Powerwise, Chopper is easily a superior combatant and I think that will be obvious after this arc, if it isnt already.
Considering what Choppers base form is and what his DF is, I think 95% of Zoan users can be jealous of his abilities.
There are obviously always those who hate on Chopper and troll with Carrot but no need to be bothered by that...
How i wish every One Piece's fan was like you. So the work would have the fandom it deserves.

P

PeperLevi

Please add me brother, I'm on hiatus here until June though. But I'll be bringing the Chopper love after I come back
:)(y) You're added.
When you come back:
-Share with us your reasons to like Chopper and talk about mine(:LOL:so far,i'm the only that did it).
-Post here your critics to with Chopper's current situation and talk about ours.
-Say who,for you,must be Chopper's opponents in fights in the war coming and comment about our thoughts about it.
-If you have in your mind ideas about possible contents that Oda can produce with Chopper in future,share with us.
-Share with us your analizes of Chopper's power. How powerful he was in past,how powerful he's currently and what will be his full-potential for you?

P

PeperLevi

Allow me test how much you guys know Chopper and try reply correctly this question: Say who is Chopper's best friend inside the crew and explain why.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
With how much zoro was injured pre skip him and zoro would have spent a lot of time together. Zoro always looked after chopper too. Him avenging chopper in skypea was great.

P

PeperLevi

There, Chopperini and his best friend Zolo. :catblush:
With how much zoro was injured pre skip him and zoro would have spent a lot of time together. Zoro always looked after chopper too. Him avenging chopper in skypea was great.
Sorry,wrong answer. Zoro really is a older brother and model for Chopper,but they aren't what can be called best friends no way. Try again.