[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
What heavy defense and what mechanics? Flower was town Olivier as far as everyone was concerned.
when i was still scum reading her closer to end of day and you were telling me she was confirmed town cause of her obvious armstrong hints - mechanics was the stone play that happened after she won and hard defended it wasnt her doing which we see to be true now.

when i was still scum reading her closer to end of day and you were telling me she was confirmed town cause of her obvious armstrong hints - mechanics was the stone play that happened after she won and
Yeah, and the stone thing was her absorbing Usopps role in broad daylight.

hard defended it wasnt her doing which we see to be true now.
I never did that. It seems to me like you keep bungling stuff up.

Worst

Custom title
hmm he claimed mao and if we are to believe it is a fakeclaim it would be obvious he would be ling as his true role. forgot lings initial role in the story i know he was heavily sided with town so if hes ling/mao id say hes not hostile at least more so town aligned.
Yea, though if we have to believe flower's claims an ability that was supposed to fail on hostile people failed on him ( and he was protected as well i think ? )

But there's also the new town convert and Gram / Blue are two obvious good candidates as it is right now but i wonder how it works....

also what are thoughts on @Fujishiro i didnt like his heavy defense on flower moreso due to the fact that "mechanics" displayed after the stone was gained, her backing of fuji against hmm i forgot who TAC maybe and her heavy push to paint ratchet as scum so early on really pinged me as a scum read - from a meta analysis flower open claining D0 like that is her MO for scumplay. feel like they couldve been "mates" in a sense?
hmm that's interesting i didn't noticed that back & forth since she had this with ratchet last game too but with all the shit going on here it could very well be we also have greed which is cult and not many of his actions failed :|

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Someone is destroying everything I did
sometimes best to not openly statesuch things
Yeah, and the stone thing was her absorbing Usopps role in broad daylight.
yeah which she denied doing to begin with. obvious red flag
I never did that. It seems to me like you keep bungling stuff up.
def not i can find the receipt from you.

you told me to back off not in those words cause we knew her role and it was heavily town favored.

Yea, though if we have to believe flower's claims an ability that was supposed to fail on hostile people failed on him ( and he was protected as well i think ? )

But there's also the new town convert and Gram / Blue are two obvious good candidates as it is right now but i wonder how it works....

hmm that's interesting i didn't noticed that back & forth since she had this with ratchet last game too but with all the shit going on here it could very well be we also have greed which is cult and not many of his actions failed :|
Actually two of Greeds actions failed, a culting and another ability that was stopped by ED.

Status
Not open for further replies.