[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I always go off of if u piss me off a lot, ur prob town.

Its worked everytime :milaugh:
:pepehands:

u r town when u start hinting/claiming early lmao
u r scum when u start analyzing flips b4 they happen like u know what the lynch will be before hand lol. like trying to tie players to another b4 they even get yeeted kek

:pepehands:

u r town when u start hinting/claiming early lmao
u r scum when u start analyzing flips b4 they happen like u know what the lynch will be before hand lol. like trying to tie players to another b4 they even get yeeted kek
lmao i think i did that once when me and LM was scum in that coalition bs. I was looking up strats on how scum won that game and tried to mimic it. That game, scum has a low chance of winning. Not a strat I recommend, game was stressful for scum side since one scum has to infilitrate the coalition and then get poe'd down.

bet u wanted to play this game badly
u could of carried town to victory

when town needed u the most... u vanished
nah I liked watching it. Was fun seeing the chaos

Playing town in an aries game is like playing dark souls in mafia

gotta deal with multiple threats. Not this game but previous games would have like 3 mafia faction, a cult, a SK, and some necromancer cult on top of it. Lmaooo

I'm not gonna stretch this topic but I'll have my say on something. I don't like players demeaning win of others after game calling it easy wincon/won due to others/strong role. Like it ruin the experience so much you guys have little idea. How hard it is to say well you guys also invested ton of efforts in the game and devil luck was your side this time, but watch we will win the next one.

Just check out number of posts Fuji made & by extension Investment he had in this game,

Anyhow ignore the win/loses,, the important stuff were the memes:milaugh:

I'm not gonna stretch this topic but I'll have my say on something. I don't like players demeaning win of others after game calling it easy wincon/won due to others/strong role. Like it ruin the experience so much you guys have little idea. How hard it is to say well you guys also invested ton of efforts in the game and devil luck was your side this time, but watch we will win the next one.

Just check out number of posts & by extension Investment had in this game,

the memes of roy killing his protector and ed killing the person who refilled his kill and rottkins posting his PM at essentially LYLO

killed me.

Omg

Just check out number of posts Fuji made & by extension Investment he had in this game,

I’ll take the devils luck over everything else any day lol.

the memes of roy killing his protector and ed killing the person who refilled his kill and rottkins posting his PM at essentially LYLO

killed me.

Omg
Haha our fav one was Ekko torturing Fuji with why'd Mafia want to kill you when we did it few mins back😂😂

Then close second,, Mango doing 5D chess thinking to not cc Prof for 2 days lmao.​

Status
Not open for further replies.