Controversial Top 5 character Designs

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Here's another Top 5 and today I'll list my top 5 character designs

5- Bogard- I really enjoy the Detective like style he has going he always seems so mysterious with his hat covering his eyes

4- Shiki dude got swords for legs what more can I say?

3- Doflamingo- his sunglasses, his pink Boa his swag Dofffy is the king of swag and one of the best designed characters

2- Perospero- one of my person favorite characters in general also has a great design, his long tongue was made for the lick lick fruit, and the fact he makes his arm out of candy now is chefs kiss

1- Enel- the dude ripped off his own wings and replaced them with drums, the dude cab jump rope with his ear lobes, he's a God and is designed like one

No order, and note it's not only general looks but how I think the design generally matched with these characters theme, with that said off the top of my head, and it's impossible to narrow it at 5, not even 10:

Kaido, Crocodile, Zoro, Mihawk, Shanks, Beckman, Katakuri, Marco, Blackbeard, Luffy, Fujitora, Kuzan, Sakazuki, Borsalino

Difficult to narrow it at 5

I don't think so , dress change can be considered Character design, but if yes.
Sanji from WCI - His white dress
Zoro from Egghead - cyberpunk
These two are two good.

Regarding the cook

Post automatically merged:

No order, and note it's not only general looks but how I think the design generally matched with these characters theme, with that said off the top of my head, and it's impossible to narrow it at 5, not even 10:

Kaido, Crocodile, Zoro, Mihawk, Shanks, Beckman, Katakuri, Marco, Blackbeard, Luffy, Fujitora, Kuzan, Sakazuki, Borsalino

Difficult to narrow it at 5
Heck even weak ones like Mr 5 or Bellamy got good ones

Last edited:
- Unmasked King: Best design in One Piece ever
- Katakuri: Imposing presence while being cool
- Young Garling: The armor is great and he himself is way better than I thought
- Crocodile: Great mix between pirate and Mafia boss
- Current Lucci: He looks very stylish and elegant

Honorable mentions:
- Sanji
- X Drake
- Smoker

1- Mihawk. Classy,handsome and badass. Zorro vibes but different enough
2- Sanji. So stylish but also badass
3- Cesar Clown. Nice Orochimaru and androginy vibes
4- Perona. Perfectly represented the gothic lolita fashion that there was at the time she was created (the 2000s)
5- Amande. So cool! With those cigarette and sword. Also the long neck and the large hat are very originals