Top 50 strongest characters alive 2022 Poll - Finals!

Choose the strongest characters of your choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And it’s a bad thing ?
who was stronger than Wiper during Skypiea ? Luffy and Enel and that’s it

Wiper was a beast

Don’t see why it’s preventing him to be the strongest among the 5 above (right now because BB will grow stronger)
Bb will never be top 1 hes not an eos villain
Hes round the corner

I think it should be between BB and Mihawk. We got BB who scarred shanks before having devil fruits. mihawk who is stronger or greater than shanks in sword combat. Bb is pretty much the second coming of Xebec the same way luffy is to Roger. Strongest combatant focusing in sword nd haki= WSS Mihawk
strongest man= BB focusing in devil fruit awakenings nd maybe haki, just imagine 2 devil fruit awakenings plus 1 more if he gets another one.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And it’s a bad thing ?
who was stronger than Wiper during Skypiea ? Luffy and Enel and that’s it

Wiper was a beast

Don’t see why it’s preventing him to be the strongest among the 5 above (right now because BB will grow stronger)
.... Did i say its a bad thing? I simply just said what i can see Oda doing with Dragon in the future.

I dont even disagree with you about how strong Wyper was in Skypeia. He was on par with Luffy & Zoro at that time (i dont think there was much of a difference, if at all any, until Gears came into play).

Unfortunately, i need to see more from Dragon to rate him over the other characters.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Unfortunately, i need to see more from Dragon to rate him over the other characters.
And you don’t need Mihawk feats to place him top 1 ? Because for now the lad didn’t do anything huge

Narratively being Imu Wiper is better than being Zoro EOS goal
Post automatically merged:

i dont think there was much of a difference, if at all any, until Gears came into play
Luffy was always the strongest. Ever

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Pre Gears Luffy & Zoro were literally portrayed to be equal.
I dont think Luffy grew any if at all after that until Gears while Zoro gained a bit of range with flying slashes.
Luffy is the MC, Luffy beat the main and strongest enemy
the sooner you all understand that the sooner you will be at peace with Z vs L debate

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bounty ? wtf ? Because you know Dragon bounty now ? For the worst criminal ?
As you said, Dragon's bounty is for being the leader of the group thats actively working to bring down the World Govt while Mihawk's for his strength.

WSS > All Swordsmen.
Cry me a river, darling.

To you, maybe.
I dont see why.

You can believe Zoro will end up stronger than Dragon but Mihawk is not EOS Zoro level
I believe that Dragon _can_ be one of the Strongest Top Tiers ever but i need to see some concrete Dragon hype.
Until then idrc.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Serious question: Is Akainu stronger than Kizaru?

Do we have this information?
Is Akainu stronger than Kong?

I mean, I think it's absurd to try to promote an individual to the TOP 1 in the world, when that individual hasn't even proven to be the strongest in the organization he leads.

I mean, who knows how many days akainu would need to spend breathing magma to defeat Kizaru? Or not even defeat him, the opposite can happen, after all Akainu was never declared above Kizaru, to speak for sure he was never declared above anyone except Aokiji in which he won even so it is not a declaration.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
As you said, Dragon's bounty is for being the leader of the group thats actively working to bring down the World Govt while Mihawk's for his strength.
And for CG member don’t forget

Dragon is the leader and the strongest member of the biggest group facing the main enemy of the manga.

WSS > All Swordsmen.
Cry me a river, darling.
Roger > Mihawk
Black blade fraud (Roger, Ray, Shanks)
No win against Shanks
COC hype for Shanks
Titles fraud : WSM WB had an equal Roger and during MF wasn’t the strongest anymore

cry more love

Veku

Flamboyant
Alt votes ranking so far:
1. Shanks- 9 alt votes, 2 in question
2. Teach- 5 alt votes
3. Mihawk- 4 alt votes, 2 in question
4. Dragon- 3 alt votes, 1 in question
4. Akainu - 2 alt votes, 1 in question

All right, this is pathetic lmfao, you all need to calm down, there is no price for winning the poll or anything :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.