Top 50 strongest characters alive 2022 Poll - Finals!

Choose the strongest characters of your choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Dragon is the leader and the strongest member of the biggest group facing the main enemy of the manga.
And he's going to get negged.

Irrelevant to Shanks.

Black blade fraud (Roger, Ray, Shanks)
Debating about something we dont know doesnt help Shanks.

No win against Shanks
Doesnt need a Win against a Swordsman when he's canonically the Strongest Swordsman.

COC hype for Shanks
When he has Weaker Body, Weaker Sword, Lesser Skills, Weaker CoO, Weaker CoA and Weaker Physical Strength (1 Arm)... having Better CoC is the least he can do to make it a contest and not a Wash.

Alt votes ranking so far:
1. Shanks- 9 alt votes, 2 in question
2. Teach- 5 alt votes
3. Mihawk- 4 alt votes, 2 in question
4. Dragon- 3 alt votes, 1 in question
4. Akainu - 2 alt votes, 1 in question

All right, this is pathetic lmfao, you all need to calm down, there is no price for winning the poll or anything :kobeha:
Count the profiles that are older but are only active in polls too (2-3 posts max). A lot of those

S

Sasaki Kojirō

And for CG member don’t forget

Dragon is the leader and the strongest member of the biggest group facing the main enemy of the manga.

Roger > Mihawk
Black blade fraud (Roger, Ray, Shanks)
No win against Shanks
COC hype for Shanks
Titles fraud : WSM WB had an equal Roger and during MF wasn’t the strongest anymore

cry more love
Roger > Mihawk
That might be acceptable when it comes to Kid Mihawk.
No win against Shanks
As if Roger had beaten anyone, right?
I mean the fact that Mihawk and Shanks have inconclusive duels doesn't mean anything, could we call Roger a fraud for having fought 3 days against Wb and not having beaten him? The result was undefined in the same way as Mihawk and Shanks.
Titles fraud : WSM WB had an equal Roger and during MF wasn’t the strongest anymore
Well it was given a lot of evidence to us readers that Whitebeard was not the WSM anymore, even before MF happened if you didn't realize that. Everyone knows that titles have an expiration date does not mean they are fake.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Then explain me how it’s better to be Zoro end game
Being > Shanks is enough to be > Dragon.

You can debate any luffy vs zoro till chap 1 to chap 1072 and Luffy will always win
Again, all I said was that there's very negligible difference between pre Gears and pre EL Zoro based on canon Whiskey Peak panels.
Dont need to cry about it this much, lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And he's going to get negged.
Against the littéral GOD of this world

Irrelevant to Shanks.
Mihawk isn’t even the strongest swordsman even
That bum

Debating about something we dont know doesnt help Shanks.
But we know : not having one doesn’t equal being weaker > Roger

so yes it’s in the game

Doesnt need a Win against a Swordsman when he's canonically the Strongest Swordsman.
Oh yeah, he doesn’t need a win against his biggest rival to have the title, sureee, that help solidify his top 1 position

And WB was canonically the WSM yet = to Roger and not the strongest in MF

When he has Weaker Body, Weaker Sword, Lesser Skills, Weaker CoO, Weaker CoA and Weaker Physical Strength (1 Arm)... having Better CoC is the least he can do to make it a contest and not a Wash.
Weaker COO ? Shanks CoC can kill that 😉

Yeah Shanks only has one arm left and that’s it

But CoC = strongest power out there and strongest haki

Shanks supremacy :kayneshrug:

Again, all I said was that there's very negligible difference between pre Gears and pre EL Zoro based on canon Whiskey Peak panels.
I know Whiskey Peak is technically pre EL, but so is Loguetown, and Alabasta, and Skypiea. And Luffy was the stronger guy there.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
:choppawhat:
Don’t understand this equation

That’s not what you said amore

Small gap sure

Equal : hell no

I’m only seeing one person here not accepting the truth

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I know Whiskey Peak is technically pre EL, but so is Loguetown, and Alabasta, and Skypiea. And Luffy was the stronger guy there.
Unfortunately, I dont believe in Zenkai stuff, sorry.
Luffy beat Croc and Enel in very circumstantial fights (after 3 Rounds & with blood w/ Croc and w/ complete plot fruit vs Enel).
While SHs grew in experience, i dont think it matters all that much since i believe concrete PUs are what made SHs stronger.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Some yonkotards of this site are traumatized with Akainu that apart from rent free in their minds they have invented things trying to ban Akainu's fans lmao
:gokulaugh:
Marine tards pretending that Sickbeard didn't lay pipe on Akainu while the former was having heart attacks just trying to use Advanced Haki :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

I’ve never seen that but where did you find it?

And for the record I always said Kong > Sakazuki > Garp = Sengoku

Kong the only Marine in history to get promoted so hard that he got promoted out of the Marines. Lol
I think I found it on this Discord server ( specific message here ) but it seems blatantly fake.
And yeah Kong is gonna get his time to shine, probably like Sentomaru where they appear in a few panels and fade into obscurity until their arc comes and they fade into relevance again.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Mihawk isn’t even the strongest swordsman even
That bum
Wasn't the Strongest Swordsman when Roger existed.

But we know : not having one doesn’t equal being weaker > Roger

so yes it’s in the game
And again, Roger =/= Shanks.
For all we know, Saijo's can simply not be turned into Kokutos which is why I'm saying again & again that bringing an unknown factor into the debate gives you nothing, darling.

Oh yeah, he doesn’t need a win against his biggest rival to have the title, sureee, that help solidify his top 1 position
And WB was canonically the WSM yet = to Roger and not the strongest in MF
Yes, because Mihawk's title is the one title which absolutely cannot be false because it's a SH dream lmao.
Glad you finally understood.

And WB himself openly admitted that he isn't the Strongest anymore in MF.

Weaker COO ? Shanks CoC can kill that 😉
I actually think the entire reason why Shanks developed that skill was to counter Mihawk's CoO so you don't get any points for that lol.

Yeah Shanks only has one arm left and that’s it

But CoC = strongest power out there and strongest haki

Shanks supremacy
Sure, Shanks has stronger CoC, probably the strongest CoC of the mid gen characters.
Doesn't take out all of his other faults which is why Mihawk >.

Don’t understand this equation
Shanks is also > Dragon.

That’s not what you said amore

Small gap sure

Equal : hell no
He was on par with Luffy & Zoro at that time (i dont think there was much of a difference, if at all any, until Gears came into play).
:goyea:
Try again.

Unfortunately, I dont believe in Zenkai stuff, sorry.
Luffy beat Croc and Enel in very circumstantial fights (after 3 Rounds & with blood w/ Croc and w/ complete plot fruit vs Enel).
While SHs grew in experience, i dont think it matters all that much since i believe concrete PUs are what made SHs stronger.
You can believe in whatever suits your argument, idrc.

Fact is, in non-gag crews, the strength hierarchy is evident:
1. Captain
2. Underlings

And that's from day 1.

Minute details regarding what difficulty is the fight between number 1 and 2 can be argued well into the future. But facts are facts, whether you believe them or not is solely your concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.