General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I just remembered that the topic "debt" is actually a huge deal in the bible and tried to tie it into the whole "God of Finance" thing with Nusjuro.

"Our sins are debts to God, which we, the debtors, cannot pay. God is willing to wipe our slates clean if we humble ourselves before Him. We ask for forgiveness for our sins, and by so doing, we acknowledge that there is no other way to get rid of sin but through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ."

Bible stuff.

Which leads me to:

"Exodus 22:14 - If anything is borrowed, it should be paid back. If what is borrowed is lost or injured, full restitution must be made. Ps 37:21 - The wicked borrows but does not pay back, but the righteous is generous and gives."

Nusjuro could indeed have a similair ability or more advanced version of Linlin's Soul Fruit powers. Is he the reapergod who collects the debts of the living by taking away their lifespan? Is that what Oda is trying to tell us.

Also this furthermore could tie into why the currency in the One Piece world could be called "Berry". Berries usually carry alot of seeds with them, seeds mean planting new life, growing it, etc...you can get what I try to say with it.

I am onto something.

I just remembered that the topic "debt" is actually a huge deal in the bible and tried to tie it into the whole "God of Finance" thing with Nusjuro.

"Our sins are debts to God, which we, the debtors, cannot pay. God is willing to wipe our slates clean if we humble ourselves before Him. We ask for forgiveness for our sins, and by so doing, we acknowledge that there is no other way to get rid of sin but through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ."

Bible stuff.

Which leads me to:

"Exodus 22:14 - If anything is borrowed, it should be paid back. If what is borrowed is lost or injured, full restitution must be made. Ps 37:21 - The wicked borrows but does not pay back, but the righteous is generous and gives."

Nusjuro could indeed have a similair ability or more advanced version of Linlin's Soul Fruit powers. Is he the reapergod who collects the debts of the living by taking away their lifespan? Is that what Oda is trying to tell us.

Also this furthermore could tie into why the currency in the One Piece world could be called "Berry". Berries usually carry alot of seeds with them, seeds mean planting new life, growing it, etc...you can get what I try to say with it.

I am onto something.
Nusjuro is a ancient IRS.:shocked: