General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Shank's ulterior motive might be that he wants to like, genocide the Celestial Dragons as punishment for their sins or something. He's got those dead eyes and ruthless Kings Haki after all...

Wouldn't be evil, just insane. I guess then, the apple didn't fall far from the tree after all!

Kaido is owed by the narrative to come back and see the actual top 1, Imu.
Post automatically merged:

Clicked on a random one piece wano chapter, reminded that it mostly focused on the scabbards, disappointed.

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Kuma isn't saved by the Revos, but he will be sent to to Vegapunk for repairs or whatever reason and become the ultimate weapon the WG has!!

Bonney is coming to Wano at some point soon and will age Momo to his actual age that is 28 !

BB is coming to Wano at the end of the arc to steal some DFs whether for himself or his crew or both...
:parkcry:

Wano fucked up so hard.... Let me explain how hard it screwed up the one piece brand. Imagine you spend a fuck load of money on movie cgi quality animations, endless merchdise, paying celebrities, and other expensive BS. Imagine you actually get the attention of a new generations of readers/buyers that are purchasing your product. 2 years later they drop it cuz it sucked. The kids are indifferent and the loyals reader are leaving too.

Short term, wano was a success, but long term wano failed so hard. This wasn't simply some ineffective marketing campaign that didn't work. People paid attention, and now they know your product is uninteresting. The same readers that jumped on board and left are going to be a lot harder to recapture. Why was wano written the way it was? Why did so many fan groups leave so dissapointed?

Wano fucked up so hard.... Let me explain how hard it screwed up the one piece brand. Imagine you spend a fuck load of money on movie cgi quality animations, endless merchdise, paying celebrities, and other expensive BS. Imagine you actually get the attention of a new generations of readers/buyers that are purchasing your product. 2 years later they drop it cuz it sucked. The kids are indifferent and the loyals reader are leaving too.

Short term, wano was a success, but long term wano failed so hard. This wasn't simply some ineffective marketing campaign that didn't work. People paid attention, and now they know your product is uninteresting. The same readers that jumped on board and left are going to be a lot harder to recapture. Why was wano written the way it was? Why did so many fan groups leave so dissapointed?
It was hard at first but as I kept reading your comment I could understand.

I feel like current entertainament is pretty much like this. Marketing does an amazing job to sell a SHITTY product. Marvel/DC movies are like that. Hollywood BlockBusters are like that. Fast & Furious Franchise...

So at the end they will "fake" data that Wano was "peak" One Piece and then post arcs will suffer the failure of Wano and will be blamed for One Piece decline.

This actually makes a lot of sense when you have the best selling volumes of One Piece being the Fishmen Island Arc and the fandom claiming that arc to be the worst (until Wano) of post-timeskip. The real peak was Marineford and Sabaody Return so Fishmen Island Arc just enjoyed those good arcs and it proved to be a bad arc when Punk Hazard sales declined.

Why did so many fan groups leave so dissapointed?
OP has twice as many copies in circulation as it did in 2011 (its best selling single year).
You are quite literally full of shit. Not that I judge the quality of something by how many morons buy it, but your assertion is demonstrably incorrect.
You are also referring to a manga that ran for 2 decades now. Its amazing that it even attracts new readers at all much less making it this far.
If OP was truely as bad as you think it is it would be gone by now. Not just now, but 10 years ago or earlier. OP must be doing something right whether you are able to see it or not.
Do like "so many" (you can not even quantify your nonsense) and Piece Off?
One Piece got so big that it became lucrative to rip it off. You can bet your ass that 95% of the forum never bought a single manga of it in their life.
Marketing does an amazing job to sell a SHITTY product
Chicken egg problem. It would not be done if people stopped falling for it.

Chicken egg problem. It would not be done if people stopped falling for it.
100% agreed. People going to the cinema watching any Fast and Furious move after the 5 (that was horrible) are the reason they were able to do 10 movies of the same garbage (first 4 were good in my opinion) and even that spin off.

Gear 5 really ruined kaido. I thought it was a joke but after seeing it myself it's true

shinobu is pure trash. She's easily one of the worst characters of this entire show. She's worse than flampe

Law and kidd should have recruited during wano. Their crew is so mid, law and Kidd's crew combined and only three people are solidly above chopper

Last edited:
Do we all agree that the WG will unleash the Mother Flame on Elbaf after this Egghead arc ? Of course the revolutionary will gather there too

C

CensoredbyWG

THAT fruit of THAT MAN who stays on THAT place located on THAT island who floats on top of THAT sea.

Gear 5 really ruined kaido. I thought it was a joke but after seeing it myself it's true

shinobu is pure trash. She's easily one of the worst characters of this entire show. She's worse than flampe

Law and kidd should have recruited during wano. Their crew is so mid, law and Kidd's crew combined and only three people are solidly above chopper
at this point you could argue that maybe kidd vs chopper would be a interesting matchup.