Total War franchise.

Tis finally arrived. :finally:
Tags:
@Adam 🍎 @Monet @Xione @Worst @Perun
LETSS GOOO

I'm still holding out until December or Jan 2024 to get WH3, just letting the IE flesh out more before I get into it.

My lord I hope they keep adding new factions like Araby or Kingdoms of Ind in upcoming years.

Can't wait for my Thorgrim vs Chaos Dwarves Co-OPs :fransuper:

LETSS GOOO

I'm still holding out until December or Jan 2024 to get WH3, just letting the IE flesh out more before I get into it.
Good idea. These games have always needed a bit of time to reach their peak potential. Sort out the bugs, flesh out the factions, that kind of jazz. Lol.

Besides, the longer you wait, the more likely that Steam will sell all these DLCs at a discount later down the line. Especially handy now that CA has decided that Warhammer 3 can have the DLCs from previous games without needing the actual previous games.
My lord I hope they keep adding new factions like Araby or Kingdoms of Ind in upcoming years.

Can't wait for my Thorgrim vs Chaos Dwarves Co-OPs :fransuper:
There is probably a good chance of that now. Cathy was the test to see if those kind of factions, factions that were mentioned in lore but that weren't fleshed out, would be popular. From what I understand, Cathay is doing pretty well, so that worked out.

This bit of the blog post was pretty noteworthy.
I think this will be their future plan with Race Pack factions like Ind. They will go from from 4 Legendary Lords per pack to 3 in order to focus on creating a whole new army roster from scratch.

If this is the case then I imagine Ind and Khuresh are high up the list since their homelands are sitting empty but are physically there.

I bought this on release and still have yet to play it, total war is such a commitment I have to clear the entire map and often lose 10 hours of my day by accident.

CA has released a blog post today which talks about the second Legendary Lord of the Chaos Dwarfs, Drazhoath the Ashen. The blog also goes into some detail about the story narrative of the DLC, briefly talks about the Hell Forge mechanic, shows a couple of units in the Infernal Guard and K'daai demons before finishing off with a talk on the FLC Legendary Hero, Ulrika Magdova.
2 minute video
8 minute video.
15 minute video.
Tags:
@Adam 🍎 @Xione @Monet @Perun @Worst