Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
think along the lines of not making things obvious. i cant read his mind but i can figure out general possibilities. u can hold me to this and ill explain when needed
@bold: that i will...

any particular benefit for a jaggernaut to play like a jester?
not getting lynched for starters? while having free reign in the np to get kills...
it'd be a damn good strategy if thats the case.

Emil

Certified Memelord
we have like an hour left and nobody seems to give a fuq lol

i think the coven are depressed after losing their medusa

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
mafia/coven will wanna deal with him if hes not part of their team so he doesnt kill them lol.
yea im just throwing it out there... its just a hunch at the end of the day i aint gonna waste a flip with a possibility of it backfiring hard on me over a hunch.

zolo, dodsy still look like better lynch options to me. ytw doesnt look great as well, but thats for the next dp.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yea im just throwing it out there... its just a hunch at the end of the day i aint gonna waste a flip with a possibility of it backfiring hard on me over a hunch.

zolo, dodsy still look like better lynch options to me. ytw doesnt look great as well, but thats for the next dp.
i dont think doddsy and yo tan are aligned. possibly one coven one mafia. they wont interact like this in thread if they were lol. its too bad to be true

doddsy has pretty much nothing of note outside of the shade throwing on ekko for the prev dp.. to me it almost seems like a scum going for the lowest hanging fruit to feign activity. arguably looks the worse of the trio since atleast ytw is active and was contributing last dp. also this post was made but their vote was never moved from emilia last dp... i remember it ticking me off way back then itself but i just remembered it again now that i had time to iso their posts.
good enough for me ig
vote lynch doddsy

Status
Not open for further replies.