Sign-up Town of Salem(Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:seriously: you're lucky you're not playing.
:choppawhat:
As if reborn playing would make any difference:suresure::suresure:

Natalija during ToL day two : Reborn is sus

During day three: let's Lynch reborn

During day 4 - please let's Lynch Reborn

During day 5- for god sake Lynch Reborn he is Cult

During day 6- damn it... reborn is confirmed cult leader so please I beg you all to Lynch reborn

During day 7 - Natalija crying in a corner seeing town lynching yo tan wa instead of Reborn

Day 8 - cult wins with reborn being the cult leader# Natalija - fuck my life

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

No no, we need to get rid of the Serbian menace first. After that we push through Belgium and France. Then we can take out Kiwi

:choppawhat:
As if reborn playing would make any difference:suresure::suresure:

Natalija during ToL day two : Reborn is sus

During day three: let's Lynch reborn

During day 4 - please let's Lynch Reborn

During day 5- for god sake Lynch Reborn he is Cult

During day 6- damn it... reborn is confirmed cult leader so please I beg you all to Lynch reborn

During day 7 - Natalija crying in a corner seeing town lynching yo tan wa instead of Reborn

Day 8 - cult wins with reborn being the cult leader# Natalija - fuck my life

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
................................................... ............ ........

Reborn

^^^

yeah, tbh I thought you were off since the beginning, @Reborn but then you got sick and I felt bad lmao. So I gave you the benefit of the doubt

But starting now, I will show no mercy for sick people.
Lol!

Don't worry.

You will never get the opportunity to show pity to sick people in any game.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Reborn

Only if Krog the Jailer executed me, but I'd of blown up Sera in jail at least.
You should Know reborn game play by now. You and kiwi played almost every game with me.

The reason I started building sus on you since day two was because conversion on you failed. I would have done everything to ensure you either gets Lynched or killed asap.

And, frankly speaking me being inactive was actually good thing for you all because you know that reborn would not make mistake of having meta off.
And, once again I will suggest that don't push case on someone based on meta or tin foil evidences.

Meta can easily be faked or changed due to many factors.

Reborn

That's something you do all the time lmao.
Actually I don't.

When I find someone meta is off then he becomes my sus.

Then I factor in some variables to see whether his meta is genuinely off or is he really scum and to confirm my sus I further question him/her to get reads.

If I find that his/her meta + his replies to my questions + his response to some variables I factored in are off then I would push his case real hard.

However, I do admit that sometimes it goes off and I end up mislynching but I still find this approach more workable for me because as game progresses chances of mislynch gets reduced and probability of catching scum increases.

Infact, not many of you know that I actually make a strategy and do some planning for upcoming days in advance. Lol

Reborn

Okay, so you do it then? You suspect someone because their meta is off and you confront them about it.
Yes but it's different from pushing case on someone.

If Meta is off then one must be questioned.

But it shouldn't become the sole reason to push case on someone real hard.

There are many variables that one should consider along with meta.

This has been taught to me by al because earlier I used to rely on meta alone.

And, I won't be having same aggresive meta again. It's because of this meta that I got exhausted.

And, I think you and kiwi understand my game well. To me, you guys reads are quite good.

Last edited:
Yes but it's different from pushing case on someone.

If Meta is off then one must be questioned.

But it shouldn't become the sole reason to push case on someone real hard.

There are many variables that one should consider along with meta.

This has been taught to me by al because earlier I used to rely on meta alone.

And, I won't be having same aggresive meta again. It's because of this meta that I got exhausted.

And, I think you and kiwi understand my game well. To me, you guys reads are quite good.

Infact, I still stand with my decision to send either of you two to championship.
Why are you telling him the secrets of mafia craftsmanship. Favouritism.

Status
Not open for further replies.