Sign-up Town of Salem(Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Yo Tan Wa @Light D Lamperouge @Flower @Finalbeta @Cinera sub or play
I guess put me down as "play". 12 hours would be pretty hard though, due to sleep and stuff, I may not be online for a 12 hour stretch, so meeting the daily post count would be difficult.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I guess put me down as "play". 12 hours would be pretty hard though, due to sleep and stuff, I may not be online for a 12 hour stretch, so meeting the daily post count would be difficult.
am in if spots are open
Sorry missed the message. I see you're already full. I can sub if you need.
I will notify you all after talking to @AL sama about possibility on expanding the set up to 18 players to include you three.

Game would Begin within 2-3 days from now.

@Steven @Relapse would you guys be able to take out time for the game for sure?

And, Sign up is closed.

D

Dragomir

@Seraphoenix

@Cinera

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Set up can be expanded so you guys are in as well.

I will start the game as soon as Al will finalize the whole set up.

Please give suggestions about when shall I start day phase as per UTC because it would be only for 12 hours so everyone of you should get enough time to be active.
6pm UTC would be the best time as it'd be midday for the Americans(2pm EST) and it would be evening for the Europeans. Switch it for 12 hrs, 6am UTC, 2am UTC, and what have you. Ppl will have time to talk from morning to midday and turn in their actions too. It's a good time. Roll with it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
6pm UTC would be the best time as it'd be midday for the Americans(2pm EST) and it would be evening for the Europeans. Switch it for 12 hrs, 6am UTC, 2am UTC, and what have you. Ppl will have time to talk from morning to midday and turn in their actions too. It's a good time. Roll with it.
Sounds good to me.

Day phase would be around 6 pm UTC

Status
Not open for further replies.