[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

.... The point of the test is that, to VERIFY Don, we have TOWN pick someone for him to guard.

So, if he IS Maf, it lessens the chance of him "guarding" a Maf partner and helps keep a townie alive.
Post automatically merged:

We have zilch to say anyone's town.
That'd be counterintuitive. If we openly decide who he should protect then Mafia can easily work around that making his protection useless.

TAC is bad.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
ok
so have no ground to ask a townie player to protect another one who should equally sus

you either believe his claim
or you dont.
Okay but my way gives us the chance to verify down the road, I.E. if Indie kills the player Don is "guarding" we know he's full of shit. So believing an umbrella claim blindly, your way. Or trying to test him, my way.

That'd be counterintuitive. If we openly decide who he should protect then Mafia can easily work around that making his protection useless.

TAC is bad.
TAC is good. This is a pretty common way to verify people in the online ToS. It'll probably work here.

Well again, his "protection" is null because he's currently the easiest claim to fake. So we either believe him and go blindly or try to test him.

D

Dragomir

Okay but my way gives us the chance to verify down the road, I.E. if Indie kills the player Don is "guarding" we know he's full of shit. So believing an umbrella claim blindly, your way. Or trying to test him, my way.
It doesn't verify shit. Why would a killing role target someone that Don revealed that he was going to protect? They would be killed. By openly deciding who to protect, you allow scums to divert around the whole thing and just not go after who Don protects. His protection is thus made useless and he is not verified. Your plan is ass.

N

NeutralWatcher

TAC is good. This is a pretty common way to verify people in the online ToS. It'll probably work here.

Well again, his "protection" is null because he's currently the easiest claim to fake. So we either believe him and go blindly or try to test him.
That means we left Don Daslayer alove to verify his claim, doesn't that mean no claim today? Do you have other sus beside Don Daslayer?

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
.... The point of the test is that, to VERIFY Don, we have TOWN pick someone for him to guard.

So, if he IS Maf, it lessens the chance of him "guarding" a Maf partner and helps keep a townie alive.

We have zilch to say anyone's town.
But if people know who i guard. Then mafia won’t attack that person Bc they know that i am protecting him.
I will protect one of these people here. I will randomly choose.

Kiwi Lanji Drago Tac Ha Or Queen.
there should also be an LO on me to Confirm my night activity.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It doesn't verify shit. Why would a killing role target someone that Don revealed that he was going to protect? They would be killed. By openly deciding who to protect, you allow scums to divert around the whole thing and just not go after who Don protects. His protection is thus made useless and he is not verified. Your plan is ass.
Which is why we stick Don on someone who we highly suspect is town. Thus, this town player is untouchable, because even IF Don is GF, he can't attack and blow his cover. Or, again, we blindly believe the most wildely claimed role for scum. Which ain't cool by me, chief.

your way works if either are confirmed townies that have important roles
what if scum dont target them at all
we currrently dont have that now
so don protects who he feels based on his reads.

not queen ha001 cause you said so.

D

Dragomir

But if people know who i guard. Then mafia won’t attack that person Bc they know that i am protecting him.

Kiwi Lanji Drago Tac Ha Or Queen.
there should also be an LO on me to Confirm my night activity.
Don't out who you might protect for the same reason I just told TAC. You might randomly choose one of those 6 ppl but Mafia simply won't target them, making your protection useless. Protect who you want.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That's the point. If this person survives, it's ultimately good for town.

If you're BG, you're protecting a townie.
If you're scum, you can't kill a townie without outing yourself.

Since we have no reason to believe your claim, this is a good way to at least assure someone is "safe". It's even better since you won't have a decision in who you protect.

why would you think that indie would side with town and try to kill someone who Don is protecting to prove/disprove him?
You mean, why would Indie try to screw over Maf? In ToS, most if not all Indie roles need to kill EVERYONE to win. I've used this strat both ways in the online version, as Indie and as town. It works.

Alright, thanks. @Yo Tan Wa what's your response to this?
To what? I asked him to go through my posts, n find me posts where i sus don for same reasons, he didnt. Because there ain't, i observed Don n others after that point n quoted him when i find his posts sus.

As for vote, i was waiting to find better lynch. There more reasons, i think you could guess em. After that point, Don made Relapse claim, n i sus that, mentioned in same post i made about Rayan.

D

Dragomir

Which is why we stick Don on someone who we highly suspect is town. Thus, this town player is untouchable, because even IF Don is GF, he can't attack and blow his cover. Or, again, we blindly believe the most wildely claimed role for scum. Which ain't cool by me, chief.
As Lanji said, it'd only work if there's a confirmed townie in the game we can target(even then I still wouldn't go with your suggestion) and right now, we don't have no such confirmed townie.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Don't out who you might protect for the same reason I just told TAC. You might randomly choose one of those 6 ppl but Mafia simply won't target them, making your protection useless. Protect who you want.
Im not doing that bc if they know then that person wont get
That's the point. If this person survives, it's ultimately good for town.

If you're BG, you're protecting a townie.
If you're scum, you can't kill a townie without outing yourself.

Since we have no reason to believe your claim, this is a good way to at least assure someone is "safe". It's even better since you won't have a decision in who you protect.

You mean, why would Indie try to screw over Maf? In ToS, most if not all Indie roles need to kill EVERYONE to win. I've used this strat both ways in the online version, as Indie and as town. It works.
As an indie all you have to do is claim survivor.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
alright, I see the logic behind TAC's plan. It's not all shit

my only issue is, @TheAncientCenturion are you telling Don to protect those people as to protect them from NK or to prove Don? Because at first you seem to be trying to prove Don....which is where the plan is flawed.

But if it's to protect them then sure. Also what's with the fixation on Queen or Ha001?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
alright, I see the logic behind TAC's plan. It's not all shit

my only issue is, @TheAncientCenturion are you telling Don to protect those people as to protect them from NK or to prove Don? Because at first you seem to be trying to prove Don....which is where the plan is flawed.

But if it's to protect them then sure. Also what's with the fixation on Queen or Ha001?
Queen or Ha0 are arbitrary but I have zero reason to sus them, which is better than everyone currently.

The idea behind it always is;

If you are the BG, you're on a confirmed townie (or as close as we can get) and they live. If you die defending them, good job.
If they die? Well, we know you're scum. We lynch you.

Very straight forward.

D

Dragomir

To what? I asked him to go through my posts, n find me posts where i sus don for same reasons, he didnt. Because there ain't, i observed Don n others after that point n quoted him when i find his posts sus.

As for vote, i was waiting to find better lynch. There more reasons, i think you could guess em. After that point, Don made Relapse claim, n i sus that, mentioned in same post i made about Rayan.
I don't know what you're trying to say here.

Status
Not open for further replies.