Episode Discussion Toyotaro interview reveals that Broly, Bills, Whis, and Grand Priest are stronger than current Goku with iS.

I'll try to keep it simple

FEEEZA,CELL,BROLY,MORO = DEFEATED,SURPASSED.

JIREN,BEERUS = UNDEFEATED, DID NOT LOSE IN A FIGHT, WERE NOT SURPASSED.

In the 1st case they're all weaker than the next villain

In the 2nd they're not
FREEZER, CELL, JIREN, MORO = DEFEATED, SURPASSED. OR DID GOKU SURPASS GOHAN BUU BECAUSE HE HUMILIATED HIM WITH VEGETTO? :suresure:

BEERUS = UNDEFEATED, JIREN GOT HIS ASS KICKED BY MUI GOKU THE MOMENT HE PISSED HIM OFF. THEN LOST THE TOURNAMENT WHICH IS AN L. :suresure:

Except Beerus, they're all weaker than the next villain. Yet, Goku is still confirmed to be weaker than Broly

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad day for Goku fans. Toyotarou confirms that Goku is below Broly.

According to the author, Goku still needs to tread a path where Beerus, Whis, Daishinkan and ... Broly are!​

Toyotaro tells how far Goku still has to go:
Whis, Beerus, Broly and Grand Priest.

@RayanOO @Erkan12 @MonsterKaido @Tejas
For me, who's a BROLY fanboy, it's wonderful.
HAHAHAHA!!!

@Extravlad Seriously man, how can you read this and then claim how Broly ain't stronger than Jiren. This is dishonesty at its finest...

"I'll try to keep it as stupid as possible to give you reasons to embarrass my dumbass even more" would be more fitting, no?

FREEZER, CELL, JIREN, MORO = DEFEATED, SURPASSED. OR DID GOKU SURPASS GOHAN BUU BECAUSE HE HUMILIATED HIM WITH VEGETTO? :suresure:

BEERUS = UNDEFEATED, JIREN GOT HIS ASS KICKED BY MUI GOKU THE MOMENT HE PISSED HIM OFF. THEN LOST THE TOURNAMENT WHICH IS AN L. :suresure:

Except Beerus, they're all weaker than the next villain.
K I got it

Jiren never lost to UI Goku in the manga which is what this thread is about.

Jiren was undefeated the whole ToP and had Vegeta claim they couldn't put a dent on him.

Toyo ratio'd your space Tarzan, Granola,Goku,Vegeta 1st 2nd and 3rd strongest in U7

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah I preferred the anime, the manga had a shit pacing and Kefla was one of the better mid points of the arc. Reducing her to a Gohan level threat was dumb
I am sorry, but Kefla was a waste of time for Goku. Gohan had potential established to be the strongest character in the universe at the end of DBZ, he's a fucking waste of a character too so at least he did that in the ToP manga.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am sorry, but Kefla was a waste of time for Goku. Gohan had potential established to be the strongest character in the universe at the end of DBZ, he's a fucking waste of a character too so at least he did that in the ToP manga.
By ToP you’re not getting me to take Gohan seriously though. He was wasted in RoF and played no big part since.

Kefla was at least a fun fusion and honestly better than either Kale or Caulifla apart. She’s also a good practice dummy for UI Goku.

By ToP you’re not getting me to take Gohan seriously though. He was wasted in RoF and played no big part since.

Kefla was at least a fun fusion and honestly better than either Kale or Caulifla apart. She’s also a good practice dummy for UI Goku.
Too much time wasted on anime, on them and on other minor characters that will never be mentioned again. Like I said both arc's are shit, but I just prefer the manga because more naturally paced, and not Goku vs every strong opponent.

Even 17 had more shine than Gohan in the anime that's just ridiculous.

From Twitter:
"The interviewer,Victory Uchida, is the editor of DBS manga and he also works on the story of Dbs alongside with toyotaro. So his statement is acceptable and toyo also didn't deny. "

Tells a lot, stop coping hard and accept it.
Broly>Jiren.
No one cares about Uchida's opinion

The author Toyo only singled out Whis Beerus GP

The author Toyo straight up said Granola Vegeta and Goku are 1st,2nd and 3rd strongest mortals in U7