Episode Discussion Toyotaro interview reveals that Broly, Bills, Whis, and Grand Priest are stronger than current Goku with iS.

Start reading. Not just manga but in general. Cause you can't and that's painfully obvious
I don't read the manga and yet I can already see that your powerscaling is worth for the trash bin. Don't be emotional, it is simply what it is. You're trash at powerscaling. Either read the manga quietly or stop posting this trash on forums, it's embarrassing.

Last edited:
I don't read the manga and yet I can already see that your powerscaling is worth for the trash bin. Don't be emotional, it is simply what it is. You're trash at powerscaling. Either read the manga quickly or stop posting this trash on forums, it's embarrassing.
>I don't read the manga
>Tell me to read the manga

You're grade A idiot not that it is anything new.

I've debunked all the retarded claims you made here and you now admit to not even being a manga reader? Hahahahah this is peak comedy.

Now go get your copium over the fact that your Monkey Ape Space Tarzan is fodder

Boy yal dumb. Beerus stated qhit clear it was one arm wrestling match years ago in the past. We don't know if he was still physical stronger than beerus currently. To add veerus immediately stated that when it comes to martial arts that's a different matter entirely suggesting that has leagues above Belmont. It's like people read why they want to read
So Toei decided to add in the line about arm wrestling, even though it means nothing? Why would they do that? Just look at how Beerus reacted when Whis said that. He was acting more like he was in denial and/or embarrassed rather than confidently believing he’s actually stronger

I don't read the manga
>Tell me to read the manga
I edited this part, there was meant to be "quietly".

You're grade A idiot not that it is anything new.
You are grade SSS moron who uses YT and CV powerscaling on fucking DB. That's how insignificant your powerscaling is.
But go ahead ranting how everybody else is dumb and cannot comprehend your genius scaling how Jiren is superior to all God of Destructions, let alone Broly.

I've debunked all the retarded claims you made here and you now admit to not even being a manga reader?
What did you debunk? Naming the manga when Jiren was wasted much more by Goku?
You selfowned yourself with this example and you simply fell to empty hype which every single antagonist got in DB, whether it is Freezer, Cell, Buu and Co.

Now go get your copium over the fact that your Monkey Ape Space Tarzan is fodder
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Okay, now do it again without acting like a deranged crackhead and we can start all over again lol.

The startpost is literally an extention to the first source.
Your "zero damage" notion is hilarious yet incredibly stupid shit, considering that your faulty logic didn't grasp the fact why they needed Gogeta against Broly in the first place when you suggested that they took "zero damage". Utter stupid shit.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

A Yonkotard being a Brolytard color me shocked :milaugh:
Hey stop crying JIREN is irrelevant enough not to be mentioned.

He was individually surpassed by GOKU himself.

It took fusion for Broly, and the strongest warrior in BLUE (GOGETA BLUE), goku never surpassed broly.

JIREN is weak.
GOKU from the MORO arc is stronger than JIREN, MORO itself is stronger than JIREN, the GOKU from the Moro saga with IS is more powerful than the one from the tournament saga.

JIREN is past.

And irrelevant to power escalation.
Learn to scale a manga correctly, at least. And stop embarrassing yourself on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Yonkotard being a Brolytard color me shocked :milaugh:
I dunno about him being a Yonkotard but seeing how you absolutely fail at DB scaling, DRAGON BALL SCALING!, I don't think your OP scaling is good either.
Post automatically merged:

@Extravlad

Jiren > Belmoud ~ Beerus >>> Current Vegeta > Bwoly
That's the shit you think is absolutely valid and yet you make fun of those putting Broly above him. Imagine putting Jiren not only above Broly but ABOVE Beerus too. As I said, your scaling is irrelevant, absolute braindead YT tier. I'd be embarrassed if I ever wrote such ludicrous nonsense in a forum smh.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I dunno about him being a Yonkotard but seeing how you absolutely fail at DB scaling, DRAGON BALL SCALING!, I don't think your OP scaling is good either.

@Extravlad

That's the shit you think is absolutely valid and yet you make fun of those putting Broly above him. Imagine putting Jiren not only above Broly but ABOVE Beerus too. As I said, your scaling is irrelevant, absolute braindead YT tier. I'd be embarrassed if I ever wrote such ludicrous nonsense in a forum smh.
Don't even waste your time with this idiot, LIREN is irrelevant enough not to have been mentioned by either of them.
This guy actually has serious problems.

He must be thinking that the GOKU at the beginning of the MORO saga is the same GOKU at the end of it.

JIREN IS IRRELEVANT. @Extravlad Deal with that.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don't think Jiren is irrelevant as he can still appear later on. But seriously, I doubt he'll end more than like Hit when he appears again.
There is no way he is more relevant than Broly in this story.
Broly after suffering ZENKAI is at least at the level of GOGETA BLUE. And with retcon, buh. Too much beast.

Broly will always be the prodigy, in his first real fight he needed the blue gogeta, JIREN trained all his life, broly with 10% of JIREN's training is beating DAISHINKAN.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

You are grade SSS moron who uses YT and CV powerscaling on fucking DB. That's how insignificant your powerscaling is.
Ohhhh poor little SENTINEL is mad that the fucking AUTHOR of the manga, TOYOTARO disagrees with his views ...
Write him a letter maybe so he makes sure to not do youtube interviews next time? Again it's not like his fucking manga already tells you Bwoly is fodder uh? But when you're a deluded Space Ape wanker it's hard to grasp I guess

Naming the manga when Jiren was wasted much more by Goku?
Your inability to read is simply shocking.
So UI Goku wasted Jiren much more in the manga according to you despite Vegeta saying this

And the freaking author saying that Jiren WON THE FIGHT

How much of a clown are you Sentinel?

You selfowned yourself with this example and you simply fell to empty hype which every single antagonist got in DB, whether it is Freezer, Cell, Buu and Co.
Literally none of these characters ended the arc undefeated in combat. They were all beaten and/or killed by the protagonists. Manga Jiren wasn't. He simply got knocked out after Freeza blindsided him. He was never even close to losing in a fight as Vegeta stated they couldn't put a dent in him and he still had all his power

Your "zero damage" notion is hilarious yet incredibly stupid shit, considering that your faulty logic didn't grasp the fact why they needed Gogeta against Broly in the first place when you suggested that they took "zero damage". Utter stupid shit.
>Broly did no damage to Goku/Vegeta
>Broly couldn't k.o Freeza in 1 hour
>Broly never put down Goku or Vegeta in their SSB forms

Jiren has better feats within the first 30 seconds of his fight with Goku in the anime than Broly does in a 1 hour 30 minutes long movie and these are the hard facts

Whis, who clowned your Ape Monkey and never even acknowledged his strength or potential, said this on Jiren

Jiren made 2 Angels DODGE his attack, as a reminder Moro 73 and even Angel Moro could not break past Whis's barrier. Jiren >>>> Moro in firepower

Finally this manga scan ends any debate on how Jiren vs Hakaishins would go. This is in the GUIDEBOOK for Toyo's manga. This isn't some shitty promotional bullcrap.

Bwoly is below Current Vegeta confirmed by Whis/Toyo.

Current Vegeta is fodder to Beerus (chapter 69)

Jiren is beyond Beerus.

Cope harder

Btw this is what the fking director of the anime said on Toriyama's plans for Jiren

"When he set up someone like Jiren as THE GREATEST RIVAL"

If Jiren comes back then Goku can finally get the chance at actually beating him for real this time. Something he did not do. Be it in anime or manga

There's hardly any way Broly can compete with Granolah on par unless he gets used and becomes stronger like Vegeta did. He turned the strongest of the universe and Broly has clearly to catch up. He would likely manage tbh nonetheless, and likely even more proficiently than Vegeta.

I seriously doubt Granolah would knock him out before he grows potent enough.

1>Broly did no damage to Goku/Vegeta
2>Broly couldn't k.o Freeza in 1 hour
3>Broly never put down Goku or Vegeta in their SSB
1- false
2- clear pis , freeza had to survive 1 hour so goku and vegeta could perform a successful fusion , so freeza survived because of the plot only, that was not power related
3- again he never put them down because gogeta needs to be born so they had to survive , plot related again, and he doesn’t need to put them down to show his superiority, there was a clear gap between goku/vegeta and broly, otherwise they wouldn’t have needed gogeta

Because of zenkai and cliche shounen where the main character grow in power from arc to arc
the goku that faced broly>top goku

Top goku went toe to toe with jiren

While The stronger goku got trashed by broly

add to that broly himself received zenkai after the final fight
So he grew even stronger

Broly is destroying jiren

EDIT: forgot to add broly went from below base vegeta level into beerus level (according to goku) after fighting for a couple of hours

Top goku and jiren are on the same level
Beerus and broly are on the same level

We know beerus >>>goku
So ……… another proof that broly >>>jiren

Last edited:
Ohhhh poor little SENTINEL is mad that the fucking AUTHOR of the manga, TOYOTARO disagrees with his views ...
Ohhhh poor little EXTRAVLAD is mad that his shit takes gets trashed whenever he sets his foot on powerscaling debates in forums.
Also, where's Toyotaro disagreeing with my views? He was hyping up the antagonist of the current arc, using the same formular which he had used on previous antagonists before but stupid morons like EXTRAVLAD cannot seem to grasp that as they masturbate to a fictional character simultaneously.

Write him a letter maybe so he makes sure to not do youtube interviews next time?
I have no issues with his writing - I don't read the manga in the first place - since I still can comprehend the narrative he's setting for arcs.
You on the other hand... whew. You are super smug about the fact that you deeply follow the manga, yet you can't comprehend a single word they're saying - it's ridiculously sad and hilarious at the same time.

The author doesn't have to spoonfeed you to know that Jiren is not stronger than all God of Destructions.

Again it's not like his fucking manga already tells you Bwoly is fodder uh?
Huh, can you quote the exact part of which Broly is fodder?

But when you're a deluded Space Ape wanker it's hard to grasp I guess
Keep deflecting, you are good at it as you are a deluded Jiren wanker who refuses to believe that said Space Monkey beats the ever living shit out of Fodderen.

So UI Goku wasted Jiren much more in the manga according to you despite Vegeta saying this
So this never happened:

Goku dominated the fight when turning MUI but the issue was the fact that Goku couldn't keep this mode for long and he tend to use this mode more sloopy afterwards when he dominated him. Jiren triumphed over him the moment Goku lost his MUI.
That was just a quick research - you disingenuously pulled a single panel out of context to delude me here, somebody who doesn't read the manga.

Thus:

How much of a clown are you Sentinel?
How much of a clown are you Extravlad?

Literally none of these characters ended the arc undefeated in combat.
Suuuure.
Vegeta defeated Goku, yet ended up being fodderized by Freezer. Cell was superior to Goku till the end, yet he isn't worth shit in front of Fat Buu, yes, FAT BUU. The only instance is Beerus as he and Whis started to train Goku and Vegeta afterwards.

He was never even close to losing in a fight as Vegeta stated they couldn't put a dent in him and he still had all his power
Goku's only trumpcard dominated him for a short moment before ultimately losing power as Jiren still had huge amount of power left to overpower Goku and Vegeta in their weakened state.
It does not change the fact that Jiren got wasted by MUI before Goku actually lost the fight by losing his mode.

Broly did no damage to Goku/Vegeta
Prove it. Show me the exact proof why Broly couldn't deal jackshit to Goku and Vegeta.

Broly couldn't k.o Freeza in 1 hour
Freezer had to survive 1h in order for Goku and Vegeta to use their fusion correctly.
Also, a weaker Freezer got demolished by Female Broly, yet you ignore this to suit your stupid agenda. Typical Jirentard.

Broly never put down Goku or Vegeta in their SSB forms
Irrelevant as they were absolutely helpless to engage SSJ Broly even further in combat and had to rely on their op fusion (which is stronger than MUI Goku btw) to beat him.
The same Broly managed to force Gogeta to use SSJB.

Jiren has better feats within the first 30 seconds of his fight with Goku in the anime than Broly does in a 1 hour 30 minutes long movie and these are the hard facts
Vegeta had better feats than Recoome, yet Recoome was stronger than Saiyan Saga Vegeta.
Try to grasp the fact that zenkai boost fucking exists in Dragon Ball. Goku and Vegeta got massively stronger after the ToP, even Freezer. Yet they could not deal jackshit to Broly.

Once again, does the author have to spoonfeed it to you to understand that it's Broly > Jiren?

Whis, who clowned your Ape Monkey and never even acknowledged his strength or potential, said this on Jiren
Nonsense; Whis would clown Jiren in the same way if the latter started to attack him.
Whis merely complimented Jiren's potential growth which you are overrating as fuck, holy shit lol.

Jiren made 2 Angels DODGE his attack, as a reminder Moro 73 and even Angel Moro could not break past Whis's barrier.

Holy fuck! Broly made Whis DODGE his attack SEVERAL TIMES - how strong is he?!?!
Seriously, that's why I said you're trash at powerscaling. Go to YT and circlejerk with the other Jirentards why he apparently is the absolute best and can even defeat Zeno with his unimaginable potential strength...

Finally this manga scan ends any debate on how Jiren vs Hakaishins would go.
Once again, you are relying on empty hype.
Wait until Jiren gets murked by the antagonist of the arc.

Bwoly is below Current Vegeta confirmed by Whis/Toyo.
Jiren is below current Vegeta and Broly.

Jiren is beyond Beerus.
The best Jiren could do is licking Beerus' feet.

Keep deflecting.

Btw this is what the fking director of the anime said on Toriyama's plans for Jiren
"The GREATEST RIVAL", so Jiren is just another Hit lmfao.

If Jiren comes back then Goku can finally get the chance at actually beating him for real this time.
No, if Jiren comes back the antagonist will exactly babyshake him beyond hope to show Jiren the actual difference between him and stronger opponents, basically like Hit.
But I guess, your wanker heart cannot handle this possibility as your masturbation source would even look worse, huh?

Last edited:
And regarding the whole “granolah goku vegeta are 1 2 and 3 and broly wasn’t mentioned”

that’s just my opinion
But I think broly wasn’t mentioned because he’s simply not relevant to the current arc

And they needed to hype the arc so
granolah(the alleged main antagonist) goku and vegeta (the 2 main protagonists) were mentioned

And even if granolah is the strongest because of the wish
Remember the wish made granolah the strongest at that time
Not the strongest forever

so give broly 1 minute with granolah and he will evolve like usual and get stronger than him easily through the fighting

Goku and vegeta??
Well according to goku
Broly is beerus level

beerus > goku and vegeta

so yeah
Imo that was done to promote the current arc only
Broly is actually the strongest mortal in u7

again just my opinion

Last edited:
So Toei decided to add in the line about arm wrestling, even though it means nothing? Why would they do that? Just look at how Beerus reacted when Whis said that. He was acting more like he was in denial and/or embarrassed rather than confidently believing he’s actually stronger
Cap..whis mentioned it and beerus denied it and further explained that he is the better martial artist point blank

So Belmod was physically stronger than Beerus. How exactly could Beerus have a higher power level than Belmod, but be physically weaker? PL is directly tied to physical strength
Cap. He was nevee stated to be pgyscial stronger. There are numerous ways one can loss at am arm wrestling match. Being distracted and cocky are ways to loss a match