Character Discussion Trafalgar Law and Eustass Kid will both come back stronger in the story

Do you genuinely believe that Kid and Law are done being relevant?

• Total voters
I presented you countless evidence from the manga about why they will come back stronger and all you got to say is " No they are weak they are incapable of being strong enough" with absolutely zero evidence but your opinions, like a hater are you expecting luffy zoro and sanji to be the only young pirates to grow and get stronger because you said so? You think they will take all the wg top tiers by themselves? this makes 0 sense im sorry you are just mindlessly hating on them
MCs always have higher growth rate than others. Kidd/law/Luffy/Zoro are all the same tier so it just doesn't make sense for them to be as strong as each other post ts when kid/law didn't train and aren't MCs.

So they already reached their peak and their peak is no adv haki. to be a top tier, you need adcoc which is the hardest to train. Oda is going to give them a major asspull if they suddenly become top tier.

They only defeated BM because she was nerfed. I doubt fans would continue reading this crap if opponents are always nerfed just to accommodate law/kidd.

MCs always have higher growth rate than others. Kidd/law/Luffy/Zoro are all the same tier so it just doesn't make sense for them to be as strong as each other post ts when kid/law didn't train and aren't MCs.

So they already reached their peak and their peak is no adv haki. to be a top tier, you need adcoc which is the hardest to train. Oda is going to give them a major asspull if they suddenly become top tier.

They only defeated BM because she was nerfed. I doubt fans would continue reading this crap if opponents are always nerfed just to accommodate law/kidd.
If they don’t have advanced haki, they haven’t reached their peak.
Post automatically merged:

Also characters only peak once they become middle aged. Kid and Law are still in their 20s.

Ngl im tired of repeating myself lmao. Kid and law are 23 and 26 respectively and new upcoming pirates. one has the potential to get acoc one day and the other has the ultimate df and will highly likely be the one to undo imus immortality, they are still relatively young fym they have already reached their peak?. Its like you guys genuonely dont read.

Ill just reply with memes at this point.

Shanks: Dont underestimate how fast these youngsters grow
Readers: Yeah they have reached their peak Shanks doesnt know what he is talking about.

Coz the final war is going to happen soon. If the final war happens after 2 years then I can see kid/law being top tiers
Law went from weaker than doflamingo to yc1+ level in like 2 weeks but alright.

Ngl im tired of repeating myself lmao. Kid and law are 23 and 26 respectively and new upcoming pirates. one has the potential to get acoc one day and the other has the ultimate df and will highly likely be the one to undo imus immortality, they are still relatively young fym they have already reached their peak?. Its like you guys genuonely dont read.

Ill just reply with memes at this point.

Shanks: Dont underestimate how fast these youngsters grow
Readers: Yeah they have reached their peak Shanks doesnt know what he is talking about.

Law went from weaker than doflamingo to yc1+ level in like 2 weeks but alright.
What I'm trying to say about peak is when the final war happens which is a few months from now. There's just no way they would jump from being katakuri level to top tier after few months. So this is who they are when the final war happens. And yes I say katakuri level coz all they have is awakening. At least kata has adv haki.
That's why BM has to be nerfed just so the 2 could beat her.

It's just bad writing when they suddenly become top tier when the final war begins.

What I'm trying to say about peak is when the final war happens which is a few months from now. There's just no way they would jump from being katakuri level to top tier after few months. So this is who they are when the final war happens. And yes I say katakuri level coz all they have is awakening. At least kata has adv haki.
That's why BM has to be nerfed just so the 2 could beat her.

It's just bad writing when they suddenly become top tier when the final war begins.
1 they are both stronger than katakuri you are completely insane if you think 2 katakuris or 2 wci luffy push big mom past mid diff
2 law became a lot stronger from dressrosa to wano which was like 3 weeks or something lmao same for zoro and sanji.

3 You calling calling it bad writing is just you not being able to read. its not odas fault lmao he didnt make shanks tell us to not underestimate how fast they grow only for someone online to call it bad writing when they eventually get stronger even though the hints are dead ass in front of you lmao. Did you call zoro and sanji getting a lot stronger in wano bad writing too? I dont think so

1 they are both stronger than katakuri you are completely insane if you think 2 katakuris or 2 wci luffy push big mom past mid diff
2 law became a lot stronger from dressrosa to wano which was like 3 weeks or something lmao same for zoro and sanji.

3 You calling calling it bad writing is just you not being able to read. its not odas fault lmao he didnt make shanks tell us to not underestimate how fast they grow only for someone online to call it bad writing when they eventually get stronger even though the hints are dead ass in front of you lmao. Did you call zoro and sanji getting a lot stronger in wano bad writing too? I dont think so
That's why BM has to be nerfed, not using adcoc, just so the 2 could beat them. So 2 Luffy is capable of beating that BM. Once they faced a non nerfed yonko, they got one shotted.

Law jumping from doffy to kata level is already bad writing that's why wano was trash. But law jumping from kata to kaido is just asspull. Sanji is understandable coz it's about genes while Zoro and Luffy, you could say that's their true level after ts. Why would they go to new world if they don't think they can't defeat the big shots.

That's why BM has to be nerfed, not using adcoc, just so the 2 could beat them. So 2 Luffy is capable of beating that BM. Once they faced a non nerfed yonko, they got one shotted.
BM wasn’t nerfed, that’s just how she fights. See: WCI if you want proof.

Anyways she tried to use ACoC to deflect damned punk.

The idea that BM was “nerfed by plot” is bogus. You are effectively claiming that the fight is non canon because you didn’t like it.

BM was a shit yonko with trash feats. It’s why she lost her title and was replaced by Buggy, of all people.

Law jumping from doffy to kata level is already bad writing that's why wano was trash. But law jumping from kata to kaido is just asspull. Sanji is understandable coz it's about genes while Zoro and Luffy, you could say that's their true level after ts. Why would they go to new world if they don't think they can't defeat the big shots.
I got the answer I needed. You are just a hater. 2 wci luffy/katakuris cannot even damage big mom let alone make her use her bigger mom mode and much less defeaf her in the nerfed big mom you talking about. I bet you are just saying whatever you hear people say on the internet you are lost lmao.
"while Zoro and Luffy, you could say that's their true level after ts. Why would they go to new world if they don't think they can't defeat the big shots" LMAO wtf is this argument?? all i see is that you hate law and his powerspike was bad writing but zoro and luffy's is justified. This level of hypocrisy is honestly sad I can just tell you dont know what you are talking about

I got the answer I needed. You are just a hater. 2 wci luffy/katakuris cannot even damage big mom let alone make her use her bigger mom mode and much less defeaf her in the nerfed big mom you talking about. I bet you are just saying whatever you hear people say on the internet you are lost lmao.
"while Zoro and Luffy, you could say that's their true level after ts. Why would they go to new world if they don't think they can't defeat the big shots" LMAO wtf is this argument?? all i see is that you hate law and his powerspike was bad writing but zoro and luffy's is justified. This level of hypocrisy is honestly sad I can just tell you dont know what you are talking about
Oda wouldn't one shot them if they have reached that level already. It's not hating when the author agree with me. And it's just basics in manga writing that side chars won't have the same growth rate as the MCs so it doesn't make sense for law/kid to be on the same level as Luffy/Zoro/Sanji. It's not hating when it's oda who gave them no adv haki which puts them on kata level only. They still need years to compete with the big boys.

I have the greatest Kid theory ever tbh, fully based on headcanon, but it's great and actually realistic, not some Magneto kinda stuff and it ties very well into potential future story elements.
I will drop it some time this week. Do we have some kid fans here, that maybe wanna get tagged?

it's hilarious people thinking we are gonna waste time on Kid's training arc when he had one in Udon sharing with MC and it did fuck all

It's final saga with a month in universe time till EoS. Kid is not gonna become relevant

it's hilarious people thinking we are gonna waste time on Kid's training arc when he had one in Udon sharing with MC and it did fuck all

It's final saga with a month in universe time till EoS. Kid is not gonna become relevant
Kidd won't have a training arc, but, since he is a peer of Luffy's, his importance in the final saga will be second only to Luffy's (since Luffy's peers will be the second most important roles in the final war).

Great more time to waste on Kid
Blame Lolda for that. :ihaha:

Oda wouldn't one shot them if they have reached that level already. It's not hating when the author agree with me. And it's just basics in manga writing that side chars won't have the same growth rate as the MCs so it doesn't make sense for law/kid to be on the same level as Luffy/Zoro/Sanji. It's not hating when it's oda who gave them no adv haki which puts them on kata level only. They still need years to compete with the big boys.

Yes it does make sense for them to grow as fast as them lmao you are LEGIT not reading and understanding my arguments. We have evidence from the manga that they HAVE gotten stronger thourought the new world WILL get a lot stronger again because of Oden's prediction The straw hats wont be the only relevent young pirates in the future. they are still young your arguments are terrible you say oda agrees with you yet your arguments are not based on a single panel of the manga only your empty agenda driven words this is insane. Your logic is that they dont have adv haki rn this directly contradicts your claim that they have reached their peak since they could get it in the future what you saying doesnt even remotly make sense.

Yes he will. You guys talk about the final war like its going to happen in the next arc or something there is more time than yall think there will be plenty of time it most likely will be the final arc in one piece. and we have the oden prediction meaning no matter how much you guys whine about how they are irrelevant because they lost it will still just happen because oda alreasdy laid the ground for it